Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Amongst These Fevered Steps [M] [Goblin]

Started by Juno, January 10, 2012, 11:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juno

He didn't miss the obvious heaviness on her heart as she spoke and it had him feeling even worse about what he was doing to her, to them. He lifted his head finally, weariness and sadness clear in his bright eyes as he watched her.

Caden almost flinched when she went for his hand, but he remained as still as he could and just let her do what she wanted; he did not want to hurt her like that and if he so much as twitched his hand he knew he would. Giving a whimper for her kisses and kind words, he clenched his eyes shut for a moment against her pleas. I am such a fool, aren't I? I'm hurting you...yet you stay; you shouldn't have to deal with this kind of thing, Tiraris.

"Why are you touching me? They could hurt you...horribly," he said with a sigh, gesturing with a nod of his head at the claws adorned there upon his hands. Ignoring her questions, Caden turned his head to face her and just stared at her, the only sound he made being his breathing. I love you. I don't want you to go. I want you forever. Always. But I'm afraid you'll come to hate me in time, though, Tiraris. You are so kind and gentle with me now, but you'll eventually figure out you can do much better. Even though...I don't want that to happen. I am so selfish, aren't I?

GoblinFae

"Is it so wrong for me to touch the man I love, to hold his hand in mine? I am not glass, Caden; I will not shatter." Tiraris looked him in the eyes, searching as if she could see his soul.

"What are you so afraid of that you have to push me away? Am I that frightening to you? Is it my inability to control my magic that disturbs you so? Is that what this is all about, Caden?" Tiraris sighed as tears began to form. She was helpless to stop them. They burnt paths down her cheeks, drenching her face in saltwater but, she refused to look away from him.

"I am sorry I cannot fix that yet. I am trying. But, please Caden, do not give up on me yet. I will try harder, I promise," she begged him. "Just, just give me some more time. We will find a teacher and I will learn. Then, things can be alright. We will! We will," she whispered squeezing his hands tightly in her own. "Please, please," she sobbed softly. Tiraris leaned over the joined hands, her tears plopping down on them both.

'I love you! This wretched monster that I am loves you. How can you not see? You who are the most beautiful thing I have laid eyes on, has this destructive and abusive creature as a match. Why does Kia hate us so? Why did she pair this unfit match together? I am not worthy of your love. But, selfish thing that I am, I refuse to let another have it. You are mine and I am yours. Please, Caden have faith in me. Believe that I can make this work. Just a little while longer, love. Please.'
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

"Tiraris, I-" Caden's face fell as she flung herself into more begging and pleading, her words tugging wildly at his heart. The demon just whimpered, the sound growing to a soft groan at the mere idea of her thinking she was the problem. He lifted his head, leaning close to press trembling lips to her forehead.

"Tiraris," he whispered, his own tears only being held back by blinking eyes as he watched her cry and felt her own upon his skin. Look at how much pain she's in...she thinks it's her fault, doesn't she? Oh, love...you are not to blame for any of this.

"I'm not angry with you at all, Tiraris. Love, I...- I know you're trying, I don't want anything more than for you to feel better about all of this. I'm not...giving up," he said, voice husky as tears began to spill forth from his own eyes. "Aren't you mad at me? Aren't you furious for what I've done? Look at me, Tiraris! Look at me! Look at these!" he glanced down briefly to glare at his claws as he opened his mouth to show her his fangs. "These will never change! There will always be times it comes out...and I don't want to hurt you! Don't you understand?!"

GoblinFae

"Mad at you? How could I be mad at you for being yourself?" she asked. Tiraris let go of his hands only to cup his face with her own. "If I do not love you for all that you are, how can I expect the same of you? What you are has never bothered me. I have known it from the start; you have not deceived me with it. I was and am well aware of what you are capable of. I am also not afraid of that. Caden, between the two of us, who has hurt the other the most? Me. In spite of your nature, it has always been me who has done the hurting. I know we have had close calls. But, I do not love you any less for it. Can you imagine any other man trying to live me?" She gave a scoffing chuckle. "I would kill them."

'I already have.' Tiraris bowed her head as she recalled her past husbands. Among them had been good men and bad, friends and enemies. Those were deaths she regretted. She had lost people very close to her because of her magic, she hoped Caden would not join them.

"I love you Caden. All of you, fangs, claws, and heart included," she whispered sweetly before kissing him. 'Please understand Caden. I do not want to lose you, not when our time is already running out. Have faith, Caden. Have faith where I cannot, because I cannot do this without you. I love you!'
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

He didn't like the idea of her blaming herself like this; he felt they'd both done their share with all the little arguments they'd had already. "I don't even want to imagine any other living with you," he growled, though he checked himself quickly as she'd leaned in to kiss him.

Caden was beginning to settle down now, her logic finally breaking through to him as he watched her. Feeling her hands on him, so kind and warm against his cheeks, brought his tears to a halt. Look at yourself... Making her think she has to beg. She is far too gentle with me. She's so...perfect. I can't imagine not having her around anymore...no. No, I don't even want to think about it. It isn't going to happen.

"I love you, too, Tiraris. Everything about you. I'm- ...I'm sorry. I just...thought I could keep a handle on it," he said with a sigh. He gestured with one hand, carefully lifting it to make sure he didn't come near brushing against her by accident. "I didn't want this to happen. I was worried...it might scare you, since you hadn't seen it before," he added sheepishly as he brought his hands down to put his legs between her and his claws, still extremely wary of hurting her.

GoblinFae

Tiraris noted what he was doing with his hands, and fought the urge to roll her eyes. 'Caden, I have killed more dangerous things than you. If you only knew.'

"There is nothing to apologize about, love." She reached up and caressed the side of his face, running her fingers through his hair. "This is not something you need to hide or control around me anymore. We are in this together. As my problem is now yours, so too are yours now mine."

'How do I say this? Gods above, I love him! But, will he think I am going too far? Does he feel the same? I know I am his match, but does that mean he is happy with me? Would e have chosen me if he was not forced to?' Her thoughts went round and round in her head while her hands unconsciously fidgeted in her lap.

"Caden," she started hesitantly, licking her lips, "that is what couples do is it not? We trust each other with ourselves. We trust despite differences, because of differences. We share not only dreams but also fears." As her heart pounded in her chest, she moved slowly to press into his side. 'Why do I feel so unsure now? We have been together for months already.'

As she rested against him, she began speaking again. Her gaze faced forward at the gnarled and now clawed wall. "I hoped that in time you would show me this side of you. I am glad I have seen it, even if it is not how you would have wanted it. I would not mind seeing it more, if you want to that is. I know it makes you uncomfortable. I just want you to know, I do not mind. Whatever your decision, I support you in it. I-"

'I support you. I trust you. I believe in you. I am not afraid of you. I will stand by you. I will never leave you.'

"I love you."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

"I know it isn't something that needs to be hidden, but...well, I'd still like to think I can control it when I need to. But...it is what couples do, what we should probably work on a bit more." He sighed, happy that she seemed so sincere, and nuzzled his head against her as she adjusted herself.

"I wanted you to see, hoped you would want to see it someday. I just...I wasn't sure if you would like to so soon. But, if you really do like it" -He offered a hopeful smile here- "then I can let it show more. For you...so long as that's what you want," he explained.

Caden felt so much calmer now, having had her talk him down successfully. He couldn't help but notice she seemed a bit preoccupied now, though. "And I love you. I don't ever want to be apart from you, Tiraris... You're so special to me, you know. I...- You make me a very happy man." Reaching a hand carefully toward her and setting it atop one of her own hands, he asked hesitantly, "Something wrong, though? You look very...thoughtful."

GoblinFae

"I do like it," she agreed strongly. "But, I do not want you to show it if you do not wish to. I do not want you to be like this just for me, but for us. I love you no matter what form you take."

She snuggled in closer to him closing her eyes. "Of course I do not mind this form. You already knew I liked the purring, was that not hint enough for you? I am the oddball human. Are you not so lucky to have me all to yourself?"

A smile lit up Tirairs' face as he took her hand willingly. "Wrong? No. I am just a little tired. Loving you gets me that way," she teased.

'Liar! You go from telling him that you two need to be more open and then you hide the truth from him. Hypocrite! Some partner you make. Trust? The strongest form is always built of lies, your mother taught you that did she not? Learned your lessons well, Tiraris. He will die because of you. Just watch your mouth little girl. You will drown in your lies and if he catches you, the ending will be so sweet.'

"Do you mind moving to the bed? Or do we have more to discuss in this secret conference of the lovebirds?" she asked him straight-faced. The pain in her side was starting to strongly protest her current position and she could feel the day's travels and the afternoon's fight beginning to take their toll on her.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

"Hm, I bet you are," he snorted, glancing back at the bed before looking to her again. "I don't mind, no. I...I don't think it would be good for me to join you until it goes away, though." With a sad smile, he leaned closer to nuzzle against her cheek before he moved away to stand.

"I'm...sorry about the room. I'll find a way to pay for the damage, though," he said with a sigh as he looked about the room. Seeing the deep marks in the walls and furniture and on the floor made him visibly wince.

GoblinFae

"Caden D'Andarce either you join me in that bed or I am going to curl up in your lap!" She threatened him. Tiraris began to move herself to make good on her threat. Kneeling over him, she thought better of it and kissed him instead.

Her forehead resting gently against his own, their eyes seeing nothing but the other's she continued, "Do not worry about the room. It has already been paid for a thousand times over. It is actually owner who owes me. Although," she smirked sitting back on her heels, "I do not think we will be welcome again after he sees this." Her eyes danced and she winked at him, moving back in to cuddle into his side. "I have no plans to return here again. I have no reason to, now that I have you."

"You are not very comfy all curled up like that," she informed him sitting up straight again. Tiraris began to poke him in the side and legs trying to get him to uncurl himself. 'I wonder if he is ticklish,' she thought as she prodded his ribs again. 'Now that would be something fun to discover.'

"You know Caden, we never did get to enjoy this evening like we had hoped to. Are you still up to some us time?" she asked hesitantly.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Even as she leaned against him, he stayed where he was for a time. As she started poking at him, though, he grunted and gave a low growl at her persistent prodding. "Why are you poking? Oww... I didn't know I should be concerned with comfort right now," he grumbled with a sigh, though he obliged her somewhat as he stood up to hide what ticklish shudders he could.

Looking down at her now, though, he raised a brow for what she was saying. "Yes, of course. I always am, Tiraris, I just...well, earlier I didn't even give a thought to you wanting any of that since we were arguing." Even though the pain of a forced change had only just begun to dissipate, he still held next to no desire to keep his claws out if he could help it.

Cautiously climbing up onto the bed, he focused himself on the knife-like protrusions now as he plopped himself down with his hands in his lap. Gradually, they slipped away to nothingness and once it was done he flexed his hands to double check that they were well and fully gone. Satisfied, he turned to look at Tiraris cautiously, a nervous smile dancing across his lips as he tried not to give another flash of the fangs he hid behind them.

"So, 'us time'?" he mumbled, leaning back to stretch out now that he knew he was safe from cutting up any blankets, or worse.

GoblinFae

Tiraris followed him up onto the bed, watching concernedly as he retracted his claws. She smiled back and moved to sit on his middle. "Does it always hurt?" she asked taking his hand in her own. Tenderly she began to massage his fingers and joints. "It looks so painful."

She paused in her efforts to lean forward and steal a kiss. Feeling a little more adventurous than usual, Tiraris slipped her tongue into his mouth and poked against a fang before nipping at his lip. "Do you realize how important you are to me?" she breathed. Sitting back up she resumed her efforts on his other hand. "What should we do with our time Caden? It seems that I always make demands of you. I think it is time you had a say. We would not want people intimating who wears the trousers in this relationship, would we?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

While he could have easily shoved her off that wasn't even on his mind as she crawled up to sit on him. The massaging, while unexpected, was heavenly. Hardly focusing on her words, his mind was occupied mostly with trying not to purr and muffling what sighs and moans there were for how nice it felt on his aching hands. "Not always, it's really only if I let myself get rusty, ya know? If I don't change for a while then it is more painful. Basically, the more often I do it the more it happens fluidly, but-" He cut himself off as he felt her leaning forward.

Giving a satisfied "hmm," he reciprocated, but it didn't last much longer before he felt her tongue pushing against his teeth and, more specifically, a fang. His breath hitched a bit as his eyes snapped open for the further assault of her own teeth biting at his lip. Caden wasn't sure what to do in the moment, his body frozen as his eyes flickered over her even as she sat back again to continue that delicious massaging. I'll get her back. So strange...she isn't afraid of it. Guess she was being honest about not minding any of it. "Feisty, aren't you?" he said with a chuckle. "And I do...especially with how you're spoiling me now."

At her further question, though, he feigned a scoff of tarnished pride as he rolled his eyes. Ever mischievous, however, he lifted his free hand up to touch along her side, fingers nestling at the curve of her waist. "Hmph, trousers indeed. Well, we hardly ever get time like this... and I had no idea you wanted me to -oh, what's the word?- assert myself more, Tiraris.

"But if that's what my lady wants, then it's what she'll get," he finished with a dark snicker as he sat himself up a bit more, dumping her onto his lap with the movement even as he kept his hand firmly at her waist. "I'd say another kiss would be a nice start," he whispered, his face hovering just a nose from her own now. "No need to be modest, love." That childish, knowing grin was back, her words the only encouragement needed to draw out his playfulness.

GoblinFae

"I can do a kiss," she said leaning forward and giving him a peck on the cheek. "How was that? Too modest for you? Perhaps this would be better." Tiraris ran her hands up Caden's sides and under his shirt, her nails lightly dragging against warm skin. Her arms came up and wrapped around his back pulling them closer together.

"You always smell so good to me," she whispered into his hair as she nuzzled into his neck. Playfully she nipped at his neck before blowing cool air on it. From there she kissed up his neck over his jaw and towards his mouth. But, when she reached his full lips, she pulled away again. "What shall I do next?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Caden grumbled for the little peck she gave, his lips quickly forming a frown for the teasing lightness of it. What she'd done next, however, raised that grumbling to a hissing growl for the unmistakeable feel of nails dangerously close to breaking skin but only leaving little trails of redness along his ribs. And before he'd had much time to react she'd drawn herself closer up on his lap.

A playful pout danced along his lips now as she flipped back to sweetness. Oh, but only for a moment. Another strangled hiss escaped him for her efforts and he finally had hope she might give him something proper but, again, she yanked it away. So cruel to a man. Flip-flopping like that and she thinks she'll get away with it... Hm, I'll show her.

He could feel a light stinging at his neck now from her attention there, but he didn't mind the bittersweetness of it all. "You are such a cruel woman, Tiraris, do you know that?" he said gently at her ear, a hand raised now to comb through her silky hair. "Teasing me like that, where do you think that's going to land you, hm? ...Tiraris likes to flirt with danger." The demon chuckled darkly as he leaned back and claimed her lips up in a hungry kiss, letting his fangs prick at her flesh and his hands run down along her back to hold fast against him.

GoblinFae

A soft gasp escaped her lips as she arched into Caden's embrace. "It took you this long to figure that out? I am the girl who kills for a living, danger is my specialty. What am I going to do with you, Caden? Should I keep you for your good looks? Oh, if only Caydence were here. She would tell me what to do."

Tiraris scraped her nails up and down his back, relishing in the growling that was starting to come from Caden. "Although, with my luck Caydence would have favored you over me, again." She pulled away from him, looking forlorn. "No purring?" she asked pouting. Nipping his earlobe she growled, "Now who is teasing whom here?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

The demon merely huffed at the mentioning of the cat, but the teasingly sharp feel of her nails upon him and the nipping at his ear still drove him into more rumbles of growling. "You're worried about the cat? And purring? Sure have your priorities straight, don'tcha?"

Rolling his eyes, he leaned his head against hers, trying to relax enough so he might appease her with a bit of purring, but it refused to churn up so easily right now. "Hmm... So you're wanting to rely upon a little cat to make decisions for you? And about me, no less?" Feigning a look of hurt, he pressed a kiss to her cheek before ducking lowering to nibble at her collarbone.

GoblinFae

"What is the matter Caden? Feeling jealous?" she asked before hissing as he bit her collarbone. "How can I properly prioritize with you so close and doing that no less?" For a moment she just sat there, relishing the feeling with her head flung back.

When her brain decided to return for a moment she continued, "no I am not worried about the cat. Besides, if she was here she would have picked you over me anyway. Must be your cat connection," she said playfully, kissing his ear.

"Now Mr. D'Andarce, I do believe I gave you free range over tonight. Are you just going to let me sit here all night and do nothing?" Tiraris nudged his head with her own, challenging him to do something. "Or is this the best you can do?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

"Hmph, cats. They decide who they want to go to, ya know." But he was cut short by her next questions. Far more interesting than cats, I'd say.

Lifting his head from her shoulder, he nuzzled at her neck for a time in silence as he pondered what she was saying. "Hm...'do nothing,' you say," he scoffed, pressing closer to wind himself around and nibble gently at the nape of her neck, but only for a short moment as he was quickly leaning back again to press a kiss to the hollow of her neck. "So impatient, aren't you?

"Wouldn't it be so easy if I just gave you what you wanted? Am I that nice, Tiraris?" he chuckled as he tilted his head a bit, flicking his tongue lightly at the skin he'd been nibbling before.

"Is there something else you'd rather be doing? Other than 'sitting here'?" he teased, sneaking a few kisses up the front of her neck.

GoblinFae

"And what do I want Caden? Do you even know?" she whispered into his ear. Her brow raised in a clear challenge. A soft moan rumbled through her throat under his ministrations. "Something else I would rather be doing?"

Tiraris pulled her head back up, looking at Caden as if in deep thought. "Well I could always go downstairs and drink some more, or," she said putting a finger to her lips in concentration. "I guess I could go sleep. I mean we do have a big day tomorrow."

Quickly, Tiraris rolled out off his lap, laid back, and feigned sleep. The smile curling her lips and the faint giggle broke any illusions of that though. "I know!" she gasped sitting up again beside him. She leaned in until her lips rested against the shell of his ear. "I could go outside and dance under the moon." She nipped his ear, lowering her voice. "Without apparel."

Pulling away, she laid back, flinging her arms up above her head. "Mmm I like that option. What do you think Caden? Did I choose well?" She asked, catching her bottom lip between her teeth.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]