Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Filthy, Stinking Drunk. [Juno]

Started by Haze, December 05, 2011, 09:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haze

"Are you sure...?" He purred, letting his breath tempt the side of her neck for a moment, his lips dangerously close. Oh ... was she going to suffer. Dorian was in that kind of mood, trying to get her to take the first step. It wasn't that he didn't want to be the one to blame if he hurt himself, but he remembered very, very clearly the word 'no' spilling from her lips. She'd tormented him. Now, it was pay back. Time to see if she really wanted him the same way.

He pulled back, and sat himself back down, just beside her. Still close enough to be teasing, he brushed a stray lock of hair behind her ears. "You know, you shouldn't worry about me so much. I'm healing very well."

Juno

His breath against her sent small shivers throughout her, causing goosebumps to rise along her neck. Gasping for the sensation, she turned her face away from him, but all at once he removed himself as well. He was being the worst tease. Ever. Dacia just frowned as he brushed her hair back for her.

"Well, fine, if you're healing so well," she answered, turning herself to lean over him instead now. "I'll find it,"she said, eyes determined, yet twinkling with that certain wickedness. Her eyes flickered from once area to another, trying to determine the most promising spots she could reach, then swiped a hand down to gently run up along his side.

Haze

Dorian just grinned at her, knowing full well what he was doing to her. He'd felt her shiver, heard the little gasp. As she came to lean over him, he closed his eyes, and relished the feel of her hands, smiling pleasantly up at the sky.  

He wasn't about to tell her that the only place he found truly ticklish was the soles of his feet. The only way she was going to get to them, was to take his boots off, and he didn't really see that happening.

"Not there," he said, an eyebrow slightly raised, "you'll have to try harder than that."

Juno

Frustrated by her wrong pick, Dacia moved her hands all along him, practically straddling him as she reached for more places to try. Each time she didn't get a response brought forth from her efforts she frowned. And then a little more, and more, until she was just grimacing at him.

About ready to give up, a hand cupped around the back of his neck, Dacia grumbled. "Come on, tell me, please?" she begged, searching his face for any possible twitch or sign that might give him away.

Haze

Dorian was just simply shaking his head, offering a helpful "nope" to every touch. Finally, as her elusive attempts ceased he opened his eyes to see her scowling at him. That made him laugh. "Oh you." He leaned forward and planted a light kiss on her nose.

Then she cupped the back of his neck, and the gentle buzzing he'd left with her touches electrified. He leaned his head back into the touch, and shook it gently. "Nope. You're going to have to try harder than that." Lifting his head again, he pressed his forehead to hers, staring into her eyes owlishly. "I didn't think you'd give up so easily."

He wanted to kiss her, badly, by this stage, but her frustrations were incredibily amusing to watch. Instead, he lowered his head to her neck again, and said, "I know where you're ticklish... nah nah nah nah nah."

Juno

He had to be enjoying this. It was too obvious on his face, but it still caused her great frustration. His teasing just got her going more and more. "I'm not giving up!" she complained, frowning as she resumed her search again, sweeping her hand across his shoulders and trailing along his back. When he leaned closer, though, and whispered in her ear, she turned bright red and leaned back enough to look him in the eye again.

"Quit teasing me about that, you do not!" But he did. And she knew that he did. He'd gone to her neck more than once, it couldn't be an accident. She sorely wanted to believe he didn't, though.

Growing nervous for what he might do, she slid her hands back down along his sides and leaned back a bit to sweep her fingers down his outer thighs, then grasped him by the knees. "Are you even ticklish anywhere?" she begged, pouting at the thought that he might not be but she was.

Haze

"For as long as you go that delightful shade of red," Dorian whispered, "I will continue to tease you about that. And I do too." He carried on, placing the lightest of kisses on her neck, and then pulled back, curious as to her next attempts.

He just grinned even harder at her, a smile as wide as the ocean, as she once again ran her hands down his sides. As her fingers traced along his thighs he gave an almost impercetbable  shiver. Oh, she was most certainly having an effect on him, even if it wasn't the ticklish one she wanted.

"Yes, I am ticklish somewhere," he replied, "but I'm not going to tell you where. You'll just have to find out." And while her hands were otherwise occupied around his knees, he sat himself forwards, quickly darting his hands out to grasp her sides, tickling her impishly, a wickedly wolfish growl leaving his lips.

Juno

Just as she was beginning to move her hands again, to try underneath his knees instead, she saw him move. Quickly. She already had herself trapped, she knew she couldn't move fast enough to avoid him and could only hope he didn't know. Then she felt his hands on her sides and her eyes widened as she whispered a short, "No."

It was too late, though. As soon as he let loose on her she gripped his legs tightly, trying to avoid laughing, as her skin spasmed wildly for all those little touches. She couldn't take it though, and after putting up a front for a few seconds, toppled over on the grass beside him, erupting in laughter as her hands flying to his to try and pry him off. "NO!" Dacia barked through, her body straining to twist and turn and somehow shake him. She wasn't going to give in that easily, though, and even if she had to endure, she would figure him out.

Haze

Dorian took his chances, and as she rolled away from him, he quickly too her wrists, pining them above her head with one hand, and using the other to continue his fiendish assult. He beamed at her laughter. It sent waves through his body, and he couldn't help but laugh with her.

Finally, when she was breathless he relented, but not before he kissed her, hard. Sitting back and grinning at her. He caught his own breath for a moment, realising he'd probably overdone it a bit. He was sweaty, and pale and his chest was throbbing but he was happy.

"I told you I knew where you're ticklish. Come on, we'd better get going home."

Juno

When he stopped she had to lie there and catch her breath for a few moments, her body still tingling horribly. His kiss was surprising, but not unwanted, and she smiled as she sat up. Dacia was...well, happy. She hadn't laughed that hard in a long while and it felt good to come down from that lightheadedness for once.

"Hm, you did... I didn't believe you. Guess I should listen more." And with that, she nodded and snatched up the little pouch they'd been given before she stood back up, offering a hand to him as his sweatiness had not gone unnoticed. "We need to get this back to your mother, and you should probably get back to bed."

Haze

Dorian wasn't about to argue with her there. All the laughing, and walking, and general playing around had left him slightly lightheaded. He slipped an arm about Dacia's shoulders, leaning into her for support, more than anything. They walked slowly, giving him time to think.

I know what I want from my life, now more than ever. I wonder if she could feel the same. I love to tease her, love to see her blush and smile. Just the sight of her makes me sing - Dorian Elderrose, you are well and truly hooked. This is coming from the man who used to use women like they were expendable. Geez... I feel terrible for that. But, I am reformed. I'm still the man, just ... a gentler man...

As they neared his mother's house, he looked down at her, total adoring in his eyes. Then, as he pushed open the door, he decided to give her a hint. She'd been so vivacious, so intent on finding his weak spot, and had been so put out by his unticklishness.

"Feet."

Juno

As they headed back to Ma Elderrose's home, Dacia had an arm slipped around Dorian's waist as they walked. She liked how it felt, just being with him like this. The simplicity of taking a walk together had been missed, but she was glad that he was beginning to feel better. A week ago she hadn't been so sure what his outcome would be, but she had hoped more and more each passing day that he would continue to recover and gain his strength back. She knew he was still far from being back to normal, but she did love being able to see how well he was becoming now.

She'd caught him staring, as his mother's house came into view, but decided to just let him. She knew how he looked at her, and it wasn't at all unwanted. At other times it would make her blush, the gentle look in his eyes, but at the moment she was focused on taking him back. When he opened the door, speaking that one word to her, she turned her head up, looking mighty puzzled by it as they went inside.

Feet...? What? Do his feet hurt? Dacia glanced down to his boots, wondering if his feet were sore or something. Then, it hit her. Slowly, a small grin formed as she realized what he'd done. Ah...he'll get it later...

"Ma Elderrose!" Dacia called, letting go of Dorian to go to the kitchen. "A Mrs. Goodwin wanted you to have this," she said, setting the little bag down on the counter for her. "But you're lucky we even got it back here."

Haze

Dorian watched as the grin appeared. Oh yes, he'd get it later. He wandered down to the bedroom to greet the bear cubs, who literally pounced on him as he came through the door, giving their little playful yaps, and generally getting under his feet.

Hediniah was standing at the counter, her hands wrist deep in dough. She looked across at Dacia as she set the bag down. "Oh, yes. Mrs. Goodwin. She makes the best preserves in Ketra. Dorian didn't sample it, then? He always did, when he was a boy. I hardly ever got what was given to me." She shook her head with a rueful laugh, and then, wiping her hands on her apron, turned to Dacia and gave her a little side hug.

"Did you enjoy your time out, dear?"

Juno

Dacia gave a knowing smile. "Well, I did have to discourage him from it so we'd get it back for you." She put an arm up to hug as well, nodding for her question. "Yeah... Dorian keeps things interesting, to say the least," she said with a chuckle. Sniffing, she smiled as she glanced down to the dough. "Hm, smells good already! I'm going to go see the cubs, though. Miss the little things when I'm gone." With that she gave a wave and was off toward the bedroom.

She walked right in and, seeing that the cubs were all worked up, snickered at them. "Oh, you two," she said, scooping one of them up only to have her squirming around in her grasp. "Aww, stop it, I just want a hug," she pouted. Then, to Dorian, "Geez, they're getting bigger, aren't they? Not as light as they were before..."

Haze

Dorian looked up from his spot on the floor, leaning against the bed. he was rough-housing with one the cubs, batting her playfully over the head, while she tried to swipe him away. "You're not wrong - oof!" The cub, Clarity, he thought, pounced on him, standing and putting her paws against his shoulders, pinning him back.

Then she stared at him, with those big brown eyes, peering deep into his own. He felt a little unnerved, and went to push her off gently, but she gave a little growl, and he dropped his hands. "Okay, okay. What's wrong?" She continued to look at him, face slowly growing closer and closer, until her wet nose was touching his. Dorian frowned at her. "What is it? Are you trying to tell me something?"

Then she licked him. A great, big, wet slobbery kiss. Dorian started, jerking back. "Oh, Clarity!" he moaned with a laugh, wiping his face with his sleeve. The bear seemed content now, and backed off, dropping back onto all fours and ambling into the corner to sit and watch.

"Was that weird... did you see that?"

Juno

When Dorian cut off, she turned to look at him, still holding the other cub who was looking toward the rest in the room as well. Watching, Dacia was a bit surprised by what was happening, feeling the suspense in the room, but then the cub just licked at him, which she snorted for. Setting down the other bear, who scampered over to join her sister, Dacia moved to crouch by Dorian, shaking her head all the while.

"That was... Well, I'm not sure why she growled at you, that seems a bit strange... And then to lick you... Hm." She reached a hand up to her neck, thinking for a moment. "Maybe she was just being playful? Or maybe she's got a crush on you?" Dacia finally offered, smiling and shrugging as she dropped her hand down again, extending it to him. "Need a hand?"

In all honesty, though, Dacia was beginning to notice more and more odd things with the cubs lately. They'd been acting out quite a lot, seeming to do whatever it took to get them to pay attention to them. Before she thought they just might've been momentarily playful, or needing some time with them, but it was beginning to be so often she worried they were hitting a "stage," which she dearly hoped wasn't true.

Haze

Dorian took her hand, but just looked puzzled as he stood and stared past her to the bear cubs, who were now playing together happily. Maybe she was just playing, maybe she had a crush, although Dorian had given a dimissive snort to that suggestion.

"I don't know, Dacia. She was looking at me, I mean really looking ... it was like she was trying to tell me something. When I tried to move her away, she got grumpy because she was trying to tell me something... I could see it there in her eyes, she look ... frustrated, and sad, and hopeful all at once."

He frowned again, "I don't know. Maybe I'm going crazy."

Juno

His explanation was a bit startling to hear. She knew how the cubs had been lately, and it was a bit strange, she had to admit. Still, she hoped Dorian wasn't reading into things too much to the point he was starting to see things. Dacia couldn't deny that what had just happened was fairly odd, though.

"Dorian," she offered, giving his hand a gentle squeeze. "You aren't going crazy, don't worry about that." Dacia leaned closer, giving an encouraging peck. "Maybe they're just...developing their personalities. Bears can be like that...right?"

Dacia knew well what he was talking about, though. The cubs. Their little Clarity and Constance were starting to act a bit out of the ordinary and there wasn't really an explanation for it that they'd found. Yet.