Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Why hello there =}

Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2009, 09:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Argh so long it has been since my mind as been alllowed to create people and act them out on a story type way =}

Well introductions. I usually fail at them xD But you may call me Cazzie, I'm the at the horrid age of 16, so if I spell things wrong then I blame my age (and that my mind is to strange to understand) I have been rping on and off for ages xD And depending on how inspirational my mind is I tend to write little novels on my own ( I ramble in my posts I can't help it, it gets to fun!)

But yes =} Finishing up my brand spanking new lady tonight (hopefully completed completely with no brain poops where it suddenly screams REVISE at me) And then she should be wandering around soon enough (may be changing the original however I'm kinda crap at playing nice characters D= Mine always seem to turn out sadistic or crazy)

But thats me =}

Lion

Hey there!  Welcome to SotE!  I'm Lion and I hope you have an awesome time here.  Don't worry about rambling, it really is fun.  If you're looking for a Rp partner, I'm always up for a good thread.  Feel free to look through my characters if you want.

I'm sure you'll have fun here!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lion"Hey there!  Welcome to SotE!  I'm Lion and I hope you have an awesome time here.  Don't worry about rambling, it really is fun.  If you're looking for a Rp partner, I'm always up for a good thread.  Feel free to look through my characters if you want.

I'm sure you'll have fun here!

Why thank you =} And awesome I'm not the only one that finds it great to indulge  on rambling spree's xD Rp partner much needed. So I shall definitely look through your characters, find one (or chose them all and just plot them all for different dates) and then our characters must play!  And I'm positive I shall. Seems so friendly and I only really just proper looked around xDon

Lion

Over all we're pretty friendly here and lenient.  And you may choose any character you like.  I recently made a character that I think is pretty fun to play (click "Ginzu"), he's a drunk, a smart ass and was created primarily for fighting, silly, or adventure threads.  But I do have others that are just as fun, have a looksy and see what you like!

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

I must say Ginzu certainly seems like a fun character. I think a silly thread with him if you don't mind =} I was thinking Junta, But then read Ginzu's and thought well though Junta sounds fun, Ginzu sounds that little bit more different xD

Anonymous

Welcome to SotE!  :D
*glomps*
 :D

Lion

Junta's just a big dork, he just doesn't understand people (or the world for that matter).

Ginzu on the other hand is just a crazy drunk, drug addict and open for any threads.  I already have one open for him in Ketra if you care to look for it.  It's called "An Ounce Too Short" though I don't know how your character would find herself so far down south.  You should PM if you have any suggestions or ideas for the thread, I'm open for anything.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

*waves* Hi there! Welcome to SotE! I look forward to Catriona in action. Kaylin is in the same town as her. Maybe they could have some type of adventure  ^^? I'm a bit behind in my posting right now, but i'm sure no matter what you do, you'll have a blast!

Anonymous

Quote from: "honey-senpai"Welcome to SotE!  :D
*glomps*
 :D

Why thank-you =} *glomps back*

Quote from: "Lion"Junta's just a big dork, he just doesn't understand people (or the world for that matter).

Ginzu on the other hand is just a crazy drunk, drug addict and open for any threads. I already have one open for him in Ketra if you care to look for it. It's called "An Ounce Too Short" though I don't know how your character would find herself so far down south. You should PM if you have any suggestions or ideas for the thread, I'm open for anything.

Fair does then. Pm going your way so to get guidelines as to what we can RP about.

Quote from: "Hiya"*waves* Hi there! Welcome to SotE! I look forward to Catriona in action. Kaylin is in the same town as her. Maybe they could have some type of adventure ^^? I'm a bit behind in my posting right now, but i'm sure no matter what you do, you'll have a blast!

Awesome! After I've rp'd with Ginzu, My girl  can rp with yours, and go on adventures should be fun   =}