Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sky Pirates, Ahoy! (2) [Open]

Started by Anonymous, July 15, 2011, 06:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CastlesInTheSky

Zach nodded and started pulling her up. She wasn't very heavy. 'At least she's...a happy person.', he thought to himself. Once he'd gotten the basket high enough, he put it on the deck to let her get out. "Welcome to the ship, miss." He offered a little smile. Then he looked over the side again. "You two, are you coming?"

Anonymous

"Why pish posh! I'm not confusing her! Its true. You people are obviously not in good health. You young man, need some herbs shoved down your throat," Willow commented, hovering into the air after Lilli and landing on the ship. "I'm going to need a pot, a spoon, and a pound of flour. Can you get those for me? I'm going to make you some herb cake! The best cake there is!"

She clapped Zach on the back and chuckled, spinning around Lilli once and nodding her head. "You're a pretty one, you are. Never seen anything like you. Hey! I can make you some herbs. But we'll have to kill the poor plants humanely now, shan't we? Not smother them."

Anonymous

Grabbing the rope, Flæm shimmied her way up. "There's a magic pantry in the galley, that will give you whatever food you want. But its an old spell, and every time you open the wrong pantry door, it moves. So you have to play hide and seek with it...or tag...or something. And if you open more than one at once, it won't be any of them. Have fun.

"All right. Are we ready to head off yet? Do you want to fly, Lilli?"

Scythe-Nova

Lili oozed onto the deck as Zach put the basket down on the deck. She smiled at him and looked at him sizing him up a bit.

-"I'm Lili."

She said in a happy tone and "Stepped" up from her blob making it into legs and standing in front of Zach. When Flaem talked to her Lili looked at her and tilted her head.

-"Fly?.. where?"

She asked and Looked at Flaem with a smile and a curious expression.

Anonymous

"How about the desert," Flæm ruminated. "There are many rare herbs and spices- you might enjoy that, Willow. And we still need more crew members. Alright! I've decided! To Essyrn!" Flæm marched over to the wheel. "Hoist anchor! Let's go!"

Anonymous