Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lost Stranger [One on One]

Started by Anonymous, August 03, 2010, 06:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Axel nodded understanding what she meant.

"I can sympathize with aht. Not wanting to cause unneccesary trouble. It just bothers me that they would instigate it" he said as he sighed lightly.

"Also, I'd prefer you to speak as you have been. Without restraint and without having to think over your words. Just say what comes to your mind and it'll be fine" he said.

He paused and then looked off. She looked a little discomforted, maybe thinking of her brother. He wanted to say something to drag her back to the present so she wouldn't be unhappy.

"You may not have been raised by a princess, but it doesn't change the fact that your beauty matches one" he said. He then wondered if he was being too personal or if he was sending bad signals.

Anonymous

Amber stared out the window for a moment, her thoughts drifting. She said, "Thank you again." She studied him for a moment, almost as if searching for something. She said, "But don't let that make you think I'm not strong." She sounded a bit amused. She said, "By the way, I am curious about something..." She looked at him again. "Where did you get that scar from..?"

Anonymous

Axel placed his hand on his left cheek and remembered. The scar that went upwards towards his eye and continued above it. He nodded as he started to pace.

"I got this scar before I became known to this world I guess you could say. It was during a battle that nearly cost me my life against a weapons master who knew hundreds of different weaponry and their styles. They wanted to starta  revolution to make those unlike themselves subjugate. They claimed that humans were elite and that anything else was a sub species meant to serve under them. They discriminated, captured and enslaved a good deal of people. I could never find others who would aid me since this group was feared. It got to a point where they had gone too far and it was clear no one would try to stop them so I had to stand alone. On that day I met someone else who offered his help saying that it was for the best of his business that he aided me. He couldn't fool me though, his intentions were pure and he wished to help those in need. Together we fought what seemed like hundreds. Finally when I found their leader we fought for hours. Hand to hand, sword, magic, you name it, we used it. The other battles came to a standstill as they watched us fight. In the final minute we were both hurt and in pain and it was a deciding moment. He came at me with a halberd and I went to him bare handed. He sliced me along the eye and I used a technique that caused his organs to fail. I never wanted to kill the man but simply have him see what he was doing was no different from those he critisized" Axel said as he looked off.

Anonymous

Amber nodded. She said, "Your past experiences do remind me a bit of my brother. He's an assassin, working for something of an organization, and he had some battle with someone and lost his eye." She looked thoughtful. "Do you mind if we visit him? I haven't seen him in a long time. I want to know if he's doing alright." She looked at Axel with a hopeful look. "He's not too bad when you get to know him, although he may come off as rude."

Anonymous

Axel smirked a little.

"We've only met today and you want me to meet your family. If you're alright with it then I have no problem with it" Axel said as he smiled to her.

Axel did have something he had to do but it wasn't anything urgent or anything he had to do immediately. He figured it'd be best if he simply kept it to himself for the time being seeing as she already has plans as to what she has to do and what she needs to do.

Anonymous

Amber chuckled. "Well, it's good to know you don't have a problem with it." She leaned back on the bed and  looked up at the cieling. "You know, he's my adopted brother. I was the one who....well, found him. He seems a bit younger than me. I don't know how old he really is, though." She sighed. "At least you don't have to meet my father."

Anonymous

Axel sat in a chair that was across from where Amber was.

"I'll meet whoever you want me to Amber. Who your family is and what they do has nothing to do with how I will view you" Axel said as he leaned back.

"To be honest I'd rather hear about you and your experiences than theirs. In all neccessary respect, I am traveling with you" Axel said as the sun had officially vanished and night time was now in their presence.

Anonymous

Amber lay down on the bed, staring upward at the ceiling. The fire vanished from her eyes. She said, quietly, "You don't want to know about my past..." She frowned. "Unless you like bad stories, you don't want to know." She suddenly turned, facing away from where he was sitting. She said roughly, "I've....been talking too much. What do you have to say?"

Anonymous

Axel stared out the window at the night sky and then looked back over at Amber as she laid on the bed. He knew she was a warrior whose skills with a sword should not be undermined but at the same time her beauty and her behavior made him see her in a more playful sort of light.

"I think your ears are cute. How they have black tips on the end of them" Axel said as he smiled to her.

Anonymous

Amber looked back at him, a hint of red on her cheeks. She said in a bit of a shy voice, "Uh...thanks?" Her ears twitched. Her tails wrapped around her, and she looked at him in a way as if trying to figure something out. She looked almost suspicious. The expression caused by this was rather amusing. "Never knew they could be considered cute" She muttered to herself.

Anonymous

"Hm. Well I seem to know alot of your past.....would you like to see who I once was?" Axel asked her as he stared out the window. He had thought about it a while as they walked if he should let her know about his biggest challenge and his biggest disgrace. How he had to do something he had hoped he would never have to do. How he was not always this calm and quiet individual.

"I'll show it to you if you want, but you probably will no longer wish to travel alongside me" Axel said as he looked to her with serious eyes.

Anonymous

Amber looked surprised for a short moment. Then she said, "I don't think there is anything bad enough that I would decide to shun you for it..." She looked at him, into his eyes. She saw how serious he was about it and wondered what this was that he wanted to show her. "Show me."

Anonymous

Axel walked over to her slowly and slowly brushed her hair aside lightly. He placed his hand onto her forehead and closed his eyes.

"I hope our companionship will continue" he said as his hand seemed to glow.

Amber's surroundings vanished as she saw only black around herself. Light then appeared as it grew brighter and brighter. When the light faded she was standing in midair as if the floor were invisible. When she looked down she saw Axel and another.

(The lasts posts of "Our Last Hope" on Laguz Guardian RP Site)

Rain poured down hard as if the heaven weeped of what they knew was to come. Axel Mochizuki stared to Ryuji Doragon as he stared back. Axel pulled the Kurokaze (Black Wind) Muramasa from its sheath along with the Shiirokibou (White Hope) and stood at the ready. Ryuji held the dragon halberd up high along with the dragon shield and stared straight ahead at Axel.

"You understand you will die today right?" Ryuji asked as Axel didn't seem phased at all.

"I'm fine with that, knowing you will be dying with me" Axel said as he raised his swords and stood at the ready.

"Then lets end this" Ryuji said as he charged at Axel.

Ryuji swung the halberd downwards as Axel sidestepped it and went to hit him with both swords. Ryuji slammed his shield against Axel's swords and pushed him back. Axel stumbled back but in a second caught his balance as he dashed back at Ryuji. Ryuji swung the halberd only to have it hit off to his right. Axel slammed against the shield pushing Ryuji back. Axel swung his left sword against the halberd and kicked the shield back. He jumped up and slammed the right sword against the shield and then was knocked back by the very same shield. Ryuji held the shield up as a mechanism within started to spin. It began shooting spurts of fire as a machine gun would shoot bullets. Axel sliced each spurt in half beautifully with the swords not missing one and not even letting them get close to him. He sheathed his left sword and absorbed the remaining fire blasts shot from Ryuji. Ryuji realized this and stopped shooting the fire as the floor under his feet turned to ice. Axel had a visible red glow around him as he smiled and held his left hand up.

"Supernova" he said simply as a gigantic blast of fire shot at Ryuji. The heat matched the heat of the sun 27 million degrees fahrenheit. Ryuji dodge rolled off to the right and ran towards Axel in a circle as Axel cancelled the blast and shot another right where Ryuji was going to be running to. Ryuji stumbled back and dashed in the other direction. Ryuji held the halberd as it glew blue. He slammed it downward as it split the entire summit of the mountain in half.

The mountain crumbled as Axel and Ryuji ran down it towards it base. Axel shot aura blasts at Ryuji as he dispersed them with his halberd. Ryuji raised the shield when Axel jumped upwards and landed next to Ryuji. He slammed both swords into the side of the shield making Ryuji fall to the right a bit. Axel then grabbed Ryuji's arm and kicked the shield off to the side. Ryuji slammed the staff of the halberd into Axel making him tumble a bit down the mountain only to roll back onto his feet as they ran.

The two began to clash weapons repeatedly as they ran downwards. Axel swung his sword horizontally having Ryuji duck under it and swing his own halberd in a diagonally. Axel tumbled under it and tripped Ryuji with his foot. They both rolled for a bit before Axel regained his running fashion. He kicked Ryuji downward a couple times assuring he hit all the rocks on the way down. At the bottom Ryuji tumbled a it before he stood. His eyes shined a blue showing his inner power ignited. Axel still unphased struck a stance at the ready.

Ryuji's halberd became a pair of blue metal gloves. He then struck a similar stance. Axel sheathed his remaining sword and prepared for a test of his hand to hand combat skills.

Ryuji ran over and went to hit him but Axel blocked with his forearm. Axel swung his foot upwards and hit Ryuji in the chin. Ryuji was hit perfectly but he took the hit purposely to hit Axel square in the chest and into a boulder behind him. Axel stood only to be hit back and then hit with a right fist hitting his side, a left fist hitting the side of his head and a kick that sent him back tumbling. Ryuji jumped up and went to slam two fists onto Axel, luckily Axel dodged off to the side not becoming part of the crater that Ryuji made.

Axel stood and dusted himself off. Ryuji smiled as his gloves turned into a glowing blue chain. He launched it Axel as it wrapped around him in one clean effort. It trapped him as Ryuji stomped the chain into the ground securing Axel couldn't get free. He then held both hands back as blue energy sparked all over his hands and he grinned.

"Dragon's Rampage!" he yelled as he stomped on the chain sending blue lightning to hit Axel's body and electrocute him. Axel grimaced to show the pain that terrorized his body but said nothing, he didn't even yell. The attack ended as Axel landed onto the ground and struggled to stand. Ryuji dashed at him and smashed him back into a giant pillar and beat him into it repeatedly. He stomped his chest into the pillar more and more until the pillar eventually collapsed, and Axel now showing blood tried to fend off the kicks that would not end.

When Ryuji pulled his fist back only to have a giant metal spiked glove appear on his right hand he grinned as it sparked with lightning. He slammed it into the rubble to have a loud thunder clap shortly follow. Ryuji opened his eyes having closed them to avoid the flash.

Axel had caught the hand of Ryuji as he stood his eyes now blood red as he grinned. Axel's camouflage jacket had been for the most part burned and destroyed. His skin was a dark color along with red acrylic designs that moved all over his body in an ancient language.

"I read the final chapter of the Enabler of Light" Axel said as he grinned and slammed his hand onto Ryuji's head. In an instant Ryuji was being corrupted by Axel's hand having the darkness leech from Axel's hand onto Ryuji's body.

Ryuji struggled and kicked Axel back and stood preparing himself for the absolute worse. He saw the red lightning spark around Axel indicating that he was growing into the most powerful he could be. Ryuji grit his teeth as he clenched his fist as blue lightning sparked around him as well.

Axel smirked as he held both hands forward. His left hand sparked with white lightning and his right with black as he slammed them both together creating an orb that flashed with black and white lightning swirling together.

"Onmyoudou Cannon!" Axel yelled as a humongous blast of black and white energy was shot directly at Ryuji.

Ryuji swung both hands back as his hands shined with blue lightning as he grinned and shot a beam of the same size forward. It was blue and took the shape of a dragon.

"Dragon's Breath!" he yelled as the two beams collided.

The two beams hit each other and in an instance an explosion went off having the negative energy collide against the positive.

Axel appeared through the smoke as he punched Ryuji in the side of the face and continued to clobber him backwards eventually hitting him in the stomach in upward fashion hitting the diaphragm specifically. He then kicked Ryuji straight up and shot several giant blasts of aura after him.

Ryuji recovered and deflected the aura blasts to the sides and flew back down to where Axel was. He slammed his fist back into Axel as he slid back and grinned back at him.

Axel's body had become almost entirely black with red marking swirling all over him. Ryuji's body was similar becoming blue with white designs taking over looking similar to that of dragons.

The two dashed straight at each other as they seemed to vanish. The sound of colliding fists was heard as wind blew in all directions. The two moved at speeds using spirit transfer they became unseen. The two collided as they both slid back on the ground. Ryuji summoned a large frost dragon and commanded it to attack Axel.

Axel jumped back from its first ice blast and dashed at its chest. He slammed his left hand onto it and then pulled his right back and grinned.

"Aura Shotgun!" he then slammed his right fist into the dragon having a loud explosion go off as the beast fell onto its side.

Ryuji appeared behind Axel as he slammed his knee into his back and sent him flying into the dragon. Axel stood as he stared back up at Ryuji and jumped upwards and maintained his float in the air by contradicting his aura with that in the earth.

Ryuji charged another giant blue blast only twice the size of the one before. He launched the attack at full force having three dragons form from it as they charged at Axel.

Axel charged straight at them and before the first was to impact him he became as black as the shadows. He became a phantom whose only visible trait was two red eyes that moved as swift was the wind. He moved past the second blast and evaded the third only to appear right before Ryuji and slam him into the ground. He then ripped the sheath to Kurokaze off his belt and thew it straight at him. The sheath morphed into chain as it swung around him.

Ryuji smiled as blue lightning was sent at Axel.

Axel stood there as the electricity hit him he slid back slightly as his hands started to glow a deep deep blue. The electricity continued to shock him as his hands started to have blue sparks around them. They eventually became blue flame as Axel stared up at Ryuji and grinned.

"Doueki Master's Final Technique....." Axel said as he slammed his foot down on the chain and yanked it back making Ryuji fly towards him.

Axel focused all the remaining energy he had in his right hand as it slammed into Ryuji's forehead. His left hand onto Ryuji's chest.

"Dream of an Absolution!" Axel said as his eyes changed from a deep red to a spinning coloration of white, black and red. Ryuji's eyes became that of the same as the two remained still.

"Do you see what you dream?" Axel asked as the world around Ryuji became a world he controlled. He controlled all of them. The laguz loved him and they worshipped him. He was top dog, their king, he had as many wives he could ever want. Of all types, fox girls, wolf girls, dog girls, etc.

"All your triumph and all you will ever be..." Axel said as it seemed to vanish and the kingdom fell into discord around Ryuji. Famine broke out, war broke out with a neighboring world and people were being slaughtered endlessly.

"Look around you and then you may realize...." All those that had loved him laid dead along with those wives he had wanted. The world he had wanted to rule was now burnt to the ground. The very same fire his people used to conquer the lands they one wanted.

"That happiness lies trapped in misery" Axel said as he lowered his hand off of Ryuji's forehead. Axel looked off and walked a couple feet away from Ryuji who had now fallen to his knees.

Ryuji's eyes remained cold and black as he began to have black aura move off of him. He fell onto his arms as he felt his body vanishing. He felt his body seeming to be burned away.

"I see....." he said as he looked to Axel the best he could.

"You counteracted the chi and ki within me by using your aura. You then introverted it into a positive energy so that my inner energies would be destroyed. The illusion caused my mind to shut down, while in an attempt to show me the error of my ways..." Ryuji said as Axel stood there his eyes closed.  

"Hmph. I guess I should at least be happy. I stood my own against Axel Mochizuki. The Laguz Guardian" Ryuji said as Axel smiled.

"Its too bad you did the same thing to me huh?" Axel asked as blue aura started to dissipate from him.

"I didn't do that. You knew that would happen if you did it to me. In other words you played the hero bit until the end. You saved them all. The laguz race and all of them. Those that hate you and those that loved you. You saved them despite all of it" Ryuji said as Axel looked back over to him his eyes returning to their normal green.

"I hate something even more than that" Ryuji said as Axel fell onto one knee and smirked slightly.

"And that is?" Axel asked as Ryuji smiled when Axel stood again.

"Here I am dying on my side, looking pathetic and weak. You in the same scenario stand tall, and you loom magnificent." Ryuji said as his lower half had vanished.

Axel walked over slowly vanishing as well as he knelt by Ryuji.

The two of them stared at each and in an instant their hands met and tightly they shook each others' hands.

"Perhaps if we had met under different circumstances we could have been friends" Axel said.

Ryuji grinned "Agreed" he said as his torso vanished.

"See you in hell, buddy" Ryuji said as his neck dissipated.

"See you there real soon" Axel said as Ryuji's head vanished into black aura.

Axel felt his body give way as he began to collapse but forced himself to stand.

He looked to the sky and smiled.

"Thanks Mikoto. For pulling me from Earth and giving me this life. You gave me the happiest years of my short lived life I ever had" Axel said as he looked to his two swords. He stabbed them both into the ground as he smiled. The jacket lifted with the wind as the quotes and the designs of his jacket seemed to shine.

Axel smiled as he felt his body vanishing and his time ending.

He stared to the sky and smiled as he took one last deep breath and then got down onto his left knee and rested his forearm on his right and lowered his head.

"To Live, To Die, To Defend Tengoku" he said as he slowly disappeared.

"Goodbye my friends. You made Earth bearable, I wish I could've brought you here to see this world as I did" Axel said as he took off the camouflage jacket and placed it onto the two swords.  

Axel slowly lowered his hand from her forehead as he looked off feeling shame.

"He was a man who believed the world would be better under his rule. He was lied to and promised alot of things that could never come true. Its disgraces me that I did what I did, only because he was confused and mistaken. I was unable to convince him of the true nature of things and because of that he lost his life" Axel said as he looked off from her his eyes now closed.

Anonymous

Amber felt herself come back to the world. She blinked. No expression crossed her face for a moment, then she looked straight at his face. She sat silent for a moment, with not even a word. Her gaze was steely as she reached out rather quickly from the bed, turning his face to look at her gently and roughly at the same time. "You think I'll judge you so harshly on something I myself have had to turn to?" Her steely look was persistant, her face was rather close to his now. "It had to be done. You think I wouldn't understand that? Fool..." Despite the sharpness of her words, there was an underlying tone of bitter understanding. She was terrible at expressing her feelings sometimes, and was often misunderstood.

Anonymous

Axel smiled to her.

"I know that in my mind and in my soul. But for some reason regret can always linger. You will always look back and wonder if there was something that you could have done to change the outcome that had coccured" Axel said as he smiled to her.

"I appreciate your understanding Amber. I also promise you that despite whatever you have done in your past I too will accept you for it. For who you were does not define you, but rather my traveling partner and dear friend Amber is the one who sits before me today" Axel said his voice showing nothing less than complete honesty.

"I will help you find your brother, and I will help you find your sister. I will aid you in what you find important and the goals you find worthy of effort. Your judgement is fact to me and my support and assistance is yours" Axel said as he smiled.

His eyes only showed compassion and honesty. The eyes only centimeters from her own. A man was able to swear loyalty to someone he knew in a day. However after such a day it was as if the two had known each other forever. His words were kind and his effort to express them in a comforting manner was well realized.

Anonymous

Amber said nothing, but behind her gaze was a thankfulness. She nodded slightly. She was very relieved that she had finally found someone who would travel with her, who would stay at her side of their own will, who would help protect her. She just had missed being with another person. She slid foreward without realizing it, their lips almost touching. Amber realized how close they were and her cheeks turned a light pink colour. She quickly pulled back, turning away. "I'm sorry.." She muttered shyly, a slight pout on her face. Now she was making a fool of herself.

Anonymous

Axel was a little surprised but he smiled and he cleared his throat. Axel treasured honesty over all else as he looked to her.

"I would have not regretted sharing a kiss with a beautiful, intelligent, and accomplished woman" he said embarrasing himself. It was embarrassing but it was true, Amber was all that he said and he believed it to be true.

He sat down on the other side of the bed and laid back staring at the ceiling as he smiled.

"However I don't know about you. Kissing an Outlaw, might not be something you'd be proud of" Axel said reverse psychology started to flow in his mind.

Anonymous

Amber's ears twitched in his direction at his compliments. She crossed her arms across her chest, pouting a bit more. She was looking away from him. Her mind was going in unhelpful little circles. At the last sentence her ears went straight up in the air. She pointed accusingly at him, flustered and blushing more than before. "H-hey! Outlaw? What do you think I am, a florist?" She frowned, trying desprately to hide her embarasment. "It wouldn't affect my pride!"

Anonymous

Axel was enjoying himself. She had a strong aura to her usually but it seems that this was a side that only he had seen before.

"Well I don't know, you pulled away. So I presumed you regretted your action" Axel said as he shrugged and looked to her while laying back.

"Listen as a strong warrior, you should be careful as to whom you decide to bestoy such a wonderful gift to. I would hate for you to have a bad memory" Axel said his smile indicating the fun he was having.

Anonymous

Amber's tails bristled slightly. She mentally punished herself for being a fool. This wasn't her area of expertise. At all. Her frown grew, her embarassment simply growing. "Regretted? No, I didn't regret my action, and it wouldn't make for a bad memory. I.." She paused, her mind going blank for a second. Then, she continued, "I didn't think you could handle it, having just met me today and me being such a strong independant woman." As she mentally cursed herself, she stared at him, anxiously.