On The Road Again...

Started by Anonymous, March 02, 2011, 05:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"As I remember it, I didn't use my dick much at all..."

Anonymous

Anonymous

"I mean, I could have done more with it if you'd said something..."

Why yes, he WAS teasing her. Also scratching behind the nearest doggy ear. He really liked this dog, all personal damage aside!

Anonymous

And the dog tolerated him rather well, sprawled out on the bed next to him, heavy tail slowly thumping against the bed.

"I did tell you to impress me."

Anonymous

"Were you complaining? No."

Come to think of it...

"If Geisler's sent your dogs, you've got orders. Should I piss off?"

Anonymous

"No, not yet." Michael gave Percival another ear scratch, "I'm not leaving for a few days. And you are going to be my guide up into Hyoite."

Anonymous

"I...wha?"

What?

Seriously, what?!.

Not that he'd object to having someone to talk to other than Maddox, of course, but she was cutting it very fine if she wanted to get up into the tundra and back. A one way trip was a different matter (it might be good for him to winter up there...convince his mother he was still a good son!) if not for the fact that he simply couldn't imagine her being happy in Hyoite over winter. Shut up with dozens of other people, their belongings, their bodily substances and their various unsavoury habits...she'd punch someone senseless in the first three days!

Anonymous

"Do you not listen? You are taking me up with you. And bringing me back. I'm not wintering up there. But there is something I need to do there."

Michael stretched and shoved the dogs off her. Despite the fact she wasn't strong enough to move them unless they wanted her too, they moved off the bed with heavy thumps, tails wagging and snorting and huffing.

"Now, how soon can we leave."

Anonymous

"Will I die a nasty death if I say we can leave in the morning? I'm buggered, and sleep sounds great..."

He yawned. He'd been planning to leave in the next day or two anyway, but sleep would be nice before he went.

"Soon as you're ready in the morning, we can go. All right?"

Anonymous

"Well, then no sleeping." Michael stood up and grabbed a robe, silk from Essyrn and clung to her slender frame, "We have to get me packed. It snows there, right?"

Anonymous

"Yep. Even if it doesn't snow for a while, it's still cold and windy, and your feet will get wet. Pack layers. Lots of layers. You saw how many I wore...count upwards from there."

Anonymous

Michael nodded, then padded into another room, the two massive dogs following her. A minute or two later, a servant entered the room, gave Sasha that politely disproving smile only servants seemed to be able to pull off and headed into the other room after Michael.

Packing needed to be done and she wasn't sure he clothes would be up to the task.

Anonymous

Oh, she was going to hate him for snoring...