Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Now Entering...

Started by Anonymous, January 24, 2009, 10:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hmm...intro...where to begin...let's see here...

What's up? How's everyone doin'? Name's Jon/Jonny. Call me whichever, its cool. About me, well, I'm a 21-year-old Latino currently residing in New York City aka the Big Apple aka the City That Never Sleeps. I simply love to roleplay, especially the fantasy types, and this site seems to take the cake so I joined up. I like to write and I have been for only a few years, despite the little known fact that English is merely my 'secondary' language. My hobbies include but are not limited to, video games, watching sports, playing sports, watching action or horror movies, anime, hanging with peeps, and having a drink or two on occasion. Key word: occasion. Looking forward to playing with and talking to you all! Feel free to drop me a line sometime. I promise I don't bite. ;D That's pretty much it, for now.

THE END

Anonymous

Aww Jon I'm gonna like you xD Latinos in New York describes the majority of my family xD Okay I lie, only a few actually live in NYC but...most live in New York state so there!

Ahaha anyway, welcome to the site. =) I'm always open to new threads so if you need someone to play with let me know!

Lion

A New Yorker Latino...  Why do I think of The Warriors when I hear that?  Hm, anywhooo, welcome Sir Jon to our humble roleplay site.  May it suit your needs as much it has suited mine!

Ahem, I mean, have a great time, dude!  Party on!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

hikaru.dream

Welcome to SotE~!!!
I hope you enjoy yourself!

Say, what kind of anime?

Anonymous

Welcome to SotE, Jon! El ingles tambien es mi segundo lenguaje, haha. Anywho, hope you like it here 8D