Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hello

Started by Anonymous, August 25, 2008, 04:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hi everybody.... Uhhm, not really had to introduce myself before so... here goes...

Hi my names Heather, Although I prefer the name Miyu, for rather strange reasons but hey...
I like to Rp, draw anime, mess around, and generally have a good time all the time!
What else should i put here?.... Seeee told you i havent done this before... better stop now before i start rambling... ^.^

Lion

hola and welcome to SotE, Heather!  I be Lion.  Don't worry, you shouldn't have too much trouble becoming comfortable here.  See ya 'round and have a nice time here! ^_^

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Wheee, it's Heather!

It took you long enough to join, damn. :3 Welcome. So on. Join a character, join the fun. We're mostly friendly here. Lion especially. He's furry and nice, in a not weird way.

Random question: What color are your socks?

Anonymous

Hey there, Heather.  I'm a bit new, too, but it's all good.  8)   Welcome to SotE and enjoy.

hikaru.dream

Hi! Welcome to SotE!!!

Rambling is okay, everyone seems to do it around here (including myself)

Well, see you around and I hope you enjoy yourself!

Anonymous

Hellooo Heather / Miyu ... both names are pretty cool, one of them is just a bit more vampiric than the other! Hope you have oodles of fun!