Scythe-Nova

__________________Marius Wynter the Spirit Mage
Name: Marius Wynter
Orientation: Straight
Species: Half Elf half Demon
Race: La'marrian
Height: 6,2"
Residence: In an large Estate in La'marri

((All kudos goes to VanEvil here's the link to the image HERE))
(( Marius Again by our very own CastlesInTheSky :3 Thanks a bunch man *Thumbs up* ))
__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description

Marius have a thin but athletic build like many other elfs. Marius never found the joy in training his body for muscles so he simply trained to keep himself agile and thin. His skin is pale and his eyes are Hawkish yellow and a cross shaped tatoo is over his left eye. he often wears coats and shirts like the ones he has on the picture. Marius does not like to wear jewelry but he has one piece of jewelry he allways wears, a signet ring of the Wynter lineage.

Personality

The first impression you get from Marius is that he is a snobby uptight bastard but you notice very fast that he actually is an Arrogant Asshole. People that actually get to become friends with Marius notice his softer side, which is not too much of a diffrence, Though he would not be that unfriendly or Bastardly.

Due to Marius demonic lineage he hates anything that is holy and would never in his life befriend someone that has a holy faith about them. He would not openly show his disgust for them but whenever he gets the chance he will talk badly of them and really express his hatred for them.

Marius is kinda sadistic by nature and will take the chance to hurt someone physically or mentaly, Though he will not kill anyone without reason. He is easily impressed by courage and Strong will, people who impress him often earn the right to be his friend.

Being in control and/or hurting people a little, Rare fruits, strong alcoholic liquids, Strong willed people. Marius also has a fondness for large endowments on women and will openly praise them.

Dislikes

The powerless(i.e people who are to lazy to deal with their own problems or people who have no confidence to do anything or people who just gives up on everything) not being acknowledged by others.

Magic/Abilities

Marius is an Spirit Mage and can manipulate and control spirits of all kinds, the magic itself is hard to use and control but when you do like Marius it can be used to achive great things, in his young years Marius trained this magic an became to master it very well but there was something he lacked, an Spirit Champion a spirit that was bound to him and would do his bidding using it's powers. When he was 35 he finaly found his Spirit Champion Ignis, A extremely powerful spirit of Fire. Marius found Ignis at an ancient shrine deep inside a cave beneath a the large Eiba Mountain in Yoreiq. The subduing of Ignis took many tries and many wounds but he succeded in the end and now he had the great spirit of  fire Ignis to do his biddings.

Ignis is a extremly powerful spirit and the power it has is the power of fire. Ignis can freely manipulate and create fire and this power is also bestowed upon Marius through his bond with Ignis. the 7 years that passed changed Marius powers dramatically he had gained total control over Ignis and could now use his magic power to their full extent. Ignis also has the ability to consume other spirits to increase it's own power, though if the spirit is not strong enough the power boost will only be temporary. ((of course consuming for Ignis is burning them))

Relationships

Ignis the Great Spirit of Fire
Ignis is a sentient being and can talk by itself, Ignis often gives off the impression of being a female entity. Ignis is a very intelligent being and very interesting to talk to though Ignis is very easy to anger and when she is angry she will not cool down easily. Ignis can appear i two forms, one small Form and a very large Form The first small form is used for transport and normal situations, the bigger form is used in battle and other appropriate situations.

((Pictures are from the Manga and Anime Shaman King. Spirit of Fire the real name for the spirit. All credits to Hiroyuki Takei the creator of the manga: Shaman King))
((Oh yeah to get a perspective on how large each form is here is some reference pictures Small((well i found no reference pictures of the small form but Ignis is about 2.3 feet tall not including the tail)) Large credits for pictures goes for the ones who made them, i thought that i should give a somewhat accurate length for Ignis large form so it's about 40 feet tall))

So for the people Marius knows i will conduct a little interview with him here:

Moriander Wynter, Little cousin
"Moriander? ah Mori, Well i've known her a long time i used to play with her when i were young and not in class, Now we don't talk much, though she does seem to have a good relationship with Tiara. What i think of her looks? Meh she's okay i guess, Though she does have nice skin... Anyways was there anything else? What kind of relation we have? Well none really other than her being my little cousin, She seem to be very akward around me though, Ive tried asking Tiara about why but she wont tell me, though i think i know why. Why she's here? Well as long as she keeps tryin to restore the Wynter house to it's former glory i'll let her live here, also Tiara said she would get lonely without her here. And also she seem to be willing to do whatever i order her to."

Tiara Wynter, Advisor
"Tiara? Yeah i think she's a good advisor and friend, I picked her up from the slum districts around the time my father and mother died, I dont think one should step on the poor and helpless and she looked like the most helpless one there. Why i made her my Advisor? To make a point... yeah thats it. What i think of her looks? She's cute an all but she's a child... No i'm not into that. My relationship with her? Well she's my advisor... well no she's still a child so she's not a great advisor, But i do not need a good one, Tiara is good enough for me."

Also he know many people in La'Marri as he is an renowned person in La'Marri

History

Marius is a true child to the Wynter family, his father and mother were distantly related bloodwise, his father the late inheritor of the Wynter House, Heward Wynter. Heward were an elf with a bit of human blood mixed in and he were also a great man and father. Marius mother were a woman of the branch houses of the Wynter family despite being a beatiful woman and a sincere person she were of demonic origin. Marius Parents raised him lovingly and taught him that he should not hate nor to be snobby even with their familys imense wealth. Spirit Magic were an art of the family and as a part of the family Marius trained in the magic arts for many peaceful years. he then traveled to Yoreiq to find his Spirit Champion after that he had heard that the Yoreiqi people were very spiritual by nature so he figured that he could find a powerful spirit there. As earlier explained he found Ignis and subdued it and became it's master. He then traveled home only to find out that his parents had mysteriously died when he was away. Marius were by no means Naive and suspected that somethings about their deaths did not make sense. Sure enough the culprits were some of the heads of the branch houses, so Marius called for a meeting with all the branch houses heads under the presumtions of that he were to choose one advisor since he were not of age to run the Wynter house. He had figured out who the  ringleaders regarding his parents deaths were with the help of Ignis and some other small spirits he had subdued during his training. He brought all of the House Heads to the Wynter Mansions Meeting room, It was a grand room and the walls were made of stone and marble. Marius were the last one to enter the room and after the doors had closed he took his seat on the Onyx throne of Wynter and looked at all the House Heads and smiled a slightly twisted but cheerful smile.
-"As you know my parents passed away recently and since i do not qualify agewise to rule the Wynter House yet i need an Advisor from one of the Branch houses..." He paused slightly and took a deep breath and wiped some tears that had collected in the corner of his eyes.
-"I will choose the one i trust the most with this task... It is a position i cannot give to just anyone, i have to trust him or her with the wheight of the Wynter Lineage... So hereby i pronounce that my advisor will be.." He raised his hand pointing upwards then slowly lowered his hand pointing in front of the door that everybody came in trough In front of the door stood a small child not looking older than 5 years even, the little child were clothed in rags and had dirty and ruffled hair the child also held a small teddy bear in poor condition in her arms. All of the House Heads looked in utter confusion and suprise at the little child before turning their eyes towards Marius in protest, But they were quickly cut off by the sight of Ignis in it's large form sitting behind the throne with large flames dancing around it, Marius were now standing behind the small child friendly ruffling the dirty hair with his hand while looking at the House Heads.
-"I would rather trust this child that i picked up from the slums today than any one of you" He said with a cold voice and his eyes burned with anger and hatred. Marius then carefully picked up the small child in his arms and stroked his hand over the small childs hair before Smiling warmly at the child and then stepped out of the room and looked back into the room at Ignis with a wicked smile and then said.
-"Have a good meal Ignis" Shortly after the doors closed again and no living being left the room after that. Marius stroked his hand through the childs hair revealing the face of a small girl.
-"Whats your name little one?" He asked and smiled at the girl. The girl looked at Marius for a long time before smiling slightly.
-"I.. Don't hawe a name Mistew Wynter" She responded with a slight lisp, Marius smiled warmly and looked up at the sky from one of the many windows in the mansion.
-"Then i will give you one..." he looked around in the corridor and his gaze fell uppon a metal circlet that someone had left on a table he picked it up and put it on top of the childs head and smiled.
-"Your Name will be Tiara Wynter" He said and Tiara smiled more and hugged Maruis tightly.

Seven years after Marius had become what his parents tried to prevent him to become, a arrogant asshole. there was only one thing he had learned from his parents, to never kick on the poor who fought for their food every day. The small child that he had picked up before were now living with Marius in his mansion as an pretty good advisor and an extremly cute friend. Marius still has many servants in the house and the Branch houses had recovered from the loss of their House heads but they live in fear of Marius and his powers because none of them know what really happened to their House Heads.

((And there you have it the long tale of Marius Wynter :3))

The Wynter House

The Wynter House is very large and have many branch houses around La'marri, They are widely known for their lineage of powerfull Spirit Mages. The Wynter Name held a great deal of power politically but mostly they kept to themselves since the magic they are known for has some very nasty sides to it. The Wynter hous holds a large wealth that it uses to stay in power and to keep any larger powers from bringin the house down. Though now that Marius is the Head of Wynter their power and reknown has sunk quite a bit Since Marius does not like to socialize much.

((The Branch Houses of Wynter are open for suggestions so if someone wants to play someone from there talk to me and we'll work something out :3))

__________________THREAD TRACKER

Current Threads

In higher spirits [M] (scythe nova)
Seen better times than yesterday

Complete Threads

None yet

Tags: