Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

ATTENTION ME!

Started by Rhindeer, April 19, 2011, 12:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

It was several minutes before Ziya realized Isi had returned. He was too busy staring at his own reflection to notice, but somewhere during it he finally remembered that Isi had left and he was alone.

He gave a little jolt and opened his mouth, taking a deep breath as he prepared to start howling for him to return--but then he lowered the mirror and Isi was there!

Ziya let his breath out in a whoosh. "Isi! Oh, you came back!" he cried, setting the mirror down at the edge and reaching out to him with both hands. "I was so worried I'd been abandoned again!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"Of course I came back." Isi dangled his feet in the pool and leaned down, pulling the water spirit closer, hands stroking along his hair and back, "How could I ever stay away from your magnificent beauty? Just seeing you is a balm on my soul."

Rhindeer

"I don't know. It's just, so few people come," Ziya said, clinging hard to Isi. "Sometimes, it truly can be difficult being this magnificent. I don't think people realize what hard work it is--and how under-appreciated!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"Of course few come. They are unworthy of your presence. They shouldn't be allowed to breath the same air that you do and they know it. You are so perfect and beautiful, it intimidates them." Isi continued to stroke Ziya's hair, amused at his vanity.

Rhindeer

"Oh, that's true," Ziya agreed. "And they're right to be intimidated. But that does make for a lot of dullness..."

He gave a dramatic sigh and buried his face in Isi's lap. "Isi, order more slaves to entertain me!"

Anonymous

"Alright. But you have to stop drowning them. They don't grow on trees you know." Isi smiled down at the fae, one foot absently swaying in the water.

Rhindeer

"Well, maybe if they don't want to drown they shouldn't fail so hard," Ziya said with a sniff, cheek resting against Isi's thigh.

It was then that a cry rang out--unmistakeably Charik, calling for Isi. Ziya frowned. "Don't tell me you have to go."

Anonymous

Isi heard the sound of Charik's voice and his heart clenched. It was hard to not just tear off after the sound, desperate to make Charik look at him, to want him. Isi had always been a little warped, but spending years in Charik's service only made it worse.

Instead he stood, stroking Ziya's hair, "I'll send along three pretty slaves to attention you. And I'll be back." He kissed the water spirit, then hurried off before Ziya's whining could get into full gear.