Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Instant replay!

Started by shinigamikitsune, March 09, 2011, 12:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shinigamikitsune

It had been about six months since the last time the halfbreed was in Ketra. During that time, he'd done a few jobs, traveled around a lot, and about a week out, the foxling had taken off. Which was probably for the best, considering his plans for the next week.

Cyma normally didn't do this sort of thing, he usually preferred to search the taverns for a possible bedmate. One that he didn't have to pay. But the last time he'd been through Ketra, he had not been in the mood to play that game of chance, and instead found himself a brothel. That had been a very good choice on his part.

So today he found himself returning to that particular place, in order to have another taste of that delectable Peach... Avery. He wanted to reserve the boy for the next week that he'd be in town.

Rhindeer

Avery had just gotten freshened up for the day, hair still wet from his bath and wrapped up in a towel, body clothed in a light robe. He looked like crap right now and had slept in longer than he liked, but yesterday's client had kept him up a little later than he liked, too. Oh, well. He wasn't expecting anyone today so today was his day for catching up on activities and hobbies he actually enjoyed, a day for being a little lazy. He didn't care if the other Peaches saw him like this, bags under his eyes, hickeys on his neck, and everything out of order; they were his friends, and they'd seen both his better and worse sides.

He had just stepped into the common room on his way to grab a bite to eat when Cherry, the red-headed guard of sorts, waved from the door. "Hey, Av!" he called while Avery shot him a bleary look. "I think ya might have someone."

Avery let out a long-suffering sigh. "Oh, yes? A regular? Who is it?"

"Um, not exactly. Remember that guy with the tail?"

Suddenly, Avery felt very awake. While he'd serviced a number of clients and forgotten all but his regulars, every now and then there were those few you didn't forget, even if they never returned. They were the just plain weird ones, the ones with strange looks or non-human blood or unusual tastes that he sometimes had to cap, because he had limits; they were the unusually sweet ones that did him some kindness or other, the occasional one that really wasn't interested in sex so much as having someone unbiased to talk to; and they were the high rollers, the ones that paid well and tipped even more. People that left some sort of impression, for better or worse.

The tailed one? He couldn't remember his name, but he fell into at least two of those categories: he was weird looking enough to remember, and had paid better than anyone else he'd encountered.

Hot damn.

"I do. Thanks, Cherry. I'll handle it."

Spirits, now he did wish he'd prettied up a little! No time for that now, though.

Whipping the towel from his hair and running his finger through the wet locks, he shook his hair out and did his best to go for "sexily trussed". He loosened his robe a little and slid it off one shoulder, caught a look at himself in the mirror, decided it would do, and then walked past Cherry and leaned against the door frame.

"It's been a while," he said when he caught sight of the man, putting on his best husky voice.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

shinigamikitsune

Cyma had stood waiting for somebody to approach him in order to help him when he noticed Cherry taking off into the back. Hopefully the man would be sending Avery out, since he really didn't want to go through the hassle of turning somebody else down. While he might be in a brothel, the only reason he was here was for Avery. If it turned out that the man was no longer here, then Cyma would just leave and find another bedmate within the taverns around this city.

The husky tone caught his ears before the words registered, but he was already turning towards their source before the man finished speaking them. His white eyes taking a moment to look the man over as he approached him. "That it has been, dear Avery," his voice a rough purr as he spoke softly.

Avery looked as though he'd just finished up a long night, not too long ago. Though his scent was fresh and clean. That was one thing he was particularly fond of. The fact that this man took the time to clean himself. He'd turned down many a tempting offers in the past, based solely on the fact that the person offering smelled as though they hadn't bathed properly in days... or sometimes wore too strong of a scent.

"I do hope that you have nothing terribly important scheduled for this next week, since I would love to have the honor of having you exclusively during that time," he said as he reached up to lightly brush the back of his fingers over Avery's cheek. Even though Avery was a Peach, there was no reason not to treat him with the same little intimacies that he normally would have with somebody that he would have found in a tavern. Peaches were people too after all.

Rhindeer

Avery almost choked, but thankfully caught himself because that would have been less than elegant.

Have him for a week?

He somehow managed to catch himself before he showed much obvious surprise, and instead he closed his eyes and leaned into the touch, letting himself shiver--less because of the contact and more at the idea of just how much money this would bring in. If Cyma planned on paying him as he did for just one night...he couldn't even imagine what seven would earn him!

"Oh...oh, no. I have nothing scheduled," he said, and then grinned. "I'm yours."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

shinigamikitsune

"I'm glad to hear that," he said with a soft smile. It would have been inconvenient if Avery had not been free, though he would have done something else during this week.

"I will most likely be taking most of my meals here, and if it's possible a place to sleep. Also, you'd have the days to yourself to do with as you pleased." It was best to get this part out of the way and see if Avery was still willing to give him the week.

Rhindeer

Avery was...a little uncomfortable with the idea of Cyma sleeping in his room for an entire week. Sex was one thing. Have sex, and he could kick the person out after--politely, of course, as they'd used up the time they'd paid for. He could have time to himself between clients, if only for a moment. But a person actually staying there with him in his room for all that time? A person he didn't particularly care for one way or another? Already he could feel himself smothering.

But he let none of that show on his face, having spent years mastering his expressions and reactions. Smiling, he nodded. "I would be most honored to have you, if you'll have me," he said, capturing Cyma's hand in his own and bringing it to his lips, brushing light kisses across his knuckles. "You're more than welcome to share my bed this week."

shinigamikitsune

Cyma smiled softly to Avery, knowing that the man probably had a bit of a problem with him staying there all this week. "I know that you will want time to yourself, which is perfectly fine. To be honest, I'll probably be gone most of the time during the days."

Having been gone the past few months he needed to buy some more supplies before he left again. Plus there were a few business deals that he needed to tend to.

"I also wont be quite as demanding of you in a single night as the last time that I was here," mostly since this time he could spread it out over the entire week.

Rhindeer

That was a relief, but Avery did a good job of not showing it, keeping his expression smooth and serene. That night had left him quite sore for some of the next day since, well, he supposed Cyma wanted to get several weeks out of a single session, yeesh.

"Well, at least I'll have you during the nights to warm my bed and keep me company," he said with a coy smile. "Ah, but I've been thoughtless! Won't you come inside? Maybe I can get you a bite to eat or a relaxing bath?"