Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

[Insert Introductory Subject Here]

Started by Anonymous, October 06, 2009, 06:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yeaaaah, done a lot of these introductions, still have absolutely no idea what to say in them.
Well, I'm just an ickle newb looking for some RP fun, and this site has stood out to me so here I am.

I've had like, 2 years? of RP experience, been writing books for something like 8 years prior, still quite a newb to proper official story writing but I'm kinda hoping I have at least the general gist of how to RP by now.
Though in any case, feel free to beat me over the face with the CriticismHammer, I'll try not to take it personally, I'm always looking to improve as I'm thinking of writing another book but actually make it a proper, good one, unlike my 5 others >.>
Gimme a break I started writing when I was 9 or something... I didn't even know what grammar and plot meant back then X.x

But yeah, hoping to have a bundle of fun here, looks interesting, and I've about run out of things to monologue with.

Cheers!

Anonymous

Hey, welcome to SotE.

I'm the site's former newcomer, so I've not been around long, but everyone else I've met so far rocks.

hope you enjoy your stay,

Rokk/Drake

Anonymous

Why hallo thar! I welcome thee to SotE! x3

If you haven't already, you should take a quick peek at the Before You Play and The World pages. They should answer most questions that you might have jumping into these...very strange waters. So, in short, they're nifty. x3 But! If you've still got questions, don't hesitate to poke somebody about them.

On a different note: I see you've gotten your first character up! =D

D= Shit dude. And I thought I was sadistic. <_____< YOU HAVE CHALLENGED ME SIR! I need to get my sadism back into gear. *Pulls up big boy sadist pants*

And don't worry about people smashing you with the "CriticismHammer." SotE's very accepting of all writing styles and skill levels. ^.^ I look back on my first posts here and cringe so don't worry. Keeping on that note! How do you have the patience for writing books? o.o Waaaaaay too much trouble if ya ask me.

Anyway! I'll get out of the way so others can come along and make with the greetings. P: May your plots be epic and your writing blocks few.

Xphy

Hello blazinvire, and welcome to SotE! ^___^ Like Crono said I wouldn't worry about the people here being too tough on you. Most of them are really nice. Hopefully you'll enjoy it here.

Anonymous

Ha, Crono, you know I win the sadism game.

ANYWAY!  Hi, I'm Sam.  Welcome to SotE.  I'm newish myself, though I've been on the sister site for ages.  It's been great to me so far.  I hope you can find plenty to do with your character.  

I like undead killing machines.  :P  She should be interesting.  

Erm... yeah, hit me up anytime if you'd like to RP.  Enjoy the site.

Lion

You'd think that wouldn't ya Sam?  :wink:

Awesome charrie!  She'd be Maelzedek's best friend.  ....But probably not Ginzu's, his blood kinda just eats away at everything.

Anway, welcome to SotE!  I'm Lion and may your fun be bountiful.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Well, I used to be the introduction king but it appears that Crono has taken the job from me! I really should start waking up earlier and lurking on the site more. Ahem. Anyways! I'm Shizzy, welcome to Spirits, you already seem to be fitting in and settling down nicely! If you need any help, don't be afraid to ask anyone! Pretty much any mod or admin, or player, can help you out!

Anonymous

Hey, welcome aboard~! Five books is quite an accomplishment~! For me, Finishing anything is quite a feat. lol.

Anyhoo, this is a great place, hope you have fun here! Looking fwd to RPing with you too~