Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

'Ello

Started by Anonymous, June 21, 2009, 01:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

So...yes, I'm new and decided I should introduce myself. My name is Kendall and I've been RPGing for about 2 years now. I play Cathy and plan on maybe playing a princess 'cus latley I've been in fairytale mode, but I'm afraid of making it cliche. :P Ya...that's basically it. :P I hope to have lots of fun RPGing here :)

Tally

Welcome to the site Kendall! (: I'm Tal, pleased to meet you.

Serendipity is a good place to start playing a princess. We're about to unleash a major renovation of their political system. <3

Have fun and let us know if you need anything!

Anonymous

Hello there and salutations ^__^

Welcome to SotE. It's good times here and there is tons to do. And Serendipity is a pretty awesome place to play a princess  :heart: I need to make a noble sometime.

Anonymous

Whoa...a site where royalty is actually WANTED? :shock: Hehe, on most sites I've seen that has any royalty system, usually the site has too much as it and the admins don't want any more royalty. I've actually never played royalty before, so it could be fun.

Anonymous

...We're actually severly lacking in any kind of Royalty XD Adela and Serendipity have their kings...

And that's about it, sadly. ): The players who play Princes and Princesses usually leave before long.

gooooo make a priiiincessss.

Anonymous

Oo seems like i need to make some nobles and such. Ive missed out on alot of fun x3