Home Sweet Home

Started by Anonymous, January 09, 2005, 06:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Benji
Unregistered User
(9/7/03 2:38 pm)
Reply   home sweet home
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Benji walks slowly along the village streets as he clears his mind from the days events.

I wonder what ever happened to my friend Donny after he left. Hmm, maybe one day he will come back here to see me, atleast I hope he does. He knows I'm still here.....or does he? Ben thinks to himself as he scratches his head and walks on.

Noxcaladoxia and Benji
Unregistered User
(9/11/03 2:31 pm)
Reply    well well well
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 As Benji makes his way back to his house a voice can be heard in the distance.

Noxie: Heads up Benny!

Benji: Huh?

At that moment Benji looks up and sees a demon flying full speed in the direction of his mid body.

Benji: WOA!

After letting out a shocked scream Benji is hit hard and taken to the ground.

Noxie: Oh my baby it is so good to see you, I missed you so, and just look at how big you've gotten!

Benji: You have two seconds to get off me before i go ballistic on that ass of yours.

Noxie: Benji, don't you know who I am?

Benji: Um, gee let me think, hmmm, uh, NO!

Noxie: It's your ex...um ex student Donny.

Benji: Well why the @#%$ didn't ya say so biotch.
Now, be a good demon and GET UP OFF ME!

After getting back to their feet Noxie explains to Ben the situation at hand and he also tells him to wait with him while he waits on his friend Nova to drop in.

Nova
Unregistered User
(9/11/03 4:52 pm)
Reply    â€¡â€¡ My Grand Entrance!! ‡‡
 Nova comes soaring down fast after Noxie. She lands hard on her feet, causing the ground to shake a bit, and she was breathing heavily from flying so fast, with streams of fire bursting from her mouth with every breath. She shakes her wings a little and then she folds them behind her.

Nova: Dammit *breath* Noxie *breath* you beat me! *breath*

Noxie and Benji
Unregistered User
(9/11/03 5:07 pm)
Reply    howdy *weeeee* howdy *weee* howdy
 As Nova lands Noxie introduces her to Ben.

Benji: Nice to meet you Nova. I just hope you have an extra set of clothes for when you turn human again. Noxie tells me you have that ability.

Noxie: Hehe, now that i think of it, i hope you do too.

Nova
Unregistered User
(9/11/03 5:37 pm)
Reply    â€¡â€¡ Heh heh heh... ‡‡
 Nova: Funny you guys should *breath* mention that. Well, do you see anywhere for me to keep an extra set of clothes at the moment?

Noxcaladoxia and benji
Unregistered User
(9/13/03 4:16 pm)
Reply    clothes
 Noxie: Don't you worry nova, I got you some clothes right here.

Noxie does his usual hand movements as a set of clothes form in front of the dragon.

Benji: Why don't you feel so special, you can make things form from magic. Looks like i taught you well.

Noxie: Hehe yea, looks like you did. That is why i came to you today. I need your help, you see a friend of mine has been taken away and I have no clue as to where he has gone.

Benji: Is that all you know, I need to know more to know where exactly he has been taken and then i can help you afterwards.

Noxie: *sighs* Well that I do not know. Nova, do you know of anything?

Man, how far has he actually come along? Benji thinks to himself as Noxie continues on.

Nova
Unregistered User
(9/15/03 5:42 pm)
Reply    â€¡â€¡ Hmmm... ‡‡
 Nova blinked a few times with her usual spaced-out look, which was quite strange yet cute coming from a dragon.

Nova: Uhm... I have no f*cking idea! ^_^

Nova shrugged and began to transforn back. First the wings retracted, then her scales turned abck into skin and her hair puffed back out and pretty soon she was back to her old self. She walks up to the clother set out for her, and in all her airheadedness, glomps onto Noxie before getting dressed.

Nova: Thankies, Noxie! You're so nice!

Noxie and Benji
Unregistered User
(9/15/03 6:14 pm)
Reply   now that was just odd
 Benji: Go Noxie it's your birthday, Go Noxie it's your birthday, not really just play play.

Donny's eyes go wide for just a moment as he realizes that Nova has glomped onto him when she has no clothes on.

Noxie: Yea....um...anytime there Nova. heh.

Benji, what do we do, man I wish i knew where we could find dear old Enki. Noxie thinks to himself

As Nova gets dressed an all too familar voice comes into Noxies head to pay a visit.

DONNY YOU B!TCH, WHERE ARE YOU, MOM, DAD, AND I ARE GOING TO KILL YOU! Erica shouts.

I'm in Adela Village but about to leave to Serendipity Village, so why don't you meet me there if you want to kill me so badly Noxie replies knowing that that will trick them into going to the other village instead of where he is.

Nova
Unregistered User
(9/16/03 6:19 pm)
Reply   ‡‡ Hee hee ‡‡
 Nova pulled on the shirt, then the pants, and then tried to stand on one foot and put socks on, but she kept falling, so she decided to stay down to put them on.

Nova: So, Noxie, what are we gonna do now?

Noxie and Benji
Unregistered User
(9/17/03 5:53 am)
Reply   hmm well
 Donny stands still for a moment to think of what to do.

Noxie: Hey Benji what's some of the news that you know about that goes through this village?

Benji: Well you are in an empire so alot does go through here, I heard recently that a couple was brought into the Dark Mage Village but that could be a rumor for all I know. I heard it from a local traveler who heard it through a vine of other people. But if you want, I could go through my list of contacts to help you out.

Noxie: That would be great man, thank you.

At that moment Ben makes his leave and goes to his different contacts to get the latest news.

Noxie: You know Nova, i think we should check out that village sometime later, but this time I don't think it would be wise to make a big scene like we did here, so next time we travel, stay as you are now and just hop on my back.

After a few minutes Ben comes back to inform Nox and Nova.

Benji: Well it's a big rumor now, but i suggest you stay here for a bit, why don't we walk around a bit so we can get to know each other a bit more.

Scarlet
Unregistered User
(9/17/03 6:02 am)
Reply   ÃœI am aloneÃœ
 Scarlet spots her son and slowly and quietly comes up to him and taps him on the shoulder.

Scarlet-Son, it's your mom, do not be alarmed, I am alone. Marukka and Erica are in Serendipity looking for you. How could you lie to your sister like that?

Scarlet Noxie and Benji
Unregistered User
(9/17/03 6:07 am)
Reply   Okay then....
 Noxie-Well mom it was simple to lie to her. I knew she and dad would want to come and kill me while you try to hide me. It's always been that way. Don't you remember? And plus if Erica and dad are together then that is better for me, because she will try to explain to him why I am so much stronger than when i was younger.

Benji-So you're Donny's mom ay?

Scarlet-Yes I am, and you are?

Benji-I'm his gay teacher, I mean, I am the man who made your son the way he is today.

Scarlet-Son, are you gay? This man has a gayish voice.

Donny-Yes I am, but he isn't my man, I don't have a man yet. I'm hoping that someone we are looking for becomes the one, but that is all I can do....hope.

Scarlet-Oh son, that's nice. Oh and who is this little lady, she is quite pretty.

Atambrean
Unregistered User
(9/20/03 4:07 pm)
Reply   * People watching
 Atambrean raises his hands up behind his head as he's walking. What on earth had possesed him to go off walking by himself? He promised Akso and Nall that he'd leave the bottle alone at least until after the fight with Bern. It was too early, the dark angel and his young charge were probably enjoying themselves eating candy. Sigh, well at the very least he could wander the city and watch people go about their business, at least until nightfall.

Speaking of people, there was a group of folks just over there, two women and two men. He stops and proceeds to watch the quatrain go about their little business. Amusement piques in his blood, he sits down on the curb and crosses his legs. On a whim he makes his bottom lip fuller and accentuates the upward curve in his eyes, feathering the usually spiky lashes he wore in this, his favored form. His lavender eyes never leave the group, perhaps they'll do something interesting.

Nova
Unregistered User
(9/20/03 4:25 pm)
Reply   ‡‡ Pretty Boy ‡‡
 Nova soon got bored with the ramblings of the three other people, and started to look at her surroundings. She saw a few little shops, a tavern which appeared to have something going on in it, a fight maybe, and some really pretty person on the curb looking at her and the other three. Nova, being Nova, quickly fell into a state of semi-fascination at the prettiness of this new person, and she began to wander away from them and head towards the pretty person. Upon reaching said person, she proceeded to glomp onto him.

Nova: Hi, you're really pretty!

Noxie Scarlet and Benji
Unregistered User
(9/20/03 4:35 pm)
Reply   none
 Noxie turns to look at Nova to see what she was talking to.

Oh my damn, i am now laying my eyes on yet another beautiful man......I hope mom doesn't get any ideas though. Noxie thinks to himself as he smiles from watching Nova and this stranger.

Scarlet-Son...are you looking at what I am?

Noxie-you mean, the beautiful man that Nova is locking on to?

Scarlet-Yes! That beautiful man looks like he needs a good fÃœcking.

Noxie-I don't know you.

Noxie then walks over to the stranger and introduces himself kindly.

Noxie-Hello good sir, my name is Donny Nox.

Atambrean
Unregistered User
(9/20/03 5:07 pm)
Reply   * Well well well
 He didn't have any idea that the people would react in such a way to his presence. He smiles seductively at Nova and leans in towards her. "You aren't bad yourself," he breathes in a husky voice. He tosses around the idea of kissing her, but then Noxie steps forward and introduces himself like a normal sane person. Though a little miffed that he happened to butt in, he manages to nod politely back "Atambrean," he says simply before turning back to Nova. "And you would be," he whispers in Nova's ear, his lips so close to it that they brush them as he speaks.

Nova
Unregistered User
(9/20/03 5:20 pm)
Reply   ‡‡ heh heh ‡‡
 Nova shivers and squirms a little before responding.

Nova: I'm Nova, and that felt nice.

She moves into a more comfortable postition; sitting on Atam's lap.

Noxie Scarlet and Benji
Unregistered User
(9/20/03 5:28 pm)
Reply   $ubject
 As Noxie walks bavk over to Benji Scarlet makes her way to Atambrean and puts her arm around his shoulder and whispers softly.

Scarlet-Hey there good looking, how's about you and I get to know each other better in a more....physical sense.

Noxie makes his way over to Benji and starts talking with him about the pretty man.

Noxie-So what do you think? Would you do him?

Benji-Yes, I would, in a heartbeat. But, where would that leave us?

Noxie-Hmmm yea, you're, wait, huh?

Benji-Heh heh heh, got ya there man.

Noxie-Heh heh heh.

Atambrean
Unregistered User
(9/20/03 5:58 pm)
Reply   *¬_¬
 Atambrean's eye twitched. We-ll now that other woman sure was blunt, but blunt was good! He grins at Scarlet and then turns back to Nova. "Hmmmm I could do so much more for you."

Nova
Unregistered User
(9/20/03 6:01 pm)
Reply   ‡‡ Huh? ‡‡
 Nova cocked her head to the side a bit and scratched at her head.

Nova: What do ya mean by that?

Noxie Scarlet and Benji
Unregistered User
(9/21/03 6:23 am)
Reply   -1
 As Scarlet pays her attention to Atam and Nova Noxie and Benji both get the same idea as Benji's hand slowly slides down to Noxie's waist.

Noxie-Heh heh, getting a little low there aren't we Benji.

Benji-You better believe it, it's been a good while since I've seen you last.

Noxie smiles as Benji finishes that sentence and leans to his side a bit to plant a kiss on Benji's lips.

Benji-Is that all you can do after all this time big daddy?

At that moment a half smile, half smirk came onto Noxie's face as he went in to kiss Benji again but only this time deeply while using his tongue to rub the roof of Benji's mouth.  

Atambrean
Unregistered User
(9/23/03 5:36 pm)
Reply   *Like this
 Atambrean just grins, he plants a few kisses inside and around Nova's ear. "Like this," he purrs, lips brushing against the outside of the ear.

Nova
Unregistered User
(9/23/03 5:44 pm)
Reply   ‡‡ Yeah... ‡‡
 Nova squirmed around a lot this time, even twitched a little bit.

Nova: Y-y-y-y-y-yeah, a l-l-l-lot l-l-like th-th-th-that.

Scarlet Noxie and Benji
Unregistered User
(9/23/03 5:52 pm)
Reply   FOUR!
 As Scarlet does her best to get Atambrean's attention, Noxie and Benji wrap each other in their arms and begin whispering sweet little sayings into each other's ears.

Noxie-Mmm....Benji, how much did you miss me?

Benji-Oh you shall see when we are alone dear boy.

Noxie-That sure sounds nice.

Atambrean
Unregistered User
(9/23/03 6:01 pm)
Reply   *
 Looks like one didn't have to wait for nightfall in this town. Atambrean exhales into Nova's ear, his breath growing a bit too warm to be elfishly possible. A few curls of steam rising off them. He doesn't spend much more time at her ear instead moving down to her neck. By now Nova would also be noticing that her seat had become a little...stiff

Nova
Unregistered User
(9/23/03 6:07 pm)
Reply   ‡‡ Huh? ‡‡
 With Nova's squirming, she began to notice that the lap she was sitting in was getting uncomfortable and something was poking her. She looks down and notices a bulge
in Atambrean's pants. She reaches down and grabs the bulge and squeezes it a little, not knowing what it was.

Nova: What the hell is this?

Noxie Scarlet and Benji
Unregistered User
(9/23/03 6:16 pm)
Reply   *fart*
 As Scarlet watches Nova her eyes come to a great big bulge.

Scarlet-That has to be the most air-headed question I have ever heard. And my my Atambrean, getting a hard spot somewhere?

Benji and Noxie come to a stop to see the shocked look on Scarlet's face.

Noxie and Benji simultaneously-Okay, what'd we miss?

Atambrean
Unregistered User
(9/23/03 6:27 pm)
Reply   *
 A sharp breath passes Atambrean's lips when Nova clutches his 'bulge'. He starts to grin but Nova's question registers and a hint of confusion paints across his face. That made a teeny weeny bit of sense. Hmmm when exactly were Akso and Nall expecting him back? He'd been vague about it, simple saying that he'd meet them back at the hotel. He could make something of it...

"Wanna find out?"

Nova
Unregistered User
(9/25/03 6:51 pm)
Reply   ‡‡ Such an Idiot... ‡‡
 Nova scrunched up her nose cutely in a pouty face.

Nova: Well, I guess, but I don't see why ya can't just tell me...

Sarlet Benji and Noxie
Unregistered User
(9/27/03 4:20 am)
Reply   Hehe, someone wants something hard.
 (OOC:This kicks a$$)

Scarlet backs up just a bit to see what is going to happen and to get a better view of this....hard spot and Nova.

Scarlet-Hehe, do you mind if I watch this, I'd like to see how this turns out.

Noxie then goes in close to Ben and whispers softly.

Noxie-I really don't know her.

And Benji replies in the same manner.

Benji-And that's supposed to be your mom?

Noxie-Yea, she's a big slut, it's amazing I know who my ACTUAL father is.

Benji-Heh, that is amazing.

Atambrean and Nall
Unregistered User
(9/27/03 9:21 am)
Reply   **
 Atambrean just smiled, he put his hand around Nova's wrist and-

just then the sound of quickly running feet could be heard in the alleyway (?) they were currently cooped up in. The sounds belonged to the golden clad feet of a girl in a purple robe, with a thigh length caramel colored ponytail. The child looked around the alley way, her emerald eyes watery and scared. Once she saw Atambrean she ran forward and jumped on him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

This just so happened to scare the wileys out of Atambrean. The force from Nall's leap almost knocked him over. His hand involuntarily tightened around Nova's wrist, another involunatary jerk made it go downward..

Atambrean tried to keep a poker face, but failed, only keeping silent. His face strained in an amusing way. Once he thought he looked normal he turned around to see who tackled him.

"Nall?!"

Noxie Scarlet and Benji
Unregistered User
(9/29/03 5:52 am)
Reply   *THAT IS SO CUTE!!!!!*
 As Nall runs into the alley way Noxie, Ben, and Scarlet are all left speechless by the cuteness that has just ran past them.

Noxie-IF that girl went where I think she went then we had better follow her to make sure nothing happens to the cuteness.

Benji-You're right, let's go.

Noxie and Ben then make their way over to the alleyway as Scarlet simply watches Atam, Nova, and this cute stranger.

Scarlet-Hehehe, Atam are you going for the young females now?

Nova
Unregistered User
(10/1/03 5:44 pm)
Reply   ‡‡ Awwww!! ‡‡
 Nova, upon seeing what she thought to be the official cutest thing in existence, completely forgot about the pretty person she was currently on top of. She climbed off him and glomped onto the cuteness.

Nova: You are the cutest thing I have ever seen! I wuv you!! Can I keep you?

Atambrean and Nall
Unregistered User
(10/2/03 5:36 pm)
Reply   **
 Nall was flustered, she'd never had a complete stranger suddenly grab hold of her. It didn't bother her that Atambrean was meeting with so many strange people, he always seemed to be doing that. And she herself wasn't a shy person around unknown people because of her background, she just wasn't used to being suddenly hugged and gushed over.

Atambrean scowled at Scarlet and looked back to Nall. He immediatly becomes concerned when he sees the tear trails on the girl's face, but first it was probably best to at least make sure Nall would be able to get away from Nova. "No you can't keep her," he replies smoothly, had Nall not been present a cheesy line might have followed that. "Nall, what happened?"

Nall manages to free her hands and signs rapidly a few more tears spilling from her eyes.

Atambrean nods sternly, starts to stand and then remembers his 'little' issue. Frowning a little, his robe glows silver, the bottom half seeming to have gotten a bit looser and more flowy. That taken care of he stands, and frowns again. "Nova darling, could you let Nall go, we have business to attend to."

Nova
Unregistered User
(10/2/03 5:53 pm)
Reply   ‡‡ Bye-sies ‡‡
 Nova quickly let go of Nall.

Nova: Aww, I sowwy if I scawed you cuie, I did not mean to. Well, bye-bye then, if you have to go.

Noxie Scarlet and Benji
Unregistered User
(10/2/03 6:50 pm)
Reply   Well tata
 As Atam gets to his feet a sly smile comes over Scarlet's face.

Scarlet-Well if you have to go then I guess this is ta-ta for now. So ta-ta!

Noxie-Well it was nice meeting you and this little thing of cuteness.

Benji- Heh appears to be a very cute girl. Well hope you two have a safe journey, where ever it is you're heading.

Atambrean and Nall
Unregistered User
(10/4/03 11:39 am)
Reply   **
 Nall smiled, Atambrean had some nice friends. Once he stood however, she grabbed onto the skirt of the robe and began leading her guardian back to where Akso was fighting her dark sibling.

Atambrean began walking once Nall started dragging him. "Well met," he said, looking back at the quartet and bobbing his head.

Noxie Scarlet and Benji
Unregistered User
(10/4/03 6:02 pm)
Reply   Now where were we
 As Atambrean made his leave Noxie and Ben went back to their business of making up for lost time.

Scarlet- Don't the two of you ever breathe?

Noxie-Hardly......we....do....not....need.....to....breathe....when.....we....have....each....other.....to leech from.

Erica Noxie Benji Scarlet
Unregistered User
(10/7/03 7:35 pm)
Reply   So fresh so clean
 As Scarlet rose her eyebrow to her son french kissing another man her daughter Erica came up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder.

Erica-Hello Mother, I knew you would be here.

Scarlet-Oh @#%$.

Erica-No need to be worried, he is not with me, so you live for now, but if he finds us, it's your ass.

Scarlet-Fair enough.

Erica-I have some friends to introduce you to.

Benji-Hey Nox, your sis is here.

Noxie-Heh, you scared me there for a minute, seems like you said that my sister is here.

Benji- I did, and she is here. Look.

Noxie looks over at his sister and realizes that Ben was right. He walks over slowly with Ben and asks her if Marukka was following her and she said that he was drunk at the bar in Serendipity and that there is a chance that he is passed out by now.

Erica-This is Neseraph and Insera, they came with me in search of some chick named Valefa, so I thought you might know.

Noxie-Well I know that a potential mate is in the Dark Mage village, he may have some information for you. The best thing we can do now is get as far away from here as possible though in case my father comes searching for us.

Scarlet-What about Benji here, you aren't going to leave this pretty man behind are you?

Noxie-Fortunately, father never knew about Ben, so Ben would be safe here.

Scarlet-Ok.

Erica-So, what should we do, head to the Dark Mage Village with these two people or wander on our own adventure?

Noxie-That's up to these two, do you want us to accompany you to the D.M.V.?

(ooc: Oh how i love the dreaded dmv lol)

Neseraph and Insera
Unregistered User
(10/8/03 12:38 pm)
Reply   What Hell hath sent / Angel Killer
 Neseraph and Insera listened to their four companions converse, feeling quite ackward all the way through.
Insera summed up the two's collective thoughts quite nicely, "We are obviously dealing with a dysfunctional family here."
Neseraph just gave a small nod in compliance, then stepped forward and grinned at Noxie, "Nice wings. So, you're the infamous lost brother. You seem to know your way around here, and since I have no other leads on finding Valefa...lead on to this Dark Mage Village."
Insera hid a sudden smirk.

(Ok, I'm going to get the ball rolling and go ahead and post at 'Easier..' in the D.M.V. [snicker]. Karin's been waiting to play Enki and Valefa again)

Noxcaladoxia
Unregistered User
(10/10/03 5:57 pm)
Reply   My Return
 Noxie swoops down quickly to land in Adela to find that the only person waiting where they were before they left was Nova.

Noxie-Nova, darling, remember that cute man that you hung onto so well? Well, I had him but I lost him. Um, another pretty man stole that pretty man so yea, we are pretty manless.  

Noxcaladoxia
Unregistered User
(10/13/03 5:18 am)
Reply   Follow if you wish
 As Noxie looked off into the distance he knew where indeed Neseraph had gone and he wanted to get Enki back for Nova, if not for himself.

Noxie-Nova, you may follow me if you wish, I am going to go get Enki, I'll be in the Theive's Guild.

After that Noxie immediately took to the air to the Thieve's Guild.

Nova
Unregistered User
(10/19/03 4:12 am)
Reply   ‡‡ Waaah! ‡‡
 Nova pokes out her lip and stands up.

Nova: Dammit Noxie, what if I dun wanna hafta fly? I wanted a ride meanyhead!!

Nova transformed and took off in Noxie's direction...