Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

the awakening

Started by Anonymous, May 04, 2005, 11:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Oden looked at Kinshou and thought to himself, “That must have been really hard to tell me that.”  “All right, lets go we should get some supplies before we leave.”  As Oden turns to walk away and man walks out form behind the house and stands in front of Oden.  “Hello, my young friend the ninja boy is right you need to go now.  On the way you will find something that you have been looking for.”  Oden looks right into the monks eyes, “What do you mean.”  “I forget how young you are, I will go with you to help in any way I can.  Come lets go find your brother Kinshou.  By the way I’m Oskar.”

Anonymous

The monk's sudden appearance was a tad unusual to Kinshou. He sounded like he knew something too. Kinshou will have to keep an eye on that one.
"No time for supplies. My family's lives are at stake. We need to go now." With little time to think about it, Kinshou bolted off in the one direction he knew was the fastest way out of the city. Hopefully, Oden and Oskar have the good idea to follow him on a timely basis.

Anonymous

Oskar looks up at Oden who was surprised by the rational thinking of Kinshou, “We must follow quickly it seems to be true that his family is in danger and to find your brothers and something that you lost we must follow and help to save this ninjas family.”  Oskar starts to run in the same direction as Kinshou with surprising speed.   Oden looks down at the ground and remembers, “I see the scaled one has the tongue of a snake. Perhaps that's enough of something to claim as a trophy.” then looks back towards the direction Kinshou and Oskar ran off to, “Well I can’t let her get away with calling me that now can I.”  Oskar jumps into the air and spreads his wings and starts to fly low to the ground following the other two new friends.