Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

So there I was, in this motel with two dwarfs and a clown...

Started by Anonymous, September 12, 2008, 01:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Anonymous

I was wondering what happened to that thing!         *gives juno her clown nose back*

Welcome to SotE

Anonymous

Hey there! I'm Lyyn. Welcome to SotE, have fun or we'll beat you. =D Not really; I'm joking. Kinda.

hikaru.dream

What happened in the motel with two dwarfs and a clown???

I ran away before I could see what happened.

Hello, and welcome to SotE!
'Tis a wonderful place, so be sure to enjoy yourself!

Just don't feed hungry members!

Anonymous

What happened with the two dwarfs and the clown?  We ordered pizza and watched old B horror movies until their parents came and picked them up.

So...  How exactly does the joining process work?  Do I have to wait for someone to approve the character, or do I just jump in somewhere once he's made?

Oh, also, where's the bathroom?

Anonymous

Sounds like a fun time XD

How to join is over here, but I'm afraid I can't help you on the bathroom issue. :s

Anonymous

I had read that before, but somehow I managed to completely miss the thing about being automatically accepted despite the fact that it was bold-ed for emphasis.  Okay then.

Anonymous

Bathroom: Past the Green Pearl, take a left at the Connloathian gates and keep on walking until you hit the Nocromantian Isles. In the library, upstairs there is a 1' square of vortex that takes all your garbage to the maze of no logic. Just use a bucket to flush the edges and make sure nobody is around.   <.<  >.>

Welcome *cuddles* I can't guarantee for your safety here but I can opposite-guarantee for your sanity.

Ya, I didn't do that for ages. I just put everything on the profile board *hangs head in shame*

Anonymous

Damn, that joke was an anticlimax! :P

I think other players have already told you about joining and stuffs, but it isn't compulsory. I totally have too many illegal immigrant charries that skip the joining offices!

Anonymous

They use the joining board so the master list is easier to do I believe, they really appreciate if ya do it :D. Draco might poke ya with a fork if you don't!

Also welcome! And <3 to B movies especially horror!