Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

We're so bored!

Started by Anonymous, April 19, 2010, 10:08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

So, I am new to the forums and I am just itching to get into it and hit the ground running.

I have one character currently in Essyrn (Kohl in the topic One Small Step...) and he is about to be pummeled by city guards.

If you're interested in stepping in and playing with a new player to the site, feel free, the topic is open and I'm just looking for a good start.

I know I may seem naive and annoying, but I prefer more to look at it as I am fresh and full of life!

Anonymous

I might be interested in joining such a thread. ^^ However, it may be a little while until I can get a reply posted. Perhaps a few days. Is that okay?

Anonymous

Oh that's fine. I am just excited and fresh faced so I was looking for someone to join in.

Even if it takes a while it would be much appreciated Kyuubi.

Anonymous

Hachen will right there to help ya.  Happily

Anonymous

Anonymous

Also! I have two new characters (Linos and Slater) one of whom already has an introduction topic started (Linos in the topic Awakening) and the other is open for now and free to join any topic in Adela.

Check them out and let me know if you want to join either character's story!

Anonymous

I'm sure Hachen would go well with Slater.  Although I have to ask if its okay that I use the same character because I only have one, and don't plan on getting another.

Anonymous

Hahaha, maybe after we finish with Kohl we can involve Slater.

Anonymous

Sure, I'm okay with both at once too though.  Make a nice little adventuring team hehe.  A former slave, a demonish man, a sorcerer with almost no magic, and... a pig. lol

Anonymous

I have Varali free! Think she'd get along with any of yours? o:

Anonymous

With her mild psychic ability, perhaps she might get along with Linos? You should check out his profile and topic to see!