Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

"They gave a great sound, for she had finally appeared"

Started by Anonymous, December 22, 2008, 08:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hi, I'm Ihachi and I'm new. Don't ask about the title, it just came to me. I've been RPing for several years now, so I'm a bit of an expert at the game; though it may change from time to time. It's no big deal. I'm more open-minded than one may think I am.

Anonymous

Hi! I'm Lyyn, and it's nice too meet you, and welcome to the site! I'm sure that you'll have a wonderfully wondrous time, and if you don't, uhm... well, it probably won't happen.

Errrrr about your character, what's she princess of?

Anonymous

D: what are you talking about Sopho? Even the people who hate it here have fun!
<3 It's like... uh....

I give up. Besides... Who can hate it here?

As far as her character goes, as long as she's not a living Relative to any of the current royal family it's fine. It's SotE! Anything goes. ((Well, Just about anything))

Unless Ihachi wants to PM Talyafera and ask if her character can be related/married into family/married to Akkiel... Who I think is the only royal character there. Anyway, all is dandy! Yaaaay!

Lion

Hey there Ihachi!  Welcome to SotE.

Draco pretty much covered the whole royal family thing.  But perhaps your princess is from another nation and just visiting?  That's always a possibility! =D

Anyways, have a great time here and please don't feed the RP'ers, we haven't yet gotten all the results back for the rabies tests.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Draco: Yes, that's where I was going with it. : )

And I think someone might have hated the site once. But they were uncool, and I think were banned.

Anonymous

I was going for Adela since I didn't see that position was taken. And thanks you guys.

Anonymous

Ooooh. No no no! you can have a character in Adela be a Princess! That's fine, she's just not allowed to be related to the Adelan Royal Family without Talyaferas permission.

This site has a very wide range of 'O.K'ness your girlie could be a foreign Princess without a hitch! She could be in Adela for protection purposes! Or there because she's bored with her own kingdom and wanted to see another.

At least... I hope that's what you meant. Anyway, there's no problem with your character being a Princess. There's been a few in the past and yours should fit in fine! (:

Anonymous

I'll ask Talyaferas's permission to be an Adela princess, Draco. If it's a no, she'll still be a princess of another land.

Anonymous

So, you want her to be Akkiels (the king) cousin/sibling/son/daughter/ which ever? Because that's all you'd need permission for.

Being related = needing permission
Just being a princess there = no need for permission.

Anonymous

Yea, being related some how. if she says no, it'll just be a princess from somewhere else.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Thanks. I sent her a PM a couple days ago, but hasn't responded yet. I think it's mostly due to the holidays.

Anonymous

You could try adding her to MSN! Heck, you could add all the admins. P: We love peeps, yo <3

Tally