Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Question!

Started by Anonymous, March 14, 2011, 11:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

So I was looking through the Connlaoth information, particularly the bits about Mordecai and the apparently-new Adharaism. An idea or two has come to mind, but they've also raised some questions I don't think were quite answered in the info - or if they were, I missed it.

First, is there any pattern at all to who can be born with the Mordecai abilities? I know that Adharaism says it occurs only in females, but apart from that nothing is specific. Does that mean there is variety in who can be Mordecai?

What I'm thinking of specifically is a character that has non-human blood in their near-family history, such as a half-elf (or, hell, even a full elf). I know that those races are rare in themselves within the country, but there doesn't seem to be anything stating that what few exist can't be Mordecai.

Second, how likely would it be for a Mordecai or Adharist to be allowed to leave the country on their own whims? Like if someone wanted to take some off-duty time to see the world outside.

Finally, how are deserters (or even potential deserters) treated? How closely are Mordecai watched for any apparent desire to flee their post?

Rhindeer

Alrighty! 8D

Mordecai/Adhara can have non-human blood, but they must have human blood too. They'll also be looked down on in the organization.

They can also leave on official missions, but aren't really allowed to move out of the country; they're still part of the organization.

As for deserters, they're killed. Painfully. xD They aren't watched super close, but it's not something you wanna announce.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Ah, good times. And since I don't imagine there are too many people outside Connlaoth who would be terribly sympathetic to a rogue mordecai, they'd better have a damn good reason if they want to desert.

So they also wouldn't leave without good reason. What about evangelism? Or would that be left to more normal people?

Also, thanks for the quick response.