Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dragon's Big Plotting Post **Updated with Some Links**

Started by DragonSong, March 21, 2017, 03:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

Hey guys!!

So. I am trash, and I have far too many characters, and I'd like to get a few of them some more love haha. (Some of these guys have some individual plotting threads which may have some more in-depth details about them, and if you've seen those and they interest you, just lemme know ^.^)

I know there's a lot here; hopefully as plots start happening, I'll start crossing busy characters off.

So, in no particular order, here they are!

Tara: a traveling bard, she can be really anywhere. Plots with her would likely involve her on-going quest to avenge her family (whether you want to play a companion, or the people who wronged her, or something else entirely, let me know!)

Puck: as the name might suggest, this particular faerie is a bit on the mischievous side. You could do really anything with him, plot-wise, toss me some ideas!

Maka: my incredibly anti-social necromancer! She had a thousand and one uses! Mercenary, bodyguard, assassin, you name it, she'll probably take the job.

Morgana: hey kids, wanna play with a siren? Better not get too close though... (I'm really open about Morgana- she can be on land, in the water, some combo, toss me any ideas you may have!)

Jasper: because I am, as previously stated, trash, this young mage is hiding out in Connlaoth! Any threads with her will likely involve her old mentor (the man who sent Serenian law after her), seeing as she is still on the run.

Meriana: I made a demigoddess! ...Sorta. Anyhoo, she shapeshifts, has some druidic elements- it's a fun time!

Damien: this poor boy. Someone help this precious zombie child.

Joseph: want an angel on your shoulder? Too bad! Joseph is probably more interested in studying how your bad decisions affect your life than preventing you from making them (but he'll try his best).

Vara: taking "wild child" to the extreme. If you've got a dragon rider, a dragon hunter, anything to do with dragons, Vara might be fun to toss at them!

Kyoko: more dragon things! This time combined with slave-on-the-run things!
Open again!

Verik: he's here, he's queer...and he wants to go home because social anxiety is a killer.

Theoden: see above, but less dragon shenanigans.

Gawine: need a fancy sword? Some great armor? A saddle for your dragon? Gwaine's got you covered!

Mikhail: okay, this guy I do have some specific ideas about. Arranged marriage ideas. Hit me up!!

Whoo boy, the drama. Seriously, just check out this post for any deets.

Ashir: an alchemist trying to work out of slavery- door's pretty wide open here

Risa: planning to stop in Kunata? Visit Risa's family's shop!

Kiri: if you wanna do Yoreiqi things, Kiri's your gal!

Serena: still working through her half-demon things, Serena can be a bit...volatile, lately

Melly: yet another dragon! She's all colorful and tropical, have fun!
Open again!

Ally: basically the dragon version of the Hulk at this point. You could help her fix her problem? Or just laugh at it?

Citrine: a kulshedra warrior who is a little "odd" among the males of his people in that he's not all that invested in getting on the females' good sides.

Blue: Citrine's younger brother and a hunter in their tribe. Super playful, just wants some friends!

Ruby: a weaver and general crafter in a kulshedra clan

Ladrien: an onyx kulshedra warrior expected to save his tribe from annihilation.

Raze: an exiled kulshedra mercenary with a looooot of angst.

Lanaya: the owl witch!

Neria: this gal is a little more complicated- lemme know if she interests you and we'll work something out!

Lily: a Connlaothian minor noble with dormant magical abilities (because I can't help myself)

Hanako: need a trickster? A sorcerer? Just looking to have some fun? Check Hana out!

Kiara: the first characters I made on SotE, these guys have a special place in my heart.

Pyrus: Yet another kulshedra- this one a gladiator!

Jade: Mooooooore kulshedra things, yay!!!

Lapis: Essyrni-based, but if you could think of a good reason for her to be elsewhere I'm up for it.

Bo: Little bit of bodyguard, little bit of overly protective sister, little bit of Shakespearean-esque gender disguise- good times! (Also see her brother Coryn. They tend to thread together)

Shae, the mute raven keeper for a wealthy Connlaothian merchant's estate. She's really up for just about anything, but has to at least start out on her home estate, as she really has no reason to leave it.

Shyla, a half-elven mercenary searching for a way to lift the curse that haunts her adoptive family. (Check out her pack here!)

Adrianna, a simple enough girl forced to live off the stolen emotions of others. If you're up for some mystery/quest-for-self-truth/mood swings nonsense, she's a trip!

Zahir, a 3,000 year old djinn forced to fulfill contract after contract as the amulet he is bound to passes from owner to owner.

Tai, an ex-maoin currently living the life of a mercenary. He's got a loyal pet peryton and a whole lotta baggage, it's a fun time!

Anoria, a relatively young, deeply traumatized faerie on a search for her stolen wings.

UPDATE!

I'm including links to some guilds/organizations/whatnot that I've got going:

ALSO, here's some links to some smaller plotting posts:

Something for my dark faerie gal, and a slightly less general plotting post

Wrathwyrm

So, would Kitty now be available for confrontation by a Garlock?

DragonSong

Probably soon! I'm gonna give Glob time to make a character and we'll start up a thread to establish some stuff first.

Wrathwyrm

Coolness.  Alright, I'll be around when you need me.

DragonSong

Bump because I've updated this with some links ^.^

quaggan

quaggan has suggestions again!

If Joseph wants to observe people doing evil deeds, I recommend this villain. Plus he's immortal, so the usual "don't do it because you'll get killed" won't work on him! Another good choice to examine bad decisions and their effects on plp is Joshua - he's made bad decisions, they affected his life, and he's doing his best not to Oppenheimer again.

What's your plan for poor zombie Damien? I do have a necromancer, but if you want to keep his story angsty and depressing, she may not be too suitable.

DragonSong

@quaggan

Thanks for the reply! Sent you a PM >.<

I'll try to keep this thread as updated as I can with who's still available and whatnot!

DragonSong

Some characters got claimed, some reopened, so here's an update!

NotSarcastic

Hi!

Great job on these characters, I personally picked out Naoria, Lula and Kyoko. Please find my character catalogue here]=http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=26451.msg383881#msg383881]here

There are only three there at the minute.

DragonSong

@NotSarcastic

Mind hitting me up with a PM? That's a lot of characters to try to hash something out in the thread itself, haha ^.^

Lilly Blackwood

We absolutely must do something with Zephyr and Shea, would they be able to communicate with toughts, I wonder because Zeph is part corvid.

I want Zeph to have a ward, someone to care for and/or protect and I couldn't help but notice that you ask for help under Damien's name.

Lastly, I ask in general, if any of your characters have any need for an independent spy or assassin

Aloesque

Hi Dragon!

I've just got one character to start with on this site, but you seem to have an interesting and impressive cast. Would you want to pair a character with Antique for a one-on-one role play? I'm pretty open with possible ideas, but I'd definitely like to plan before posting anything.

Let me know? Have fun role playing,
Aloe

DragonSong

Hello! I'll take a look and get back to you with some ideas hopefully soon, thanks for your interest! ^.^

Tags: