Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

She's a little girl, but not a Little Girl - Chibi! [Bunny]

Started by Anonymous, August 01, 2011, 05:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Caldor sat slumped over in his bar stool. He didn't really care that most women wouldn't have such posture. A big, hulking man might, and that's what he was, inside. If only he could remember how to turn back...

He heard a group of people come into the tavern, but he paid them no attention. "Gimme another beer," he called to the bartender, scratching his crotch. The poor bartender was completely bewildered at the sight of this beautiful, busty woman, wearing nothing but a large man's shirt cinched at the waist with a large man's belt, scratching herself like a man, yelling for more beer.

"So, sweetie, you from around these parts," asked a man, sitting on the stool next to him.

"I'm not your type," Caldor said. "Don't bother." The man quickly got up and left. When will I figure out how to regain my memory? He grumbled. As fun as being a woman is sometimes, I really miss my d- behind him, there was a commotion. He turned around to look.

Anonymous

The door creaked open once more as another entered the bar. At first glance, no one would be seen at the open door, at leas until one lifted themselves to see over the counter. At first, a stubby pair of horns would be seen, flowing down to a childlike person wrapped a shroud of cloth that looked slightly too big. Two squid-like arms slipped from the folds and pulled down the hood to reveal the small white and indigo speckled girl. Giant ruby eyes peered around the room as it got quiet and she blinked slowly, meandering on in, the door creaking closed behind her.

She was a plump little thing, adorable round face, eyes so deep and rich, the whites could barely be seen. The child made her way to one of the barstools, next to the manly woman, giving her a quick look-over with those crimson orbs before crawling up the stool and planting her bum on it, little white anthro legs with indigo toes peeking out from her loose shawl. "I would like a rish alcoholic beverage, pleas..." she asked with a thick accent, her manners very proper and ladylike.

Tendril slithered out and placed some coins down as payment and she waited for her beverage, looking at the barkeep who seemed like he wasn't sure if he should or not. She quirked a brow then. "Well?" she asked, pushing the coins along the wooden surface. He nodded hesitantly and poured her something heavy, bringing it over to her with a kind smile. "There ya go Miss." He questioned her age, but she was far from normal and he wasn't about to contradict the lovely little lady.

She bowed politely and nodded. "Thenkyu." She slipped her real arms fee from her cloak, sharing similar indigo colored fingers like the limbs before. She grabbed the large mug with both hands and sipped lightly, setting it down. Her thick flat tail rose contently and swayed gently behind her as she sat in the high stool, wondering if there was anything good to nibble on here. It had been a bad few days now, and she was feeling rather down.

Anonymous

Caldor looked down at the little girl drinking her beer. "Um... aincha a bit young ta be drinking, goile? Before the girl could respond, a group of men walked up and eyed the two of them.

"Hey, y'all look hungry. I know a place with better food than this place... and drink." He looked pointedly at their tankards.

"Sure, bud," Caldor said simply. He hopped down off his stool, his shirt slipping enough to make it aware that he didn't believe in underwear. He started to follow the men, when he saw the handcuffs and chains hidden in the men's clothes. They were slavers. "Oi! You're not gonna to do anything illeagle to us with them chains and cuffs,  is yahs? I'm a Serenian citizen!"

The others in the tavern turned their heads away as the slavers grabbed the two females' arms and tried to chain them up. They turned back, though, when Caldor changed into a dragon and roasted the slavers' backsides as the men fled the tavern.

"Ain't nobody gon' make me a pet!"

Anonymous

The demon child clearly ignored the strange men who offered, clearly not interested in the least. She had too much to think about right now, and she surely didn't need some stupidfolk pestering her. She took another sip and placed her mug down once more, but before she knew it, she was lifted from her seat and dragged. She was not used to being small. It was too easy for them to take advantage like this. Not to say she wasn't heavy for a small child. She had some weight to her.

She squirmed silently as they tried to restrain and shackle her, making a small scene as the held her down. Suddenly she was released and she stumbled about, wobbling a little as she was abruptly released. What the?? She turned around to see them run off in flames and looked to the strange woman who was also taken advantage of. She quirked a brow, standing proper and ladylike again. Tendrils wiggled on her small white and indigo speckled body as she tilted her head.

Yep, the small demon girl stood there practically in the nude without a care, having had her shawl ripped off her. Snaky limbs picked it up and pulled it back over her, and she struggled with it, having a difficult time with her stubby form. She looked rather cute as she finally dressed herself, looking around the room again with a small blush before staring up at the woman, who was apparently a dragon now. That wasn't very subtle.

"Agreed." She found herself agreeing with the strange woman and giving a soft smile, tail swaying contently. "Thenkyu fur aiding me. I...em somewhat helpless thes size..." she confessed in a gentle tone. "Yu should probably change bek now...yur scaring the patrons..." she pointed out with a little finger, giggling just a bit.

Anonymous

Caldor quickly changed back...into a girl. Oh, he really missed being a man. "You're welcome. If you're so helpless, you shouldn't be wandering these parts, if you'll excuse me rudeness. Its not safe, unless you have someone to protect you." He sat back on the stool, ruminating slowly. Something was off about this girl. What was it?

He snapped his fingers. She had breasts! Why did a little girl have breasts? Then again... she didn't exactly look human. Maybe they were natural at that age? She looked about... 6? 7? Younger, possibly. What a strange person...

"My name's Caldor, by theh ways. Don't remember me last name. I have a lot of trouble with me memory, sometimes. Its nice ta meet you, Miss...?" Caldor scratched himself, saying this.

Anonymous

The child looked at her with wide blinking eyes as the woman spoke and looked at her, clearly attacked by the horrific slang coming from the woman's mouth. She just stared up at the woman, who clearly thought she was a man, and bowed politely when she introduced herself. "Mm. Hello, Miss Caldor. I em Scrylett, pleas tu meet yu." She greeted in her small but still mature voice, layered with a thick accent.

"En et wus not my intention tu come here helpless, I wanted food en drink..." Her tummy growled. "I kennot jus hide...I would get nowhere." She explained as if she were an adult. Those big ruby eyes looked away at the sound her tummy made and her cheeks flushed. She noticed her drink on the counter still and scampered over, crawling up the stool and plopping down with a happy wagging tail to continue drinking.

She took a sip and planted her frothy mug down, mming and tendrils wiggling happily. She turned and gave her attention back to the woman then. "Ef yu care so much, why don yu tek et upon yourself to see I hev a safe journey...?" She half joked, smiling with her plump dark lips on that cute round face.

Anonymous

Caldor was surprised at the little girl's — was she really a little girl? — suggestion. But why be surprised? It was a good idea, as far as he could think it. And it wasn't as if he was going anywhere specific. Might as well tag along as the girl's bodyguard. He had a lot of money from doing hard jobs, but he'd been using that on grog and rooms. Why not do something more productive?

"Oi, Bartender! Can we. Have a couple of dinner specials over here?" Caldor sat wide-legged on his stool, and turned to the little girl. "I'd bee glad ta help yous out. Ain't got nuthin better to do, and I'd be up oll night worryin' if I wasn't sho you were safe. I'll make sure no one messes whitcha, unless they want their arses burnt off, like 'em slavers. Iz ya going ta pay me? Mind, I'll do it out of kindess, but itz nice ta be paid, ya know? Its fine if ya don't have the money; I have enough ta hold for a while."

Anonymous

Again, the small demon looked at Caldor as she spoke, clearly upset with that drawl she spat. Clearly this woman was in need of her services as well. It took her a moment, and a little more thought before she could answer, trying to understand the woman's speech. "Mm, no, I have little money as well..." she confessed honestly. "But tell yu whot, as payment for yur deed, I shall tek yu under my wing en teash yu tu be a propur lady!" she said with a bright smile that most couldn't resist.

This child-like person was almost irresistible. There was something about her that compelled or influenced those around her. She had no control over this at times and it tended to cause some harm as well as good once in a while. "I see yur speesh en the wey yu carry yourself need significant improvement." She pointed out boldly with a sure nod, but with helpful intentions at heart. "En return, yu ken play the role ovmy guardian." She beamed that cute smile, then taking another sip of her mug.

Anonymous

Caldor scrunched up his face as he leaned forward to hear the girl better. Her accent was just so thick! How was he supposed to understand her? Maybe he could teach her to speak Common without that ridiculous accent.

She agreed to him guarding her, but in return...she wanted to teach him how to be a "lady"? Why would he want that? Yet he found himself warming to the idea. You never know when the situation might call for a lady, and not a female.

"Alrighty, then! Fair 'nuff!" He almost spat on his hand, but then he realized that that was unladylike. His hand was halfway to his mouth when he saw the scrunched up look of adorable disgust on her face. So, he simply held his hand out, completely dry, for her to shake, just as their food came.

"Deal?"

Anonymous

She accepted with excitement, extending her little hand to shake Caldor's gently. Her skin was soft and her hand very flexible as she gripped Caldor's weakly. "Deal." She grinned softly, glad Caldor refrained from spitting on her hand. "Caldor also sounds very masculine." She pointed out, trying not to be too rude. "Do you mind if I shorten it to something a little more feminine to help with your motivation?" she asked kindly, glancing at the food as it arrived.

"Mm, how aboot Cali? Ken I call yu Cali?" she asked sweetly as she turned to face the meal purchased for her gratefully. She thanked Cali for the meal, having decided that would be her name now, and began eating politely, sipping her beer. "Start by sitting like so. En holding yourself like thes, en eat slowly." She displayed for Cali, giving her a little show of her proper behavior.

She was an amazing little demon person, so kind and gentle, and even cuddleable, or so one might get the idea. She giggled at Cali then, watching her eat and making sure to interrupt and correct the woman gently with those spare limbs of hers, guiding her down what she deemed was the right path.

Anonymous

GODS! Did women have to be so very careful when they eat? "You can call me Cali," he said with his mouth full, only to be repriminded. Geez. His name was masculine because he was a man, but as long as he was a woman, it seems he must act like one, and so might as well be called by a woman's name when he was one. If he was a wolf, would he have to get a wolf name? If he was a dragon, would he have a dragon name? He conteplated as he ate, elbows on the counter; until Scrylett showed him the errors of his ways.

The food was good. There was a rich and meaty stew, with potatoes and carrots in it. And there was a plate of rye, not too dry, not too moist. With it came a large tankard of mead and a slice of spice cake. All in all, Caldor strongly doubted that a high-class inn could have done better. When he finished the stew, he picked up the bowl and slurped down the juice, spilling a little on himself. The liquid soaked his shirt, and the fact that he wasn't wearing a brassiere became apperant. He hardly noticed this. He felt the warm liquid course down his shirt and, though he didn't pour it down on purpose, he enjoyed the refreshing feeling, like a warm waterfall.

He didn't stop to wonder at the whistling men. Men whistle. Who cares.

Anonymous

She giggled in amusement at Cali as she started off the 'training'. "Such a silly person. Were yu raised by beasts?" she asked softly as she ate with Cali, pointing out and correcting her here and there somewhat enjoyably. Then Cali's shirt got wet and Scrylett whined, looking at the mess. She herself didn't dress completely like most, but spilling food on yourself was unappealing.

"nonono..." she reprimanded cutely. "Clean yourself up...!" she shook a finger at Cali. She leaned over in her stool, tendrils helping her hold onto it so she could reach Cali and clean her up, shooing off the staring men. "Yur en animal...! "She sighed, asking for a rag and cleaning off Cali's face, reaching up with her short stature, to rub her skin.

Looks like I hev a lot ovwork tu du." She poked Cali's nose after she got the woman all clean. Her tendrils slipped free then, and she stumbled onto Cali's slap, plopping there and looking up at her. "Yur shurt es stained tuu!" she shook her finger again, trying to clean what she could. The situation was mildly amusing to her. It felt like their roles were reversed.

Anonymous

The girl was cleaning him up as if he was a baby! "No, I wasn't razed by beasts! If you grew up livin' where I did, yo'd as likely be like meh." He wasn't really mad. How could he be? She was soooo adorable! He let Scrylett clean him up, although only very, very grudgingly.

"Are you planning to get your own room? It might be..." his thoughts stopped him, but then he forged on. "It might be cheaper if you room with me." He palacated his worried mind. Its okay. Its like a father sleeping with his child. Since she's but a child, its all right. And I'm a woman right now, anyways...

Caldor stood up, shirt bunched up about her legs, shoulders slumped, yawning with her mouth wide and hairy armpits showing. Of course, Scrylett corrected her, and it became kind of fun, a game, although she wasn't doing it intentially.

Anonymous

"My own room? " She blinked curiously at the question, confused by it at first. "Mm, yus, logically, et would be cheaper. En besides, I take up little room as I am now, so I see no problem." She nodded surely, still sitting in Cali's lap. When he stood so abruptly, her tendrils clung to him and she let out a small squeak of surprise. "Hey now...! Watch whot yur doing..." she whined softly as she held onto her frontside, clinging to that shirt as her tendrils kept her safely in Cali's grasp.

Like a squishy spider, the small demon wiggled her way around to Cali's backside and rose up to sit upon her shoulders proudly. She had seen the manly tendencies of this woman and deemed her in dire need of help. "We hev a lot tu work on." She nodded again, crossing her arms. "Tek me tu our room en I wull hev et yu. Yu are a gruesome sight right now, em afraid." She told him with worry. She was confident she could correct Cali's problems and indeed make her a nice catch.

Anonymous

Caldor sighed, but made his way to his room. As he clambered up the stairs, he wondered...should he tell her that he was actually a guy? In the morning.  He slammed open the door and, kicking it shut, lifted little Scrylett off of his shoulders so that he could dress. He made no fuss over taking off his shirt and belt, revealing creamy skin that was still foreign compared to his tanned, if hairy, skin as a man. Naked, he wondered if he should. Just sleep like that, but decided that it was too cool. So, he slipped on a nightgown several sizes too big, and sat on the bed, hoping the little lady would let him sleep.

"I hope ya'll let meh sleep, missus Scrylett. I's tired, ya know."