Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hunting for Silence? (The Quiet)

Started by Anonymous, January 07, 2011, 10:11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Quiet it is then."  Icarus said with a smile.  As he ate he looked at the forest wondering where the monster would be but he stole a couple glances at Quiet.  No parents, no home, not even a name.  That much he could tell from "talking" to Quiet but what more could be this boy be hiding.  What more of a tragic past could he have.

As he thought of this though another thought crossed his mind, what did his master see in him.  Was it what he himself was seeing now in Quiet.  He has the will to fight and live, that was for sure.  He was also stranded and homeless.  Icarus couldn't help seeing the similarities between them, circumstances may have been different but the similarities were there.

When they finished eating he smothered the fire and he stood up looking at the woods.  "What I'm looking for is surely a large monster, I might need some helping carrying the body back to the town."  He looked over at Quiet to make sure he got the hint.  "I sure could use the help.  Plus I'm sure the person to help me would get a nice warm meal and a bed to sleep in tonight or tomorrow night."  He was hoping Quiet would get the hint to come with him.  He kept facing the forest but his eyes were at the corners looking at Quiet.