Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The forest of fun and delights?

Started by Anonymous, September 03, 2010, 09:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

So sorry for the delay, my wifi died! >_<

I would prefer to respond to your intro, but I'm also fine with starting the thread - I might not get it up yet tonight since I have to work in the morning, but I'd get it up soon! :)

Also, to clarify my earlier response: both Rohir and Hysaeda are amazing characters, and since Hysaeda is already in an active thread and I adore Rohir, I'm ecstatic to RP with him =) I just thought my earlier response sounded a bit abrupt =/

Lion

I understand.  I'll get right on it!  I wasn't doing anything too important.  Just leveling up on LotrO and watching Spaceballs for the millionth time.  And reading a book.  All at the same time! 8D

That's fine!  We can start something with Rohir first, then Hysaeda too if you're still interested.  I'm already working on the thread and I'll post the link here in an edit when I'm finished!

EDIT: viewtopic.php?f=113&t=11205 there be our thread!  Hope you enjoy it!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Hahaha! xD I LOVE it. I'll be responding shortly! =)