Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Well, I wasn't expecting that (Dris!)

Started by Anonymous, February 16, 2010, 11:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

She hated the woods. They were so....tree filled and dirty. Not that it really posed much problem to her, thanks to her heritage, but she still didn't like them much. There were no people or real comforts. Shahira should have made Morgan come, this would have gone much easier, though he couldn't be counted on to write the runes correctly.

"He really is useless, isn't he Zahi?" The half-fae smiled down at the fat, grotesque demon at her feet. The thing was about the size of a terrier and was rather obese. It looked like some awful cross between a bulldog, a frog and a nightmare. Zahi smacked his over sized jaw, drool spraying everywhere, his fat body rippling in delight at her attention.

Shahira cooed at the creature, scratching under it's chin to its obvious delight. Her other demon, Morgan, was back in town with orders to raze the small village to the ground and take anything of value. It was more the keep him busy then anything else. He got so whiny when she summoned a new demon.

Giving Zahi's bloated belly one more rub, Shahira straightened and looked over her handy work. Runes, written in the blood of animals and one young girl Shahira had taken from the village, covered the trees, spiraling to form a circle in the center of the clearing. Inside the circle were more runes for keeping the demon trapped until she bound it to her.

Brought back such sweet memories. The fae's perfect lips curled up in a smirk. She could still remember Morgan's fury when he realized what she had done. It send a warm tingle through her. Not only was she going to get a new slave today, she was going to get to piss Morgan off.

Commanding Zahi to stay, Shahira moved into the clearing, pulling out a small, delicate knife. Her voice rang out, clear and beautiful, "Mei." She pressed her bloody palm into the center of the circle, leaving a perfect hand print there. Stepping out of the inner circle, she licked the wound, closing it.

Holding her still bloody hand out, Shahira began to chant, calling the demon to her, binding it to her power. The bloody runes glowed a brilliant red as her power filled the clearing. A wind rose, whipping her dark green hair around her, the scent of blood and burning filling the air.

The circle in the clearing slowly filled with a writhing darkness, contained by the runes there, a shape slowly forming. Shahira could feel her heart pounding as she continued the chant. It was almost here, almost hers.

Anonymous

It was quite a normal day. The demon sat, with his eyes closed, relaxed. It had been too long since he last had any time for himself. The demon world was not exactly a place where you could be left alone to your own devices. Peace it seemed, would never last longer then a few hours, let alone days. That was why he was thrown from his throne. He had tried hard to keep peace so that he could have some time that was not filled with battle noises and screaming.

It didn't matter much, this life was as good as any, a lone demon, in the middle of no where, of the demon world. Not that he looked the part of being a demon. He looked more human then demon. He liked humans, elves more so, but humans were pretty good. It didn't matter, he may have looked the part of being human, but he sure didn't have the attitude, or the power. He was a hell lot stronger then any human. He was probably faster than most elves as well. Not that he was bragging or anything like that. He actually tested it when he had been in the human world.

Ahh, the human world! He missed it so. Vaelyk sighed. More so, he missed the elven women. They were always so beautiful. Vael loved playing with their feelings for him. He was after all, a master of making women fall for him. This brought a darker part of his history. The first time he remembered being summoned, he had been forced into service. Luckily, it had been an old man, and he died shortly after, and the binds were released. When he returned, he swore that he would find a way to never be stuck inside that stupid summoning circle, or be bound by anyone again. It took three more summons before he got it down. But he was now a proud demon, probably one of the only ones, to be able to resist the binds and summons.

Just then he felt a tug. It was weak, very weak, but it repeated, and it grew stronger. Damnation! He was being summoned?! Him of all demons? He rolled his eyes to the heavens. He whispered a word of magic, and a mirror appeared in his hands. In it, was not his reflection, but of the one that summoned him. He had learned how to do this quickly . . . almost as if he already knew how . . . He shook his thoughts away from his mysterious past.

His bored expression quickly changed into one of surprise. It was a beautiful woman summoning him. How strange. What else, she seemed to have some elven heritage. Vaelyk smiled, he liked her already, a strong woman. He could resist the summon . . . but what fun would that be? The tugging came again and this time, he let it take him.

And he was gone.

Anonymous

Shahira felt that thrilling rush of excitement as the darkness formed, the demon arriving. She started to smile, her yellow eyes bright with joy. Then it all vanished, as it someone had poured ice water all over her. What was going on? The giddy rush was gone, replaced by a chilling fear.

Her runes were glowing, her power flowing through them, but they weren't working. The demon was not bound to her, controlled by her. The fae took an unconscious step back, confused and unsure. How was this possible? There were rules to these things. And she had been born with those rules fused into her very blood. They were her rules to manipulate and control. Her eyes scanned the runes, trying to see if there was an error, her brain racing as she replayed her chant. No, she had been perfect. So why wasn't it bound?

She should have kept Morgan with her. But this had been something Shahira had never thought to even consider. The words of power and binding, the runes written in blood were older then time, older even then the demons. How could one have escaped them? It made no sense, like a...a fish that couldn't breathe water.

Narrowing her eyes, Shahira pulled her magic back to her, the vivid color fading from the runes. She sliced her palm again, eyes on the center circle and she placed her palm against the trunk of the tree, her print burning into the wood. A few strokes of her finger and she had symbols drawn around it. If things went badly, she could pull Morgan from where ever he was to her, though the tree.

"Zahi, here." The shape was fully formed now and it seemed...almost human. If she had just used her eyes, Shahira might not have noticed, but she could feel a demon, no matter it's shape. Zahi could sense her agitation and moved over, beady eyes glued to the shape in the circle, growling deep in it's thick chest.

"You. Demon. I summoned you. How is it you aren't bound?"

Anonymous

The pull of the summoning was a constant now. It didn't pull hard, but it kept a firm hold upon him. Vaelyk relaxed and waited. There really wasn't much else he could do but wait until he arrived. He thought back to his mirror and the young looking woman. It was a wonder that he could not find out until he arrived, what kind of person she was. He really hoped that she was someone . . . well . . . his type. This would have been all for nothing if she wasn't his type. Not that she could bind or contain him. He could leave whenever he wanted.

He was nearing the end of his ride now. He could feel earth's spirit. Which was kind of strange, he never felt it before. Not that it mattered; earth was a better place than his own world if he was with the right people. Vaelyk huffed. Who ever this girl was, she definitely knew how to summon a demon correct, and with many precautions too. As he repeated over in his mind, it didn't matter, nothing could contain him now. Not after what he had been through and found.

He could see a vague outline of the young woman now. Considering she was part elf, she might have been pretty old as well, but she still looked as young and beautiful as ever, so he didn't really care. In reality, she looked even better. Vaelyk started praying. The gods probably wouldn't listen, but he hoped even to them, that she was someone he could like. She seemed confused, a bit scared even. Guess she figured out that the shields to keep him from leaving were not going to work.

"You. Demon. I summoned you. How is it you aren't bound?"

She had a pretty voice, so far so good. The summon was done now, and he cracked his fingers, back, and neck before he fixed his gaze upon the young woman. "Good Afternoon." He shrugged. "I am not bound because I do not wish to be, Milady." He added the 'milady' because he wanted to be liked. Then again, she might not like that kind of title or him at all. He would see. "I am far more powerful and old then you can even imagine, it was not that hard to figure out how to stop myself from being bound, even to resist summonings and being contained."

"This does not mean I am here to harm you," He smiled. "Actually, it is quite the opposite." He glanced around. "Depending on what kind of person you are, I might stay or not." Vaelyk sighed. "Ah, I forgot to introduce myself, I am Vaelyk Draeigun, former demon lord." He looked expectantly at the young woman. "And you are, Miss . . . ?"

Anonymous

The 'Milady' had Shahira warming up a little, she liked men who knew their place. But then the bragging and the easy comment had her yellow eyes narrowed again, hissing in her breath. How dare he!? Her hands curled into angry balls and Zahi growled again, picking up on her anger.

"Oh, I'm glad it was so easy to slip my binding." The elven woman's voice was icy cold, "And I am not a child. I am well aware of how long demons live." Just because she hadn't been seriously summoning that long did not make her stupid! She should just summon Morgan and have him rip this arrogant demon's head off and watch him eat it.

"I am not worried a former demon lord is going to harm me." A lie Shahira was doing her best to convince herself wasn't true. Though she held onto the name. Probably wasn't his true one, but even false names, when used enough held a power to them.

Brushing her long green hair back, Shahira gave the demon a once over, "I am Shahira. Who says I want you to stay? So far I am not very impressed." How dare he!? Shahira seethed mentally. He might stay or not? Who did he think he was?!

Anonymous

Oh damn. She was a proud one, this young looking woman was. Just great. They were getting off at the wrong foot . . . it seemed to happen often nowadays. She looked absolutely steaming after he finished speaking. While it did add to his want for her, he did not want this to go on.

"Don't get me wrong, it was not easy, by any means, to escape those bindings that you had set up." Vaelyk coughed. "And I am not undermining your ability to know anything, or your ability to bind demons like myself." He grimaced in pain. It was true pain; evading bindings always did have a cost. "I was just saying that I was possibly one of the first demons ever to be born." There was no arrogant tone, just plain fact.

"In fact . . . your bindings were so well done, and powerful," he glanced at her. "I had a particularly hard time ridding myself of them, probably the hardest time I ever had with any binds." He inclined his head. "I applaud your skill." It was partially a lie, but she didn't need to know that. It had been a pretty difficult escape. It was a good thing that he lied better then speaking the truth. "I never was here to harm you at all . . . "

He looked into the sky and took a deep breath. "If I had wanted to harm you, I would have done so already, and not introduced myself." Vaelyk said. "I actually came here to be bound, you see, Lady Shahira, you look far stronger, and fairer then any other woman that I have met before, so I thought that it would not be so bad to be bound by you."

He shrugged, his form wavering as his dark aura burst, enveloping everything, just to show her his power. It was a force to be reckoned with. He licked his lips and sighed. "If you are not impressed, then I will leave, simple as that. Because it is pointless to be bound by someone who does not think you are strong enough, or impressive enough." He made a fancy bow. "Even to someone who is powerful and beautiful, which is a rare find." Vaelyk straightened. "Then shall I leave?"

Anonymous

His assurance that it had been difficult to break her bindings soothed Shahira a little. Her pretty features smoothed and she only looked mildly annoyed now. The comment of his being such an hold demon just got a snort from her. Demons were all braggarts and liars and she didn't really believe it. Didn't matter even if it was true.

Shahira preened at the compliment, looking smug as she reached down, picking up Zahi, the obese demon cuddling into into her arms with a happy grunt, "Thank you. I am very skilled, self-taught too." She had been forced to learn in hiding, most of her talent was intuitive

His next comment had her blinking, "You...want to be bound?" Her slender hands stroked the ratty fur on the demon, feeding off his compliments. Each one sent a small tingle of pleasure through her. It was a fae thing, the need to be loved and adored.

She took in his power, licking her full lips. He wasn't bad. With him and Morgan, she would have little need for anymore heavy hitters. She might even be able to take on her old home, rip apart those stuck up fae bitches. Mmmm. Yes. That thought had promise. Watch her nasty little sister sob and beg forgiveness while she let Morgan eat her.

Her yellow eyes watched Vaelyk, "You will do. I will take you into my service. I expect you to obey my orders." She moved closer, sliding her hand down his chest, "I have no use for a demon that wont follow my orders."

Anonymous

Shahira seemed . . . rather stunning when she was happy. Actually, it almost looked like she was glowing from his compliments. Okay, so he was doing well for now. That could change in an instant. He had to act humble, and give her many compliments. She was one for attention and praise. Vaelyk would have to play this carefully. "Self-taught? Incredible!" He seemed genuinely surprised.

"Yes, why wouldn't I want to be bound by one such as yourself?" Vaelyk cocked his head, as if the answer had been obvious. "One who was a rare combination of beauty and power." She really was a formidable. Shahira had self-taught herself this much? She must be a genius. He would have to say something about that later.

She seemed to be thinking hard on something after he had given his aura out. It had been about a quarter of what he truly could do. No, he was not kidding or bragging. He really was a strong demon. Why else would he have once been a demon lord? Shahira just seemed to eat up praise.

"Of course I will obey your every wish." Vaelyk bowed low, he would have knelt, but the ground was too dirty, he needed to look clean. "Even if the wish is to kiss your feet, or act as your steed." He straightened and tried to figure out how to say what he was going to say next. It was not something that a demon would say to their bound demon, but he was itching to kiss her.

He doubted she was going to like it. But he might as well try. There wouldn't be any advances made without a risk. Glancing over his soon to be master once quickly, he was in love! How he wanted her. Vaelyk looked into Shahira's eyes, those damn mesmerizing eyes and spoke. "I do have a request." Here went nothing. "Would you mind going out on a date?"

Anonymous

Shahira's smug, pleased smile only got wider as the compliments flowed. Yes. This would do nicely. Her long nails scratched under Zahi's chin, the demon making a happy gurgling sound that was quite horrible to hear. The fae didn't seem to care, she just baby talked in in elvish, ignoring Vee for the moment.

Finally she set the demon dog down, where it flopped over her feet, her attention returning to the other demon, "Good. We have a deal then." She drew her knife again, preparing to bind him to her by blood when his next question caught her by surprise.

The summoner's slanted eyes went wide, blinking rapidly. Of all the things Shahira had been expecting, that was not one of them, "A date?" He wasn't bad looking and Shahira had every intention of helping herself to his body, but she hadn't thought about actually going on a date.

"Why?" Not that Shahira didn't like being doted on, which was what she felt dates were. It just made little sense why the demon would ask her.

Anonymous

It totally was hard to keep his eyes off her. Well, no matter how much he wanted her and wanted a relationship, he doubted he was going to get a normal relationship with her no matter what. She was the type to not give out normal stuff. Whatever, any type of good relationship was good enough for Vaelyk, as long as it didn't go sour fast.

He grimaced as she pulled out the knife then froze. But she didn't seem angry, which was a good sign. Just a bit confused. It was obvious why. Why would a demon like him want a relationship with her? She would probably be the type that would have taken his body for granted anyways.

"Well much less a date," he said. "Then a me asking you if you would go out with me." He sighed. "Then again, you probably won't, I mean, you would get me bound anyways." His face turned a bit red. It actually did. Damn his emotions for getting out of hand. "Well . . . because I like you . . . and you are pretty. And strong, a bold attitude. Do I need more reasons to want to?"

He couldn't believe he had actually turned red. She was the damn type that would take him anyways. Why would she want to go out with him? If that wasn't a too kid-like term.

Anonymous

Shahira stared, feeling like she had fallen into some other dimension. Not that she didn't understand the urge for someone to want to be with her, she was stunning. But a demon? She was used to being desired by them, but what was the point of having a relationship?

The confusion was obvious in her expression as she stared at him, "I...you..." Maybe this was a simple misunderstanding? Was his grasp of common rusty, "What...do you mean by go out with me? Sex?"

Standing there, holding the dangerous dagger in her hand, a stupefied look on her face, Shahira felt a little silly. But of all the things she had expected, this really was not on her list, not even at the bottom of it.

Anonymous

Vaelyk groaned inwardly. What the fuck was he thinking about. Shahira wasn't one to go into relationships. She just had sex. It was the logical choice, at least for her. She would get him no matter what. What a pointless stupid question he had asked. Why did he have to be a demon? Goddamn it. Vaelyk cleared his head and thought carefully of what to say next. This could all go sour fast.

He took in her confusion and waited for her to talk. Her first words were hesitant and paused. She probably was thinking that he was some kind of freak demon. Not the first time. She spoke again. He sighed inwardly. "Actually, I mean like . . . exactly what I said. If sex is included, great." He flashed a quick smile before going back to his sulking. Vael should not be smiling right now, this was not a good position.

Her stupefied look finally broke him. Vaelyk chuckled and scratched his head."My question is this, have you ever had a demon willingly bind to you, not that kind of bind, but follow you to the ends of the earth, even if you did not want them to?" He sighed."You know what? Forget it. Someone like you, who has everything - "He almost said 'but didn't have love'. "would not care for such things as love and 'going out'."

Anonymous

He must just be touched. The surprise was wearing off and Shahira was starting to make sense of it all. Maybe he had been hit on the head too many times Well, that was fine by her. If the little demon wanted love, Shahira could give him that. she was fae after all.

Smiling, Shahira's dark cheeks flushed slightly, "I have just never had anyone ask me that before. Not a demon anyway." She moved closer, closing the distance between them until she was forced to tilt her head back to look at him, "I would like to go out with you."

It would be nice to not have to argue with her charge for once. And Shahira was used to men fawning on her. She rather enjoyed it. Coming from another Immortal, it had shocked her. But men were men no matter what she supposed.

She tilted her head, making sure a strand of dark green hair feel to the side, framing her just right, "After you are bound to me, what did you want to do for our date?"

Anonymous

It was really strange. All of this. He had met with one of the oldest demons in his world and he had told him that he had also been around for far longer then just a thousand years. Yet here he was, acting like such a . . . child almost. She must think strangely of him. Maybe she thought that he was a freak, or that he was someone who had lost his mind. It didn't really matter that much. She would never truly love someone. Not in that way. She was just to selfish and self-loving for that. Well, whatever.

"Really now?" Vaelyk was geniunely surprised. He pretended not to notice the blush. It was making him feel just a bit uncomfortable. "I would have thought men would fall head over heels to get a date with you." The beautiful woman stepped in closer, looking straight into his eyes. He didn't know when he tilted his head downwards to look, but he was silently glad he did. "Are you sure?"

There was something else. She might know this she might not. This could end up being something that made her lie about wanting to go out. If she wasn't, then this could be good. But that thing was, being bound lowered a demon's power. Say a demon's power was ten before being bound. It would be reduced to a six or seven after being bound. Almost half of its original.

"Did you know," Vaelyk paused. Should he say it? Why not. "That demons lose almost half of their power when they are bound?" He cocked his head, watching her hair slide around. He blinked a few times and returned his gaze, looking straight into Shahira's eyes, looking deeply into her soul. Well he hoped she didn't see him looking so lovingly at her when they had just met. "Not that it matters much. Soon I shall be bound." He shrugged. "I will still have enough power to do what I want, well, what you want."

"The date . . . " he had almost forgotten about the date. He had changed his wording into going out, but if she still wanted a date, it was fine. "I'll show you something incredible, but we must wait into nightfall."

Anonymous

"Yes. But those are all silly mortals." Shahira pressed one slender hand against Vaelyk's chest, smiling up at him, "They don't really count. And they just want to sleep with me or lock me up like in come pretty cage. I've never been asked out before."

The next comment made her look down at Zahi, who was happily picking at the grass, licking at bits that had blood on them. She had never heard of that. Shahira chewed on her lip. It must only happen with some demons. But why? What was the criteria? Was there a way to avoid it. This would have to be looked into.

"That's alright. You should still have enough power, with Zahi and Morgan to do what I have in mind." She could always summon another demon or do a short summon. She only needed the extra power for wiping that bitch village off the face of the earth.

Taking the knnife, Shahira pressed the tip against her palm, slicing it open again, the scent of her rich blood mingling with the scent of the blood already in the air, "Bind your blood to mind demon. Bind yourself to me, to obey my commands and to serve me."

Her voice lowered to a soft purr, sliding a touch of glamor into it, "Be mine Vaelyk. Stay with me and we can do whatever you want. Show me what it is you want me to see by moonlight."

Anonymous

"Mortals are silly indeed." Vaelyk said, he was bit distracted. After all, wouldn't any male of any form with such a beautiful woman so close to him, looking into his eyes? He almost shouted a string of curses when she spoke again. He was getting waaay to emotional for something that didn't happen to him. "They should be ashamed. Such beauty and power cannot be contained." he said calmly.

He smiled softly when she looked down. Compliments always did help. She seemed to ponder his statement about demons and their power. Whatever she thought, Shahira decided that it didn't matter. But it did happen to all demons. Well any demon that was incredibly strong. Vaelyk winced inwardly. He sounded like such a narcissist.

Nodding, he gave a half smile. He hoped it didn't look to brilliant or anything. It never was good to look over the top handsome. Shahira started the bindings. Ugh, he had to take some blood. Rolling his eyes, he flourished a knife from no where and cutting his hand before it disappeared again. He took her hand and let their blood mix a bit. Vaelyk had no idea if this was what she had wanted, but that had been the way the do it back a few hundred years ago.

He felt the power of the words in it. But he could not disobey, not anymore. Not after being bound. "I am yours for as long as you wish." He said. Then he leaned forward and gave her but a fleeting kiss. He couldn't stop himself. Vaelyk quickly turned away and lightly held Shahira's hand and started leading her up a mountain. "Shall I carry you, or do you want to walk?" He did not turn as he said this.

Anonymous

"Yes. I agree." Shahira smiled, her voice a low purr, "I was not meant to be caged or contained." Not like demons. "It is nice to hear someone who agrees. It excites me." She kept her strange eyes on Vaelyk's face.

He was a strange demon with some strange ideas. But that wasn't that surprising, demons were an eclectic bunch, no two were the same. He seemed to know what to do with the binding ritual, pressing his bloody palm against her own. Power rushed through her and she shivered, giving a pleased sigh. This was amazing, she loved this feeling, this power. Nothing was better.

Once her hand was free, Shahira lifted it to her lips, licking the blood clean, the slash closing under her tongue. Yes. She could taste the rich power of his blood mingling with her own. Perfect.

Licking her lips clean, Shahira was startled when he suddenly kissed her. That didn't bother her at all, not after that power rush and he was very good looking. "Well, I can walk, but it is hard to turn down an offer to be wrapped in a handsome demons arms."

Anonymous

"Indeed." Vaelyk murmured, staring right back into the strange eyes of his master. This person was . . . different from the usual bunch. He actually liked her. Both her looks and her personality. Mostly. Which was a hell a lot more then most people. "You have no idea how much you excite me." Vaelyk licked his lips quickly, his tongue darted out like a snake's before vanishing.

She was a strange but beautiful woman that had power. Her ideals may have been strange, or ways unethical, but he had no way to be completely sure just by looking into her eyes. Shahira seemed almost on a high as his power surged through her. As long as she was pleased, then he was happy. If she was not, he would destroy whatever or whoever made her angry or annoyed.

His wound was healed faster than Shahira's did. It was a demon thing. Unless he was hurt by an anti-demonic weapon, he would be fine. With someone like her, he wouldn't mind letting the world fall into flames. Why have the world when you already had the person who would one day rule it?

"Then don't turn it down at all." Vaelyk grinned. His eyes glinted mischievously.

Anonymous

"Mmmm. I can imagine. I am told I'm quite exciting." Shahira couldn't help it. She was a proud, vain creature and she loved her compliments. There was nothing wrong with having a high opinion of oneself when it was true.

Smirking, Shahira ran a nail down his chest, "No. I think I shall walk. Can't spoil you too much." Despite not knowing where they were going, she started up the mountain in the direction he had been heading. She might change her mind later, but for now she would go under her own power.

It was a little difficult to walk after that power rush. Part of her just wanted to shove him down and finish what all that magic and complimenting had started. But she was curious to see what a demon wanted to show her. He was such an odd one. She was looking forward to him and Morgan meeting.

Zahi hurried along after Shahira, fat body waddling as he tried to catch up. He gave a slight slobbery, woomph-y sound in the back of his throat as he passed the other demon.

Anonymous

"I can believe that." Vaelyk grinned. While he had once been like that, he had lost his . . . vanity a while back. That happened to people that lived too long. Then again, was it so bad to have a high opinion of yourself? No, not really. He had a high opinions of others more then himself though. Like Shahira for example.

"Wouldn't it be you who was being spoiled by me? After all, you win either way." She had started in the general direction that he had been walking. A leader she was.

He quickly caught up with Shahira, careful not to do anything that would jeopardize his position. Vaelyk gave a half smile. He was but a servant to Shahira was he not? They headed up the mountain in a not too quick pace. In that time, he felt his lust for Shahira, his eyes kept on returning to her shapely figure. He could control himself. Until the time was right, he would not do anything wrong. He would never do anything wrong to such a . . . wonderful master.

"What do you know of the stars?" Vaelyk asked. "Besides you being brighter then any of those that shines in the sky at night." This would lead to his . . . gift later.