Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The amazing things that happen when you are bored

Started by Anonymous, January 17, 2009, 07:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hello everyone,
I haven't been an active RPer for several years. After the sudden break down of the RPs that I had been deeply involved with, I was reluctant to get back involved, concentrating instead on my own writing. But, while bored I happened to browse through the Bad RPers Suck LJ community and noticed a link to this place in a comment on one of their old entries.

So, I read through, and as I do, I feel that old itch to RP grow once more. The setting, the concepts, are so well thought out and intriguing that I simply had to join.

Well, that is how I got here, so I suppose I should mention some more about myself. I want to become a writer, which is how I first got into RPing as a method of practicing character development. Its weird, I write so much fantasy even though I am a sci-fi geek at heart.

Well, that's it for the overview, for anything else, you'll have to learn as you get to know me :P  

PS. I look forward to RPing with you all.

Anonymous

Welcome welcome.

If you like Sci-fi you should check out our sister site Rote which can be found here //http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/

Anonymous

Hey there! I remember that community. That's how I found this place. I hope you enjoy this place as much as I have.

hikaru.dream

Hello, welcome to SotE!

I'm glad that SotE inspired you in what such way!
I hope to see you around and ENJOY!