Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Not realy new but....

Started by Anonymous, September 10, 2008, 04:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

After 4 YEARS i have returned to the wonderful world of SotE.  so why was i gone sos long... blame school and life, they both sucked, but now i`m done one of the 2 and have MORE TIME!!!! 8)   XD lol

Anonymous

Lion

Hey there, welcome back.  I'm Lion.  If you'd like to steal one of my boys *points to link in sig* go ahead!  Or just see ya 'round.  Either way, have fun!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Wow, that's a long time to be gone but welcome back! =D

Anonymous

Wow, four years! That's crazy memory on your part. I'm new myself here, but hello and welcome anyway.

Anonymous

Welcome back ^^ it's good that you've returned

Anonymous

Aww, you were before my time! Welcome back, anyhow!

hikaru.dream

Welcome back! ^^

I was afraid you might say you were done with both of them  lol

Congrats on being out of school!!

Anonymous

lol yea shool was so long and agonising, soon i will hopefully if i can find the time to write a business plan and the money to get everythign set up, be opening a zoo or something... shall be awesomes XD