Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

the awakening

Started by Anonymous, May 04, 2005, 11:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

A purple dragon lays beaten up on the floor.  “What happen, wait, dam you, dam you Tornatron.”  The dragon gets up and sees that his earth orb was gone.  “No, were is it he couldn’t have taken it.”  The purple dragon gets up and sees his earth staff, and katana of earth.  He goes to pick them up when a large group of werebears surround him.  “Are you the one called Oden,” the biggest one says.  “Yes,” Oden replies.  “Good, prepare to die.”  One werebear leaps forward.  Oden turns around and hits the bear with his club tail the bear falls to the floor.  As the bear gets up Oden swings his katana down hitting the bear in the back of the neck.  Seeing this the rest of the werebears jumping over powering Oden.  “There is no hope for you now dragon.”  The large one says raising his sword into the air.

Anonymous

The werebear that raised his sword in a ready position to strike Oden down suddenly drops to the ground without warning. He didn't swing or anything. He simply lost his footing and died right at Oden's feet. There appears to be a throwing dagger sticking out of his neck. The other three look in the direction of where the blade came from and see a kid standing on an alley wall. Judging by his size and stature, he doesn't even seem much over thirteen years old. One distinctive trait about his is the bright ninja getup. Along with that, he has a light blue scarf wrapped around the lower half of his face to cover up a bit of his appearance.
"Why don't you brutes pick on someone your own size?" The kid of a ninja asks just before dropping down off the wall. He then whips his arms out to his sides to slide two curved daggers into his hands from hidden sheaths within the sleeves of his shirt.
"Yer in over yer head, kid. Why don't you go back home to mommy?" One of the werebears speak up. Kinshou then smiles behind the mask of a scarf.
"That's exactly what I'm going to have you do once I'm done." He speaks up. Insulted, two of the werebears leave Oden be with the other while they take it upon themselves to attempt show the kid who's boss. Kinshou then dashes at the first one without warning. The first werebear quickly pulls out his sword and swings it in a downward motion in attempt the stike Kinshou down with it. But the ninjesque kid slides in between the brute's legs, causing him to miss and stick his blade into the ground. From there, Kinshou leaps up into a spiral motion, gashing the bear's back a few times. As Kinshou lands on his feet, the first werebear falls forward onto his knees, grasping onto his back in pain. The Second one then charges at Kinshou. With little time to think, Kinshou leaps up into a quick and graceful flip over the werebear, making sure to spin his arms in a quick motion as he passes over the werebear. The kid's light blue scarf trails behind him as if it had a mind of its own with his every movement. When he lands behind the second werebear, the large brute stops. Kinshou holds his arms up to slide his curved blades back into their sheaths as the bear's head slowly rolls off. As the body hits the ground, Kinshou turns to the last werebear, still hold Oden pinned. The brute stands in shock with widened eyes to see his comrades dropped by a mere kid. He can barely move.

Anonymous

The last werebear that can fight starts to walk backwards, “It can’t be a kid killed two of them.”  Oden leaps up to his feet and puts his hand around the werebears face.  Slowly the werebear starts to turn to stone and falls backwards and breaks.  “Thank you me friend, my name is Oden, one second.”  Oden walks over to the wounded bear, “I beat that hurts well lets play a game, I like games don’t you.”  Oden raises his katana and slowly starts to lower it towards the wound on the bears back. “Who sent you, and why.”  The bear remands silent, “Ok.”  Oden lowers the katana into the wound and starts to move it form left to right, “Anything, no.”  Oden pushes the blade down a bit the bear screams, “Ok, Ok it was a dark blue dragon we didn’t get his name.”  Oden looks up and pushes the sword down to the ground.  “Tornatron.”

Anonymous

Kinshou smiled behind the mask of his scarf as Oden indroduced himself and proceeded to thank Kinshou for his help. Then he went ahead and tortured the last living werebear just to get information. Once the werebear was dead, Kinshou's voice could be heard from atop a building not too far away. The kid was pretty fast to do that it seems.
"Ah, so you have a price on your head? Any clue as to how much?" Kinshou asks, being the young and foolish assassin. He's not old enough to realize that being an assassin isn't all about the pay. Reason is what it's about. He then shrugged off that idea and thought about what was more important at the moment.
"So how long have you been in Dark Mage Village, Oden?" The kid asks finally.

Anonymous

Oden looks up at the small ninja.  “A bounty, I don’t know what you are talking about, and to answer your last question I don’t know I just woke up here.”  Oden with a smile jumps up and lands on the rooftop next to the ninja.  “Who are you, and what are you doing here.”  Oden says, as he looks the ninja up and down.  “Anyway I’m looking for my brothers have you seen any other dragons around.”

Anonymous

The ninjesque boy jumps back into a flip when the dragonoid dicided to move up to the rooftop. Halfway through the graceful flip, Kinshou lands on one hand on the edge of the roof to balance his whole form on it. He then turns his attention back to Oden.
"I am of no importance to anyone right now. As for Dark Mage Village, this place is my home." The boy explains, slowly planting his feet on the edge of the roof.
"I guess you're out of luck, my friend. You're the only dragon I have ever seen." Kinshou finishes, looking down the dark streets of Dark mage Village.

Anonymous

"well that sucks."  The young dragon trying to out due this boy jumps backward and with his tail pushes off, dueing three flips in the air and pulling out his staff and landing with the staff touching the ground and his body balancing on the staff.  "Well, were is your family a young boy can't live by himself."  Oden says as he lowers himself to the ground.

Anonymous

"Heh, was that not proof enough to show you that I'm more than capable on my own? You couldn't even take those stupid brutes on by yourself." The boy speaks with a smile hidden behind his scarf. He soon pulls out a throwing knife and begins to twirl it around in one hand.
"Perhaps you need a hired helping hand to get you through this city." The boy finishes, turning his eyes to the dragonoid.

Anonymous

“Hey, Listen boy if I had my orb of earth I could and would have kick everyone of their asses.”  Oden turns his back to the young boy, “And besides you just got lucky.  If you would have taken them all on by yourself when they were fresh then you would have lost.”  Oden turns back around smiling.  “Those were some pretty cool moves though.”  As he twirls his staff between his fingers.

Anonymous

"Always gotta blame it on the handicap. You outsiders are all the same. I've lived the streets on my own for a lot of my life." The boy explains just before he jumps off the building into an alley.
"I've pushed myself to the limits to become the deadly assassin that I am today." The boy continues, loud enough for the dragonoid to hear him from the rooftop. He continues down the darkness of the alley, calling out one last thing,
"The name's Kinshou, by the way."

Anonymous

Oden cant help but smile a little bit.  "So he thinks hes better then me."  Oden thinks to himself as he jumps down and starts to follow Kinshou.  Oden runs up beside Kinshou, "So, what is a boy like you doing there all alone."  Oden looks down nd starts to think.  "And i was wondering if yoiu could help me out."

Anonymous

"I'm not normally alone. I have my siblings. Well, had. My brother vanished without a trace and my sisters left to go find him. I did the smart thing and stayed home. He may return and someone will have to be here for his rearrival." Kinshou explains as he continues down the alley. He's confident about himself. He's pretty sure Kuro will return.
"I would love to help, as long as it's within the city. Otherwise, I cannot leave it's boundaries." The boy adds as he looks at the thoughtful dragonoid.
"Perhaps I can offer you a place to stay for the night."

Anonymous

Oden looks up at the boy, “Hey you’re the nicest person I have met here yet, and yes I will take that place.”  Oden goes up right next to Kinshou, “I’m sorry about your brother, and sisters, but I now how that feels I’m looking for my brothers as well.  We were sent here by my old brother Tornatron, who has turned evil, and got spilt up, but some help is better then no help at all.”

Anonymous

Nice and assassin doesn't really mix, but did Kinshou have any word to add to that statement? He'll have to live with it for now. The boy smiled behind his light blue scarf as he continued down the alleyway with his new dragonoid companion. After a ways, they come across an old age Oriental looking house.
"This is the Kiraa Clan house. Not many ever come here because they either don't know it's here or know what's here and rather not get killed." Kinshou explains a little jokingly. He walks up to the front door to open it only to stop in mid thought. He stood there for a moment before pushing Oden out of the way and diving the opposite direction at the same time. Not a second after, a rather large eight bladed throwing star flies out of the building right where the two were standing. Kinshou quickly got back up on time to see a female assassin of the ninja type walk out of his home. She sported a really long ponytail and all the right looks. Her red eyes showed that she was smiling behind the mask that covered half of her face.
"Chimei! What the hell are you doing here?!" Kinshou yells out, readying a few throwing knives in one hand.

Anonymous

“Who the hell is this!”? Oden screams as he gets up form being pushed down by Kinshou.  “Well, who every this is she going down.” Oden says as he draws out both his staff and katana.  Oden looks over at Kinshou, “You ready to go then lets do this.”  Oden starts to walk out in to the open to give him some room to move

Anonymous

"No, Oden. Even if we gave it our all, she would kill us." Kinshou speaks to his new friend, not turning his eyes away from the woman.
"My, my, my... The 'Little Killer' has gotten bigger since I last saw him. Good to see you are well, Kinshou." Chimei answers to Kinshou's question. Though it isn't a direct answer to the question, she replied nonetheless.
"Cut the crap, Chimei! Why are you here?!" Kinshou snaps, holding himself in ready position for anything.
"You've always been impatient. Nothing ever changes about you Kiraas." The femme speaks again, seemingly admiring her hand at the moment. She then lowers her hand to look dead into Kinshou's yellow eyes.
"I am merely checking up on a rumor. One that has news buzzing about how the elder of the Kiraa clan has fled Zantaric for quite some time now. Upon observations, It seems you're beloved Kuro is truely gone. So are your sisters, it seems. Now here you are, all alone, with your pet lizard." Chimei nearly chuckled at the last part. She was testing the nerves of the two. Take advantage of them when something occurs.

Anonymous

Oden backs up besides Kinshou, “Pet lizard, I’m no ones pet you bitch.”  Oden shifts his eyes towards Kinshou, “So, what should we do.  You seem to know her so you’re in charge.”  Oden shifts his eyes back to the woman and stands ready for Kinshou to do something.

Anonymous

"I see the scaled one has the tounge of a snake. Perhaps that's enough of something to claim as a trophy." Now Chimei was being rather coy with the situation. She was waiting for the dragonoid to do something harsh. Kinshou simply ignored the exchange between the two. He was concentrating more on important matters.
"Where's Reikoku? Is he stalking the shadows, waiting to ambush us?" Kinshou pipes up over the two. Perhaps bringing him up will alert Oden some.
"My brother is of no concern right now. He believes he knows where your beloved brother is. In fact, he's hunting Kuro down as we speak. This is just so promising. All of the Kiraa Clan is separated, easier to eliminate." Chimei was getting very suspicious the more she brings up the fact that Kinshou isn't with any of his siblings. He raises his hand that has a blade between each finger, ready for a fight.
"You are fortunate today though. I'm feeling lenient right now. Just because you are the youngest, I'm going to save you for last. Hahaha..." With the femme's last words, she leaps back and disappears with the shadows. She leaves only the echo of her eerie laugh. Kinshou's hand lowers and he sighs heavily.

Anonymous

Oden puts his katana back into the holster on his belt.  “Who was that, and who did you say might be in the shadows.  Kinshou, say something I have the right to know what’s going on here.”  Oden puts the staff back in the holster on his back.  “My friend I don’t know if it is safe to stay here much longer.  We may have some advantage if she dosen’t know were we are.”

Anonymous

Kinshou looked directly at Oden's face when he demanded to be told what was going on. The ninjaesque boy lowered his head as he pondered a bit. He's right, he does deserve to know. It may kill him either way.
"Chimei is of the Kumori Clan. Reikoku is her brother and far less lenient as she is. The Kumori Clan is rival to my Clan. They despise us so much that they must eliminate us for some reason. With Kuro around, he managed to organize us enough to fend them off without flaw. Now that Kuro is gone, we have a very low chance of survival with them around." Kinshou's words were slow and exact. He didn't hesitate, but he was sore for saying everything. He begins to walk away from the building as he continues,
"With Reikoku going after Kuro, that leaves us in a slump. Reikoku is equal to my brother in almost every way. If Kuro loses, we all lose. We must leave Zantaric to look for Kuro to back him up. Hopefully he will decide to come home too." For once, Kinshou has finally found the true reason for his sisters' departure to find Kuro. Now it's up to him to help find Kuro.