Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Back From the Dead?! ((Zer0!))

Started by Anonymous, October 27, 2009, 04:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Oliver looked around. "This is where I met you, isn't it?" He smiled. "I'm glad to have met you. It makes me happier than I was before." His blue eyes glittered with happiness. He looked rather childish. "Thank you for letting me travel with you!" He hugged Zero quickly.

Anonymous

Zero turned his head enough to look at him as he hugged him. "I am glad that you're happy." he said gently. He, willingly, wrapped his arm around Oliver's shoulders, holding him at his side for a moment in a brotherly type hug.

Anonymous

Oliver looked into the distance and saw a figure. "Hey...who's.." He stared at the armoured figure in the distance and his face went pale...-er than usual.((xDD))  He realized that the armour the person was wearing was the same his brother had been when he died. He yelled, a hint of pain in his voice, "Hey! Who do you think you are with that armour?!" The person stopped immediently, and their head turned around, face concealed by a helmet. The whole suit was brilliant. It was silver with gold designs, and blue stones here and there. The person had an aura about them....mysterious. The person stood there for a while, frozen in place. Then, they turned their head around quickly, and started walking away again, slightly faster than the leisurely pace they were at before seeing them. Oliver glared at the man. "Hey! I'm talking to you!" The man continued. Oliver shouted again. "Don't walk away when I'm talking to you." The man stopped again. He turned his head to look back at the two of them again. Nobody said anything. The man reached up slowly, put a hand on his helmet, and took it off. The man holding his helmet in his hand was the last person Oliver expected to see.

The man's seemed to match Oliver's appearence in every way except color. His black hair was brushed, and there were dark circles under his eyes. His eyes were filled with a deep regret and sorrow, penetrating and true. There was meaning behind his feelings;however, they were hidden. Oliver's expression of anger faded into disbeleif and astonishment. "Brother...!"

Anonymous

Zero was entirely surprised when the man looked a lot like Oliver. But When Ollie -actually- called him his brother, he stumbled, about ready to fall over, that was more of a shock than he needed at the moment. Finally, he regained his balance, and shook his head, and stared at the man. Then looked at Oliver "You told me that your brother was dead." He said, with a slight air of disbelief.

Anonymous

Oliver said quietly to Zero, "I..I thought he was.." Tristan narrowed his eyes. Oliver ran over to him, smiling. "Tristan!" His brother blocked Oliver's attempted embrace with his arm. Oliver's smile faded into confusion. Tristan shook his head. "No..not anymore, Oliver." He pushed him away lightly, and Oliver winced from a pain that wasn't of psysical cause. "Why? Who are you now, brother? You look at me like you don't know me! I'm far from a stranger, I never left your side before." Tristan's regret and sorrow deepened, and he said, "Oliver..all these years, I've been your sheild, hiding everything you didn't need to know." Oliver said, "Why, Tristan?" His brother sighed. "I hid things from you because I never wanted you to change from the innocent person you are.." Oliver shook his head. "Nobody can stay innocent forever, brother." Tristan's expression hardened. "Don't you understand? If you knew what I knew, If I stuck around, then you would start to become how I am! I don't want you to be like me! I've become someone you never knew, that I hid from you, and I never want you to know. Just go away, and let me be. It's better for you, because all I want and all I ever wanted is what's best for you...brother." He turned around quickly and started to walk away quickly. Oliver held out his hand, as if he could bring him closer.