Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Epic threading time (more added)

Started by Lion, December 13, 2009, 05:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

Oh, I know! Sorry.  I said it would be a very busy weekend and I haven't had much time for thinking.  sorry to all of you, again!  Iron Man 2 came out and we've been brink-of-death busy.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Um....not to be rude...but you've been around the site a bunch and still haven't PMed me. Is there some reason you're not? Did you not want to play with me? I'm feeling a little confused here...

Anonymous

Not trying to be rude here...but I would kind of like to know why you are ignoring me. = If you really didn't want to play with me, you could have said so. Saying you will, then saying you would send out PM's, not doing so and then being really active around the site...that's really kinnda passive-aggressive and rude Lion.

Rhindeer

Yeah, just checkin' in to see if you're still interested or not. xP If you're not, that's cool, I know I'm slow. Just lemme know what's up. ^^;
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Lion

I know, I know.  I apologize for the weeklong delay but honestly, no ideas have come to me in all that time.  I've been thinking and trying to contend with my busy schedule.  It could have been worse, you could have waited a whole month for something to come.  But still it was just a week.  I come onto the site to post for threads that I have more inspiration for as I cannot force myself to post quality material for something I have no muse for.  So I have a lot of threads that are currently on hold.  I post a lot faster when I'm on a roll.  Again, I'm sorry, but apologies cannot make up for not telling you.  I guess I just didn't want to bother any of you with minor whiny details as I know that can be really annoying.  Of course, you deserve to know the course of my decisions.  All I ask is that you please be a little more patient.  Sometimes squeezing the last drops of muse juice really tears a hole in the bag.  Now I have to refill the whole thing.  They don't sell the stuff at the supermarket you know.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

It's okay! xD I know how being all drained and inspiration-less is, so no worries. I just wanted to make sure all was well! xD;

[Dang! They don't sell that at Walmart? D8 BUT WALMART HAS EVERYTHING! Curses.]
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

I don't mind waiting, but it would be nice to know what's going on ^__^;; I also don't expect you to come up with all the ideas on your own. I'm cool with brainstorming some stuff once we narrow characters down

Rhindeer

Iiii'm...guessing you don't wanna do a thread? ^^;

It's okay if you don't, just tell me. xP