Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

"Look, its George Clooney!"

Started by Anonymous, September 03, 2008, 10:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

That sounds great.  Plants, etc were my first thought on her specialty.

Lion

Alrighty then, the thread should come up in a few days or so.  And you probably want to read a little about the character.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Character seems awesome.   I posted my characters profile here.  So if you wanna look over her and see how the two will get along.   Cya in a few days then.   XD

On another note, You can all see that I have plans for lots of characters, and I've already made 5 (well 4 1/2), but I'mma hold off making any more til I learn the setting a bit better, and hopefully get a bit more detailed characters.  I want a few things like a Mordecai, but I dont know enough yet to make more setting specific characters than I have now.

Anonymous

Oh my God...

Are those RMXP characters in your banner!!!!!! xD
*Squeals*

*coughs* Welcome ^^

Anonymous

mhmm     Another hobby of mine.    :)

Anonymous

Yay! An RMXP user *huggles*
I makes sprites in the style of the defaults for people's siggies *points to siggy*

Anonymous

I worked out the characters I will make here.   And it'll be all I make until more areas are added.  I'll post general info here, in case someone wants me to put a rush on one for a story idea, etc.
[center:1rrkkypk]Serendipity---
***Gurney Reyanal---Arca---Kayatera---Merchant/Thief
Adela---
***Carnagie Tylphe---Ketra---Human---Thief
***Natajia Bol'e---Draconi Forest---Human---Herbalist
West Le'raana---
***Colderic Slaid---La'marri---Garou---Blacksmith[/center:1rrkkypk]

EDIT:  oh, and nice work on those character sprites!    :D

hikaru.dream

Um... here's a very late
"Hello, nice to meet you! Welcome to SotE! It seems you're enjoying yourself so far, I hope you enjoy more! And I like your character pictures very much. I looked at them all :D"

message.

Well anyways, hope to see you around!!

Anonymous

Thanks.  I wish I could take credit for the pictures, but they were made by someone named Ruruga in the RMXP community.  

I am having fun, but I'll be glad when my TV is back to working.

I have a confession to make... I never saw George Clooney, it was just a sham to  distract you all while I snuck in.      I know, i'm horrible.

Anonymous

Eeek, another late welcome! Guess I missed the whole Clooney kerfuffle!

>.<

Anonymous

Hello Mr Lazarus. Who's George Clooney? What's RMXP? In fact, where is this place? You didn't need some old guy to distract us but now that you're here you cannot leave mwahahahahahhahahaaa *cough* *hack* *die* *revived* ... see.