Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Nothing to Worry About ( rina! )

Started by Anonymous, December 20, 2011, 05:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

She didn't think she was all that far from the base. Though, she had been wandering quite a bit. No one would miss her anyway, she was just a newbie! Rai'nish pushed a floppy chunk of hair over her shoulder before she dug her weapon into the dirt, carefully leaning it against a tree. It would look mighty suspicious if she just pranced into la'marri with a giant pole arm. People would run away and then who would she rob? No one! That's who. And what kind of thief can't steal from people? Pah!

It was an odd looking fellow and Rai'nish found herself gravitating towards him before she stood beside him and looked up and held out a hand. "Hi! Hi. I was wondering if you could help me! You look strong and I need a good..." a long pause, she hadn't thought ahead to what kind of excuse to get him out into the trees. "Set of... Man-arms. To help. Yes." She cleared her throat and smiled brightly, "please? I'll pay you!"

Anonymous

It had been a boring day and Poppy was mostly just killing time at this point. He didn't really have anything to do and didn't want to go home, or he would have to work. So when a pretty girl came up to him, Poppy's thin chest puffed out and he flashed her a fang filled smile, "What? Uh, sure! What do you need help with?"

Anonymous

"Well you see, I got my backpack stuck up in a tree!" Rai'nish claimed, though it sounded painfully silly to her after she said it. She gentle took his arm and tugged him towards the outter edge of town, towards a rather thick cluster of trees.

"Oh dear. Maybe a bird got away with it?" She looked up in the tree, her hand pressing to her face. "Maybe you can see it better than me?" She moved away, so that if he did decide to look up the tree his back would be to her and it'd be the perfect snatching opportunity.

Anonymous

Poppy was a little paranoid by nature, and a desperate coward at heart, but a pretty girl was a pretty girl and while he wasn't about to go too far with her, she hadn't taken him out of sight into the woods. He stared up at the tree and moved closer, flexing his hands so his sharp talons could sink into the bark, "Don't worry! I'm a super awesome tree climber. Once, I even fought a whole tribe of squirrel people!"