Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Surf's up, dude! [open!]

Started by Rhindeer, September 16, 2011, 03:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Noelani's hand reached over and took Koi's in her own. It was unnerving to hear such casual talk of violence, "Let's talk of much better things. Are you still hungry? Do you need a place to stay for the night?"

Anonymous

Jailith grimaced a little, thinking in his mind that he was a blemish upon the peaceful place that was this village. He wondered if he truly was welcome. "I sleep elsewhere if needed." said Jailith, not wanting to intrude. "Though admit I am hungry."

Anonymous

"You can sleep where you like. You are our guest." Noelani smiled again, "I think the food is ready. Let's go eat. Have you tried much food on our island?"

Anonymous

Jailith lightly shook his head. "No. I not try food on this island." he said. "I only been here day or two. I ate...." He stopped for a moment, not quite knowing the Yoreiq equivalent of the word 'preserved'. He racked his brain and eventually thought of something else to replace it. "I ate dried meat I brought."

Anonymous

"Oh, well! We get you more." Noelani gestured to the food being made around them, "What would you like to try? We have very good cooks here. No need to wait for the pig if all you ate was meat. Koi, will you fetch him a plate of food?"

Rhindeer

Koi wrinkled her nose at that. "Dried meat. That sounds...pretty gross. Is that what your people eat?"

Rising to her feet, she shook her head and headed off to fetch him a plate. "I'll get ya some real food!"

She returned shortly with a bowl filled with a sort of coconut soup filled with fowl, mushrooms, and other vegetables. She held the steaming bowl out to him. "To hold you over until the pig's done roasting."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa