Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

"Look, its George Clooney!"

Started by Anonymous, September 03, 2008, 10:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

haha.   While ya'll were looking for an oddly attractive senior citizen, I sneaked in!!    Since I'm already here, you might as well let me stay.    Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go get Mr. Clooney to sign my forehead.

About me:
Name:    James, but I prefer Lazarus
Sex:    male

I joined a RP site last week, and it was nice, but the content doesn't really match my interests, so I followed their affiliate links to another site, and their affiliate links to this site.   This place looks great, hope to have some fun with you all soon.

~Lazarus

Lion

Oi, welcome Laz.  I'm Lion.  I think you'll have a nice time here, have fun!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

You had best have fun, or we'll be forced to eat you, and that's never pretty. >] We'll write posts to the sound of your screaming.

I'm Lyyn. If George Clooney was going to sign me, it wouldn't be my forehead--that's boring. Don't mind my weirdness, by the way. I'm slightly sleep deprived and very hungry, and it makes me run my mouth like you wouldn't believe, and then be too lazy to edit my post. Have a nice time on SotE, and mayhaps we shall roleplay.

Anonymous

Thanks.   I'm looking forward to it.  I got my account all started up, and got me 3 characters made up to start with.  Time to go find me some threads.    XD

"look, its Minnie Driver!"  :: runs off thread hunting ::

Anonymous

Where?!

I'd be interested in dear Jasper; I need some romance.

Anonymous

Welcome welcome welcome!

=3 Hope you enjoy your staaaaaaaaaaaaaay~

Lion

Hmm, would you mind if I snagged Carnagie from ya?  I've got a nice epic planned for my new character Cassa Rine and I need a good adventure thread...

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Aahh.  I didn't see that request til after I posted a thread with her.    I can pro'ly make that an introduction thread that doesn't need any other posters.

Lion

Ah alright then.  I'll check it out

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Also, if you check my signature, you'll see that I have plenty of characters I wanna make.  Tell me what you're looking for, and I may have another char I can use.

Rhindeer

GEORGE CLOONEY WHERE?!

...Ahem. P:

Hiiii thar and welcome! <3 Hope you have a blast here--it's basically required. Or else. *menacing stare of menacingness*

Oh oh oh! Also!

Gurney looks awesome. And I may have a character that'll work spamtabulously with him, if you wanna do a thread? :3 My character Keani (though I don't have a profile for him yet) is an ex-thief looking for "honest" work...though "honest", of course, is kinda negotiable in his mind. Especially since he's unable to find much of anything, is illiterate, and is remarkably underfed.

He's no merchant, but he'd be willing to do mundane jobs. P:
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

@Rhi Rhi:   Awesome.  I was starting an intro type thread for him, but I tagged it for you, so feel free to bring your character in.  If you'd rather wait, thats ok too.  

@Lion:  Just let me know what you wanna do.  Look forward to some adventure.

@Drac.:  Thanks.   XD   I'm having fun already.

@Seph.:  Just let me know when she's ready.   It'll be fun.

Anonymous

Gimmie a few weeks? No more than a month ^^ Feel free to start another thread with him in the meantime x.x school's just begun and I need to get into the swing of things. *pokes homework*

Anonymous

No rush.  I'll get him in a few misadventures between now and then.   Enjoy your homework.

Lion

I'll pm you with ideas, then.  It doesn't really matter who joins up with Cassa on her journey to find a certain relic pertaining to her faith (or philosophy, rather) but I plan/hope that an assortment will join her (at least two or three others) and her story will probably span over several threads.  Carnagie will do fine.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

If I start to enjoy it, I hope someone will shoot me x.x I'll be keeping up with my posts, but starting a new thread seems kinda... ehh

Anonymous

@Lion:  If you wanna hold a several thread event, I think I'd be better off with another character, but I'm putting two together today.  A nerdy book-smart girl (think Velma from scoobie doo) who needs a field of study.   Could be relics, or your something dealing with your philosophy, or the location of the threads.   Thats kinda where I'm stuck now, figuring her specialty.  

The other char I'm making tonight is a Garou (werewolf), who is much more adventure based, but also not very bright, and not always under control.          

Just let me know which you'd rather deal with in thread.

Lion

The nerdy girl seems like the best candidate.  I'll take Natajia instead.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Awesome.  I'll post her profile either tonight or tomorrow, and I'll hold her for your thread, just let me know.

I'm assuming she needs to start off at the same area as cara was?

Lion

Probably not.  Perhaps she could be somewhere in the Draconi Forest studying plants or something like that.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn