Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Daddy is Being a Jerkass. ((Dris.))

Started by Anonymous, February 07, 2010, 02:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Electra frowned, glancing at him. "How am I supposed to know you're not lying and that you're not someone who is just pretending to be nice? Daddy lied to me, I guess.  So, how do I know you're not? I don't think I can trust anybody. They're all bad..."

Anonymous

Such an adult thing. To not trust anyone. "That is for you to choose." Everything was. Damien probably should have said that. "I mean, everything that you choose to believe in, to trust, to hate, to stay away from, to think is bad," Damien said. "It is your own choice to think that way, to hate, to trust and so on." He grinned. "I may be bad, but to prove that I am not . . . "He took a tiny knife out and cut his finger, then carefully, he just lightly pricked Electra's finger and mixed the blood. Then he recited the bindings. "I, Damien Heridia, swear that on my life, I will not harm Electra, this child, in any way, shape or form, and will do everything I can to protect this child from harm." He paused. "If I should break this contract, Let my soul forever be tortured in hell, and I may die a horrible death." Damien was going too far. But as he had said, children were his weakness. "Is that good enough?"

Anonymous

Electra nodded. "I never thought someone that is just a stranger would say something like that..." she smiled at him. She looked Happy. "it's good enough. Except, if you do it on accident, it's okay." her eyes sparkled with a childish excitement and curiosity. "if you will take care of me, it sounds good. But...try to catch me first!" she turned into a wolf and ran from him, teasingly.

Anonymous

"Well if I do happen to do it on accident, it will not take affect unless I truly want to harm you, but it might give me a little shock." Damien smiled softly. He was used to pain. He noticed her sparkling eyes and he knew what was going to happen before she said it. "No wait!" But she was gone, turning into a wolf already, and running. How long had it been since he started talking to Electra? An hour? If it had been, he could return to his wolf form. Rolling his eyes, started running as well, turning into a wolf as he ran.

Anonymous

Electra's fur sparked with electricity as she ran. She stopped at a field, panting. She turned into a person, grinning. "Fun, huh? I've never met someone else like me."

Anonymous

He followed easily. Damien had been alive a lot longer, and had a bit more experience. She slowed and stopped in a field and returned to human form. "Yes that was fun, and it always will be." Damien grinned. "Well you have only seen but the smallest fraction of the world haven't you?" He spread his arms wide. "Just you wait, I will show you things that you could only dream about." He smiled kindly and ruffled Electra's hair. Whoops, better not get to close, he might just hug her too tight.

Anonymous

Electra grinned wider when he told her the world was huge. She thought the world wasn't very large until now, and wondered what kind places they could see together. A little static discharged onto him when he ruffled her hair, and she giggled. "We're going to see the world, huh?"

Anonymous

He felt the tiny bit of electric discharge. It actually felt kind of comforting. Damn, he was getting too attached to one person, especially it being a cute kid like Electra. "I will do whatever it takes to please you, to show you the world, to give you more experience so that you can choose your own path in life." Damien grinned. He took a seat next to Electra, accidentally pulling him down with him. He shrugged. "Look into the sky. You see all those stars?" Damien pointed to a few. "Well just like the world, there are many of them that you have not seen." He slung is arm around Electra and collapsed onto his back. What a nice field to lay in.

Anonymous

Electra smiled. She pointed to a group of stars. "Look! Don't those look like a lion if you connect it? And-", she pointed to another group of stars, "those look like a flower, don't they?"

Anonymous

Damien smiled. This was going okay. He had never been too good with kids. They always made him too . . . strange. He followed Electra's finger to what she was pointing at. "A lion . . ." He muttered to himself, he really didn't see it. But he did see the flower. "Yes, they do, it is nice to have someone to talk to . . . someone who is worth talking to." It was more a statement to himself then talking to her. "This world a big place, while it may have its pains and evils, there are also many wonders."

Anonymous

Electra's eyes squinted. "Wonders? Like chocolate? And caramel? And toys?" She sat up, looking up into the dark sky. "You know...there are so many stars...she reached her hand out. "They look like fireflies, huh..." She held her hand out, as if one of them was going to fly into her hand. "They're so pretty, why do they hide up in the night sky where people aren't going to see them?"

Anonymous

Damien laughed lightly. "Yes, chocolates, caramels, and toys . . . but much, much more as well." He stared into the sky, silent, as he listened to Electra's voice, and what she spoke of. "Yes, I do believe that they do look kind of like fireflies." He paused. Then he slowly reached up with his hand. "Watch this." He looked like he was struggling with something then suddenly, a star moved. With a wrench, he pulled it from the sky and grinned. "Indeed they are pretty, but they don't hide, we just don't know how to reach them yet." He paused. "And don't think badly of them. For you are brighter than any star in the sky . . . and far more pretty."

Anonymous

Electra gasped and smiled wide. Her innocent face shone with happiness, and the air around her began to glow. There was a static charge around her, like a lightbulb, she started having a yellow-tinted glow around her. Her hair only stood up a little. She said, "See, I'm glowing like a real star!"

Anonymous

It was nice to see a smile. There was not enough happiness in the world and too much anger and hate and destruction. It was good to see that there was still innocence. He raised an eyebrow as he watched Electra light herself up. It was a pleasant sight . . . besides it kind of hurting his eyes after the darkness. "That is incredible," Damien said, smiling. "But don't need to do that be look like a star, you are shining, brighter then anything that is or could be already."  He sighed. "It is nice to be lazy once in a while . . ." Then he heard something. Shit.