Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Adela

Started by Rhindeer, June 24, 2010, 01:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Only the hunters would have to worry about standing out or not. The rest of the tribe not so much. They can still have patterns and colors. And look at Native Americans. They were planes people and they used lots of color and pattens in their clothes.

Rhindeer

Yeah, Native America plains peoples tended to wear lots of color. x3 Blending in wasn't really a concern, especially not, y'know...when you're riding horses in a flat plain field and already exposed. xD In fact, they would paint their horses, decorate their manes with feathers...there was lots of intricate beadwork and stuff. xD

They were a VERY colorful people! And I think that'd be awesome if the Adelan plains people had that.

Of course, I don't think we want a plains people who is based solely off Native Americans because, well...that's been done to death. Maybe a blend of other influences, including that? :3 We can take some influence from them (I'd love the bright colors and beadwork and feathers, but I have a hardon for that xD) but could also take some Essyrni influence, if the Essyrni are connected to them. And for some reason when Tal talks about the Duhjari, I think of the mongols. xD So maybe draw some influence from there too?
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

See I always thought it was the opposite, but then, most of the places I've seen them from probably aren't too historically accurate. *Cough*

Rhindeer

Edited to add some stuff. x3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

See, I was thinking mongols too for them, since they were a very plainsy nomadicish kinda people. Native American, Mongolian, it could work together.

Rhindeer

I think it'd make for an awesome blend! :3

Anonymous

Now these are just for the people of the plains right?