Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dazed and Confused!!!

Started by shinigamikitsune, December 23, 2008, 08:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shinigamikitsune

Well not really,  but it was the only subject title that came to mind right away.

Obviously I am new to this place, though I do hope to become well aquainted soon enough. I found out about this gathering through a posting on livejournal.

I have been rping for about 12 years now, and have always enjoyed looking for new people to interact with.

The character that I have decided to start out with is one from a race that I designed. If you are interested in learning more about this race in order to rp as one, please contact me about it.

Anonymous

Hey, link to the lj post? i wants to view it.

Again, welcome to the site! : D Yay. And, 12 years? *_*

If you want other people to be able to play your species, go here and submit it! :O If you still want people to PM you about it, I'm sure that you can ask for that to be a requirement. Rhi's cool about that. Yay. (again)

shinigamikitsune

I'll do that another night once I know my way around a little better *chuckles*

Anonymous

I'm so helpful today xD If you have any questions you can ask me. Aaaand if I don't know, I'll make something up, tell you I was lying, and direct you to someone who can give you a good answer. : D

shinigamikitsune

That sounds like a good plan! *chuckles*

Anonymous

shinigamikitsune

*chuckles* I see you have discovered where I have thrown Cyma into the world.

Anonymous

Yes. Yes, I have. I wish I could reply to you, but I just don't have a character or the time. D:

shinigamikitsune

Perhaps another time then. *nods*

Anonymous

Yes. indeed. Do you have any sort of IM? If so, IM me.

hikaru.dream

Welcome to SotE!
Enjoyment is guaranteed! lol

I'm sure you won't need anything with Sopho by your side, so I'll give you a cookie.

shinigamikitsune

*huggles* Thanks so much for the cookie!

Anonymous

Awe *blushes* don't put so much faith in me; I don't want to disappoint you.

Anonymous

Chuckles and Huggles, that's your nickname new guy. ;P

Rhindeer

;D Hiya there! And yep, Soph is right--you can submit your race anytime you like, if/when you feel up to that.

Anyway, welcome! Hope ya have fun here!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

shinigamikitsune

Juggling Jester -  I've already earned a nick name? *feels so special now*

Rhi-Rhi - Once I have my brain together I'll be submitting my stats for the Tarrin race and where they live.