Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The forest of fun and delights?

Started by Anonymous, September 03, 2010, 09:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hello, all of you amazing SOTEers =)

I would love to start a thread with Mali, my dryad. It can be an intro, "toss 'em together and see what happens" sort of thing, or we can chat for a bit and figure out a specific direction to head in. If you already have a particular idea in mind, that's fine too!

My limits and MSN should be in my profile (and if I'm not on MSN, feel free to send me a PM here yelling at me - sometimes I forget :oops: ). Please feel free to post/PM/IM - whatever works for you!

Thanks!

Anonymous

Shizzy wouldn't mind doing a thread with you at all! Tons of characters, tons of plot potential!

Anonymous

Your characters are awesome! Sorry I disappeared last night (I fell asleep ^^;), but yes - definitely a thread with you! =D

Anonymous

Woo! Take that everyone else! I also added you to MSN so mwahahaha! Ahem! And no worries, I went to sleep shortly after too xDD Well, we must narrow down what kind of character! We've got evil style characters, we've got neutral, and we've got good characters! Whatcha feeling like having happen to Mali?

Anonymous

Ooh, okay! I'll sign on! (right after I get lunch =3 )

I was thinking about maybe one of the following characters?
Va'lath'drylzx
Auri Frostwillow
Ceena Amari
Niff
Orin D. Elarius
Silhouette

I'm open to any character you'd like to use, of course =) I'd prefer a neutral or good character - no raping or pillaging of my gentle dryad, please. xP

Anonymous

Awww, but those are the fun things to AHEM OKAY!

Wow, you definitely picked some that would be interesting didn't you? Well, Auri Frostwillow would definitely be fun, and since your character is in La'marri it could happen! Hehe, you also picked Ode...Oh man, I might have to flip a coin on that! Nah! Let's go with Auri, she hasn't got a lot of loving so I'm thinking that they would make a cractastic pair! A full dryad and a half dryad who is terrified of nature! xDD

Anonymous

Hahaha! Well, I was looking through your (omg so many xD) characters that were free, and those caught my eye =3

Also: YOU HAVE A BOOK (KINDA) AS A CHARACTER. That is so awesome, and I love it. <3

Auri, yes! It will be fantastic haha - I can't believe she's terrified of plants. I was giggling through that description haha.

Anonymous

xDD Yes, I haz a book character! It's random but I love it!

Okay! Well, do you want to start the opening post or should I? I'm fine for either really, though I might brb in a few minutes to snag something to eat and drink!

Anonymous

Ahh, I was making lunch - sorry! I'd rather reply to your intro post, but I can also make it if you'd like =)

Anonymous

Okay! I'll get lunch too in a moment and then start a thread! xDD

Anonymous

And here you go! Sorry it's a little short, been a while since I used Auri!

Anonymous

No, it's perfect! It's been awhile since I've RPed, so it's quite alright. ^^

Lion

Oi!  I'd like to thread up!  I don't have a character list as long as awesome Shizzy's here, but I do my best.  Look through them and let me know what you think!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Hey!! Yes, I'd love to thread with you! I'll look through your characters =D

Edit: Running to shower - but I will look through them right after. ;-)

Lion

Haha!  Awesome!  Can't wait to hear from you!

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Okay! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you - you have quite a few characters, all of which are amazing! =)

Who did you have in mind? Looking through your list, the characters that seem to be around Mali and are least likely to kill her are:
Thorn
Willem
Russo
Cassa
Kaito
Haelo
Hysaeda
Geist
Rohir

I'm up for anyone, though, if you had someone particular in mind =)

Lion

Cool!  I like a lot of those characters.  The best choices would probably be Hysaeda and Rohir, my newest addition.  Hysaeda's already in an active thread, but thank goodness for liquid timelines.  And Rohir is certainly free.  We could do both if you'd like.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Rohir sounds great, I'd love to RP with him! =)

Lion

Alright cool!  Would you like to start the thread or shall I?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn