Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Where did you find SotE?

Started by Rhindeer, November 22, 2008, 11:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I think I found this place on LJ through Bad Role Players Suck. I can't honestly remember but I'm pretty sure that's where it was. I had made a post, Rhi had made a comment about something, and then I was all "Your place sounds awesome! I can has link?" And so it turns out I could have link.

Then yeah...the rest is history. Strange...strange history.

Anonymous

through the comment section of a drawing on yaoigallery LOL

Goldie

LOL!!!!!

I think you should get points for having the most original "How you found SotE" answer!

Anonymous

We have points?!
When were there points?!
=O Hehe xD

Tally

Quote from: "Raichi"through the comment section of a drawing on yaoigallery LOL

That was probably me or shinigami. x3

Anonymous

I found SotE through an RPG ad community on LiveJournal.

Anonymous

Through the grapevine of RPer's I know XD I was on one site but after all our older members left it was taken over by illiterate  jerks. Who wouldn't try to be literate even if asked nicely, so I've been scourging the universe for a new RP home . . . Or, in a way at least . .  Bawhahaha! I'm just glad to find something to spend all my 'study' time on. . .

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

I found this awesome site through an ad on Paradise Pier RPG! The title convinced me to look at it, and the rest is history. ;]

Anonymous

Rpg-Directory was where I found your ad.

Anonymous

That was back in what? 2001, I think? So at that time I was still a member of wolfhome (The wolf based chat/RPG site. Anyone?) which means there's a good chance someone there told me about it or I found out through another site I RPed on and decided to join. Then I disappeared for a while and I think one day I saw Rhi's s/n on AIM and I decided to see if the site was still around and it was so I decided to join again. Shortly after that school and work got the best of me and I dropped off the grid again. This time around I was just bored and thinking about how much I missed just writing for the sake of writing which lead to me thinking about SotE and wanting to see if it was still alive again and much to my delight it was so I decided to join again. I plan on sticking around for a while this time.

Anonymous

i found it through my fiance who pointed me to the rpg directory

Anonymous

Anonymous

RPG Directory.

Why did I join? Active. Medieval Fantasy. Site wasn't ugly. Done deal.

Anonymous

RPG Directory. I love role-playing.

Anonymous

Anonymous

I found this site at RPG-Directory and I joined because I like fantasy RPGs.

Anonymous

I found this site at RPG-Directory, one of your affiliates. The advertisement prompted me to join because I love writing and fantasy and this seemed like a good place to combine the two.

Anonymous

Tags: