Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hi!

Started by Anonymous, August 23, 2008, 07:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

My names Elizabeth, Liz, Lizzie, ET (don't use it)
I LOVE CATS! they're so cute! I love the colour pink and I have a cactus which is tinsy, I love reading and roleplaying and I love drawing dragons, in fact my favourite fantasy creature is a dragon, :) I go hyper alot without having to have sugar and I know 2 languages XD

Anonymous

Hey there. :)  I'm Faolan; I'm relatively new here, too.  And I like your icon in your signature. *nods*

What languages do you speak?

Lion

Ah, welcome!  I love cats too *points to name* See I'm Lion, ball of fur extraordinaire!  I love reading too (currently a classic fiction: White Fang by Jack London).  Hmm, I used to have a little bonsai plant but it died.  As it turns out, I'm a horrible botanist.  But I suppose that's beside the point.

Anyways, yeah, welcome Liz.  Have a nice time here!

BTW: I like your siggy.  I just happen to be a huge Star Wars fan.  Damn my brother for converting me...

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Huzzah, new person!

I'm Lyyn. Two "Y"s, one "N". Why? Because my parents were freaks or something. I don't know. If that's too hard for you to remember or you can't be bothered to remember, you can also call me Sopho or Sophie or Soph, orf any other variation. I like cats, too, and I wish that I could have one, but alas... D:

The best things to do with tiny cacti is to put tiny, silly hats on them. I have a friend that has a tiny cactus and it's wearing a sombrero and sunglasses. it is just about the cutest things you'll ever see! As for plants... I have this aloe verra plant that's become a monstrosity. It's impossible to kill.

And yes, toaster-ovens are important. They do important things. Like make toast.

hikaru.dream

Hello hello, welcome to SotE!!!!!!

Nice to meet ya!

My family used to grow all kinds of flowers, but they always seemed to die :(
So we don't do anything anymore.

Anyways, hope you enjoy yourself! See you around!

Anonymous

Cats...yay, pink...boo, cacti...yay, reading...yay, roleplaying...YAY, dragons...yay (click my eggs to make em hatch please thank you byee!!), hyper...yay, and languages...yay.

Verdict: we should get along!