Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lost Stranger [One on One]

Started by Anonymous, August 03, 2010, 06:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"I just felt after a wonderful night, a wonderful morning should follow" Axel said as he smiled to her. He placed the water cantine next to her and he smiled once more.

"I still owe you an expensive dinner" he said as he waited for her to eat some of the fish.

"I am also only as good to you as you are to me. I believe we both in a sense take care of each other" Axel said as he ran his hand gently down the fox's back.

"Please" Axel said as he motioned to the food.

Anonymous

Amber took a sip of fresh water, smiling. She ate her breakfast, using her rarely used manners. She said, "You know, you don't need to buy me anything, I'll just eat whatever will keep me going..." She looked concentrated on the food. "I wish I could do something more helpful to you, it feels like I've been doing nothing exept being useless." The fox scurried off, seeing a small animal.

Anonymous

"Aww. I would've wanted to keep it too. It was cute and reminded me of someone cuter" Axel said as he ate the fresh fish meat.

"Also don't feel bad. I'm just using what I'm goodf at for now, everytime I see your fox ears my day brightens and I can keep going. In a sense you are helping me just by being here" Axel said as he smiled.

"Also you are going to eat expensive meat. Its be cause I promised and because you deserve it" Axel said.

Anonymous

Amber sighed. She shook her head, chuckling. She continued eating, looking at the bush where the fox dissapeared into. "Ah, let him go. He needs to stay with the wild." She smiled. "Aw, Axel, you're so sweet to me. You know what? I don't think I've ever had expensive meat. My father decided not to share that with us although I think I've had a piece." She looked amused. "So, How did you sleep? Are you doing well?"

Anonymous

"Yeah I slept great despite the hard time I was having falling asleep. Also I've been doing alright, you see in Connlaoth there was this kistune that bumped into me and she was really beautiful. Then it turned out we traveled together and we went to her brother's place and now she should be around here somewhere. Maybe in the river bathing, hopefully we don't have a repeat of last time" Axel said as he pretended to look around for this 'kitsune'.

Anonymous

Amber pouted. "Hey, it wasn't my fault my clothes decided to take a little trip downriver." She said, "And I had a weird dream about something, so I guess that affected my sleep." She said, "Shadow often is after me in my dreams. It's a bad thing....she's always the one with the sword, but I can't get away."

Anonymous

"It means you have your past lingering after you and it is forever chasing you. It hurts you and your future and the fact that it is inescapable goes to show the fact that as long as you let your past haunt you your future might not be different" Axel said as he ate some of the fish meat.

He looked to her and smiled.

"I studied dreams a little bit. Its not a for sure sort of philosophy but I figured it was worth the read" he said as he drank some water.

Anonymous

Amber looked interested. "Study of dreams? Eh, sorry for being skeptical, but I can't say I think dreams mean anything." She looked off into the trees, as if she saw something there and was trying to find it. "It's hard to believe anything these days, you know..?"
She sighed, quietly eating her fish.

Anonymous

"Oh stop" Axel said as he stretched.

"You know plenty of truths. You know I'm here with you and I am more than willing to help. You know your sister wants to kill you. Your brother is more loyal than you thought. You just gotta percieve a bit" Axel said as he looked to her.

He laid back against the log he was against once he had eaten his fill of fish and once more put his right arm along the log, same as he did last night.