Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sheeeeeep [Rhi!]

Started by Tally, August 22, 2012, 12:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tally

Razi cocked his head.  "Why would I need new clothes?"

Rhindeer

"Because, erm...well, the thing you're wearing is hardly appropriate, or clothes at all," Tessa said, still avoiding eye contact.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Tally

"You don't like what I'm wearing?"  Same toothy, baiting grin.

Rhindeer

Tessa's face flushed bright red, vivid against her pale cheeks, and her pace quickened enough to put her a little ahead of Razi so she didn't have to look at him!

"I...um...how's that wing holding up!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Tally

Razi switched the wing to his other shoulder, feathers dragging against his skin.  "It will feed you for many days!  Or feed many people."

Rhindeer

"Probably many people!" Tessa said with a laugh. "I don't think I could eat that much--ah."

She blinked, sudden realization dawning. "I may not be able to take that with me," she said, grimacing. "I...I don't know how I'd explain, you know...a giant roc wing..."

Tally

Razi considered that.  He hadn't thought of it either—but then, why would he?  For whatever reason, the truth would not do for her people.

"You could lie," he offered.  "Or we could find a place to clean and section it before anyone sees the whole?"

And if that would not do, he would eat it himself, or find someone else who wanted it.  Above all, he would not see it wasted.

Rhindeer

"Lie? Oh, no, I couldn't do that," Tessa said with wide eyes, as though shocked he'd even suggest such a thing! "Lying's a sin, and I've got enough sin on my hands! No, we'll just have to find a place and clean it there."

There was an awkward pause as she looked at Razi. "Do you know how to do that? Butcher meat?"