Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Giddy up!

Started by Anonymous, May 02, 2011, 01:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Eshe was feeling good! She had her herd stabled and she would be meeting up with a buyer tomorrow to see what they would offer. She had a good haul, sturdy, quick plains ponies and horses in great condition. They should fetch a good price.

And now she had time to go find Sita! It had been so long since he had gotten to hug and pet Eshe, he was probably quite lonely. It wasn't fair to stay away so long.

It wasn't hard for the okapi centaur to move through the city, people tended to get out of her way. Her steps were careful though, as she had learned to avoid stepping on the tiny humans.

Before long, she was at the stable that Sita always stayed at. Both of them kept the same lodgings every year, though Eshe had to stay at a place on ground level. Stairs and hooves didn't mix well and her body just wasn't built for them.

Luckily for her, Sita was in sight and Eshe gave an excited squeal, racing over and grabbing Sita from behind is a massive bearhug, lifting him off his feet and nuzzling against him, "Sita! Eshe found you!"

Rhindeer

There was one buyer in particular that Sita had developed a good rapport with over the years, and the man let him stable his horses and sleep in the barn provided Sita earned his keep and gave him first pick of the haul. It was a good arrangement, and it had worked for well over a decade.

It had been a busy day of selling and gambling and stumbling onto a poor, mugged stray and the day wasn't even half over yet. At least, it wasn't for him. In a few hours, it would time to bring the horses in from pasture, and then there would be more brushing and currying and checking their hooves and other such chores, all to ensure they were in tip-top shape for potential buyers. It was exhausting work, but it was what he liked to do.

He was about to ask his stray--or Yuuki, as his name was--if he wanted a bite to eat when an excited squeal cut the words off. Before his mind had fully registered and placed the sound, a pair of arms had banded around him and the air left his lungs in a loud whoosh as he was lifted clear off the ground.

There was only one person capable of hauling him up like he weighed nothing, and only one person who regularly pounced him with squeals and bear-hugs.

"Eshe!" Sita gave a laughing wheeze and grabbed onto her arms. "It took ya long enough! Now, put Sita down so Sita can talk."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Oooh, awkward. Yuuki shuffled his feet against the ground and watched as his new... Companion. Aqcuantance? Either way, it was always strange when someone suddenly got lifted from behind by a giant horse person and then they just start talking in third person. He stared wide eyed after he moved to the side to get a look at... Eshe? At least Yuuki felt it was safe to assume that was her name.

He felt like he was intruding on a moment and he was quick to turn his head away and stare at something off to the side. It was amazing and interesting and Yuuki was quick to cross his arms over his chest and pretend it was the most puzzling thing in the world. Unfortunately it was a wooden post that had a bit of dried dirt on it.

It was different when he was alone and not feeling threatened. Didn't have quite the same mouth and it was always a little awkward when people were hugging instead of fighting. Hugging meant fuzzy feelings and Yuuki, sneaking a glance towards the pair cleared his throat and resumed examinging the amazing post. Maybe he should... Introduce himself. "Hi! I'm Yuuki." He turned towards the horsey lady and he waved his hand, smiling brightly.

Anonymous

Eshe gave Sita another squeeze, nuzzling her face against Sita's hair before she finally put him down, "Eshe has missed Sita! Sita must have been sooooo lonely without Eshe!" Eshe made a mock sad face, reaching up and stroking Sita's hair, "Eshe tried to get her fast. She knows how lonely Sita is without Eshe!"

Mostly because she liked to carefully explain to Sita exactly how lonely he was with out her.

It wasn't until the other man spoke that Eshe even noticed him. He was tiny, like all humans and didn't have enough legs. How they balanced on only two was a constant source of puzzlement for the okapitaur.

His name was Yuuki and at first Eshe wondered if she was supposed to know him. Then it clicked. He must have fallen in love with her! It happened all the time, she was Eshe after all. She gave him a bright smile, "Hello Yuuki! It is nice to meet you. Would you like to join Sita and Eshe? Eshe knows you probably wanted to spend time with just her, but she hasn't seen Sita in months and she misses her Sita. But you can eat with us!"

Rhindeer

"I pined without you, my delicate jungle flower," Sita told Eshe with an exaggerated sigh, turning to give his friend a hug--which put his head at breast-level, which he never minded. She had nice breasts and it was all the better that she never clothed herself. It was a shame she didn't have a human's lower body. "I thought I might wither without you."

Letting go of her, he turned to introduce Yuuki to Eshe and visa versa, but Yuuki spoke up and--aww, looked like they were already getting together fantastically. Sita bit his lip to keep from laughing, though his shoulders shook with the effort of holding it in.

Looked like Eshe had taken a shine to Yuuki and Sita would admit, meeting the okapitaur was a life-changing experience.

"Ahh, everyone's always trying to steal ya away, Eshe; they all want ya to themselves. But yeah, let's try and share, huh? That means you too, Yuuki. No sneakin' her off when I ain't lookin'." He gave Yuuki a wink and a good-humored grin. He was quite used to the girl's antics, but the poor guy looked a little shy. "What y'all feel like havin'?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Yuuki stared, wide eyed for a moment.  That was... Fast. He was used to people being more wary when he wasn't on the inside of a tavern. Oh, tavern. That reminded him. "I'd love to join you, but I'm afraid I'm very low on coin I wouldn't be able to... Offer anything right now in payment but hard physical labour." Yuuki's eyes went wide and he resaid that sentence in his head before he ducked his head and then shook it gently, instead just smiling politely because he'd stuck his foot in his mouth.

"I'd very much like to spend more time with you." Yuuki smiled towards Eshe, enjoying her... Obviously charms before he tilted his head and pushed a hand through his hair. "You're very interesting, I've never met a... a..." He motioned to her legs, "A one of you. You're very lovely." He smiled at her, his compliments sincere. A horse-lady was a nice change from a cave dwelling psychopath set of dark skinned elves.  "I'm good for eating  in a place that's cheap, I'm not used to luxury. "

Anonymous

Eshe tilted her head, not at all bothered by either Yuuki or Sita's interest in her bare breasts. She liked them and didn't feel any body shame, so why should she cover them? But Yuuki's words confused her. She didn't really understand what he meant. Though Common wasn't her native language, so things sometimes got mixed up.

Glancing over at Sita, she wrinkled her nose in confusion, "Eshe doesn't understand. Yuuki is too poor for food? But wants to pay it off and eat in a cheap place?"

Rhindeer

"Ya gonna be able to afford a cheap place?" Sita asked, also confused. If he was as poor as he said he was, was it really a good idea to blow it on cheap tavern food? "'Cause I mean, if that's too much, I can get us all some pottage from inside. Ya can make up for it workin' the stables this evenin'."

Because nothing was free, not even charity. But Sita figured if ever he were in a tight spot, he'd prefer that, too. Nothing worse than feeling useless and pitied, so if you could make it up through hard work, all the better.

Anonymous

Yuuki looked between them. Oh, he forgot that people could, y'know, cook their own food. "Oooooh." He smiled, "I'm... So used to travelling and just... Stopping off at places." He rubbed his head and gripped the back of his neck, a good natured blush on his cheeks from the misunderstanding.

"I'm... Waiting on something important, so I haven't gotten out to look for work yet, just incase. Wouldn't want to get a job and then leave them high and dry." Yuuki fumbled with his words and then shuffled his feet. "Anyway, sure. I think." Yuuki looked at Sita and felt amazingly stupid, he'd never felt stupid for anything before so he imagined his face was quite red. He cleared his throat and smiled sheepishly. "I've already asked so much of you, but the working in your stables thing would be okay with me. You'll just have to spare a moment to teach me, I've never been to stables. Or even around a horse."

Anonymous

There was not enough talking about Eshe going on. Eshe looked between the two men, "So we are settled then. Though Siiita." Eshe reached over, lightly tugging at the hem of Sita's shirt, "Eshe wants tasty food. Will Sita get Eshe tasty food?"

She tilted her head, pouting a little. It never had failed her yet. Sita was weak to her pouting. And why wouldn't he be? He was totally in love with Eshe and couldn't live with out her.

Rhindeer

"For you, my darlin', anything," Sita said with a smile and a sloppy imitation of a courtly bow. "We can go grab that now and bring it back. Sound good? Then we can all have a picnic before work. Speaking of work."

He turned back to Yuuki and waved off his concerns, trying to put him at ease. "Don't worry about it, kid. Shit, we all gotta start somewhere. I started out shovelin' shit and not knowing a horse's mane from its backside. Besides, if I might be so modest, I'm a fantastic teacher. I taught Eshe here everything she knows." He gave the okapitaur a light slap on the flank and grinned.

"Now, don't be thinkin' of this as charity, alright? I plan on workin' your ass off and you'll just be makin' my workload lighter," he added with a wink.

Anonymous

Kid?

Yuuki's eyebrows shot up and he blinked a few times. He wasn't that young.  "Uuuh." Was all Yuuki could think of to reply before he swallowed and nodded, frowning slightly. He'd hoped Sita had exaggerated about not knowing the front from the end. Even Yuuki knew that, one side had food go on the other side had food go out.  The side with the face was usually the front.  Go Team Yuuki, Go.

"I'll work as hard as my muscles let me," Yuuki said, nodding politely. He had his fair share of them, too. Muscles that is. He smiled at Eshe again and then bit his lip, not really sure who he should be following.

Anonymous

"Yay!" Eshe clapped her hands, her legs delicately stepping tot he side in her excitement. She had been looking forward to her Sita time, but it was alright having another admirer. Though he seemed far too shy.

Laughing, Eshe hugged Sita again, cuddling his face against her small breasts, "Sita is the best teacher ever! Taught Eshe to be the best trader ever!" The okapitaur smiled at Yuuki, still cuddling Sita's head, "You don't talk much. It's okay if you want to compliment Eshe too. Don't be shy!"

Rhindeer

Well, the kid might be a little dense, but he looked strong, at least. Sita gave a light laugh. "Cat got your tongue? Now, c'mon, we best get--uwah!"

Eshe grabbed onto him and he hugged her back, face nuzzled against her breasts. Ah, breast-hugs. Among the best hugs ever. "That's right," Sita agreed, voice a little muffled from speaking into her chest. "Eshe's even better than Sita." Well, alright, so Sita didn't actually agree with that, but he'd say it to make her happy.

He gave her another light squeeze before he finally disentangled himself from her. "Anyway, as I was saying, we best be off. Grab the food, get back here. Shall we?"

Anonymous

"Okay! Eshe likes that plan! She's soooo hungry." Eshe let Sita go, though she missed cuddling him. Eshe adored cuddles and the other one seemed to intimidated by her grace and beauty to attempt that yet.

Wrapping her arms around Sita's arm, Eshe bent over a little so she could walk cuddled against him, "Eshe wants lots of food!"

Rhindeer

"Well then, let's be off!" Sita said, looping his arm in Eshe's and motioning for Yuuki to follow with the other as he lead them out of the stable. Though he did have to bark a laugh. Lots of food? For Eshe, that would mean horse-sized portions!

"Ah, Eshe, are ya tryin' to break my purse?" he asked, though he was only teasing.

Anonymous

"Of course! A good provider is very sexy." Eshe giggled and leaned down, nuzzling the top of his hair. The other one didn't talk much, but hopefully he would find his voice soon! "Food is like foreplay Sita! Don't you want to give Eshe good foreplay?"

Anonymous

"Yuuki doesn't want to know how Sita gives Eshe good foreplay." His eyes were wide and the words left his mouth before he could help himself. His hand clamped over his lips and he stared for a moment before blushing politely and turning his head away and then keeping his hands at his sides.

"Sorry. I'm... I'm not used to such blunt people or... Or half naked horse ladies."

Anonymous

Eshe had been about to give Yuuki a reassuring comment when he said it. Eshe's mouth dropped open and she stared at Yuuki for a moment before her eyes filled with tears, "Eshe isn't a horse! Eshe is nothing like a horse!"

Anonymous

She was crying! Well, not totally, but close enough! Yuuki's face fell and he moved closer to her and laid a hand on her arm. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" His eyes were wide and his eyebrows were drawn together.

"I didn't mean anything mean by it! I didn't mean to make you cry!" His hands were held out, "I... Don't remember what you were! I'm not used to animals and I'm not sure which ... Part... your bottom parts are!"