Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A new kind of toy (Drac)

Started by Anonymous, September 17, 2010, 03:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Amaya sat with her knees up under her chin as she watched people bustling by eachother. Amaya was a born and bred slave girl who had been taught many things to make her more valuable. The other slave girls pranceed aboutand showed themselves off while Amaya tried not to be seen.
Oba (will make him for real later) A fat man who was one of the most famous slave dealer came out from his house/sslave shop nad kicked Amaya to her feet. "Get up you lazy wench!" Oba snapped as he rubbed his fat bulging stomach.

Amaya obeyed and got up quickly after three hefty kicks, once Oba went inside Amaya leaned against the wooden structure as she looked in disgust at the other girls. Amaya was wearing a skimpy plain white slave dances attire, since she had coosen to learn dancing, healing, and acrobatics inthe 'slave school' it was only apprpriote to wear the clothes. Amaya brushed  aside a strand of  dark reddish brown hair from her delicate face. She had uncanny grey blue eyes that made most people think her blind........

Anonymous

As usual, Ashley was dressed to kill. His hair was perfect, his eyes were hooded.  His suit was clean and he smelled delicious. Not a cruel looking man by any means, no, he was handsome and looked like a wonderful person to know. That was all fake though, his main method of hunting. Being pretty. Ashley was a beautiful man, his lips were full and almost a pout, his cheekbones were high and his nose was straight.

Also he was a busy man. While he never had to travel, his lack of normal human weaknesses usually kept him up for days locked in his office. Only to come out to eat occasionally and bathe so he looked as nice as he always smelled. Today was a day for Dai. Ashley's pet. His gorgeous unicorn boy. Would he enjoy a more exotic looking one? Ashley walked down the street, his heels making pronounced sounds as he went.

Or maybe a plain one.

The sound of a scuffle caught his attention and he turned towards it, his waist length hair moving over his shoulder and he pushed his fingers through it to right it again.  He was a tall man, so he looked down his nose at them, not tilting his head. There was an air of nobility, even though he was only a businessman. A well off businessman. He walked, his steps were sure and before long he had his long fingers on the girls chin to tilt her head up.

"Strange eyes." he commented quietly, his own were a light blue, his pupils little pinpoints. Unnerving, a predators gleam. He turned her head, "Wouldn't do well for a meal." He rose an eyebrow, "I suppose Dai might like you." his voice was soft, a husky purr a lovers caress in the dark of night. "Your name and your price." He looked around for an owner but Ashley supposed that was the man that had gone inside. "Quickly. I can offer you a very comfortable home to live in."

Anonymous

"Don't touch me!" Amaya snapped as she turned away from him. Oba came out side when he heard all of the noise. Oba pointed a fat nasty finger at Ashley " You have good taste my friend!" Oba glared at Amaya then turned to Ashley "Excuse her she is very shy but can still pack a nasty bite!" then he dilevered a harty kick to Amaya's rump that caused her to fall into Ashley. Amaya imeditaly backed away and looked down as Oba began talking and telling Ashley all about her. "The little Wenches names Amaya she's about seventeen or sixteen at minumum, she is the best healer and dancer we have, Uhh lets see what else.... Ah yes! she's a virgin"

At the mention of that Amaya  backed away more and hugged her stomach. She felt like vomiting. Oba then said "So do you want the little creature or not? I have other customers to attend." Amaya looked up at Ashley and then quickly down as she thought 'He is very handsome but he really gives me the creeps!' Oba then called behind his shoulder for his pipe. A tall thin woman with grey skin came out, she handed Oba his pipe and then quickly left. Oba smoked about and blew puposly in Amay's direction causing her to cough uncontralable.

Anonymous

How... Distasteful.

His expression soured and an eyebrow drew upwards, his shoulders straightened and Ashley looked from the girl to the man before he gently caught her by the shoulders when the man kicked her into him. "How poorly trained." the comment was for both of them. Amaya, a teenager the best healer and dancer and she was a virgin.

Wait, what?

"I beg your pardon?" Ashley's eyebrows drew together and he looked at the girl. If he didn't buy her then no one would. Dai might get along with her, he didn't pose much of a threat and Ashley still wasn't sure if the unicorn boy even had sex. Ashley pet his hair and there was the occasional session of cuddles but sex was out of the question, so Ashley never bothered to find out. "I'm afraid her being a virgin isn't much of a perk with me." He leered before he took the girl by the shoulders and drew her to him.

An eyebrow rose at the mans impatience and Ashley pinched the bridge of his nose. The awful little man. He wrinkled his nose and moved the girl behind him, after the smoke was blown in her face. One hand was around her wrist and the other backhanded the ugly little man before he tossed some coin at him, "I'd appreciate it if you didn't deface what is mine. You're vile, you smell disgusting and you've trained your slaves awfully. I'll have to do much work to fix this one here." Ashley growled at the man before he took the girls wrist and tugged her along behind him.

"We will pick up food you like so I remember it and then we will go to my house and you will meet Dai. You were bought to be his companion because I work too much and I'm sure my little unicorn is lonely." Ashley didn't let go of her wrist, he had a vice grip on it and he looked at her simply. "Amaya. If you make me angry I'm afraid I won't appreciate it much, you shall remain quiet until you get to know me better. I'm not a cruel owner, you are my pet, and I spoil me pets." He stopped walking and turned to face her, "is that understood?"

Anonymous

Oba was to bussy and worried about other things to do anything to defend himself so he just scowled took the money and walked into his house.

Amaya was a little dazed but she soon regained herself, everything had happened way to fast for her but she was better now. As they walked along Amaya was deep in thought about what was going to happen from here on out. Then she heard Ashley start to talk she listened intentlly and finally said "I really don't mind any type of food" she then listened to the rest of what he had to say and said "Okay" Amaya was really half zoned in and half zoned out.

As they walked Amaya's mind wandered from thought to thought when she finally had enough and said "Where do you work?" Amaya liked talking to people but not him she had no ida why she said it but it was out no taking it back now. She sighed silently as she trudge behind him thinking about who Dai would be.