Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Tailor-made Day [Glimmeringpearl!!]

Started by Zane, August 13, 2012, 03:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glimmeringpearl

Glimmer was already undressing. She loved her new dress but she liked her skin better. "A mermaid who cannot finish her rite of passage is not beautiful and therefor not a mermaid." Her back was to him and her fingers rubbed over her arms. This was something that truly upset her, was when Queen Anne of Lace had told that to her. She remembered the way the queen grabbed her hair and whispered it in her ear, telling her never to come back. Underneath Glimmer's skin was a warrior that wanted to fight the queen and end her tyranny but it was buried beneath grief and insecurity. "I was exiled and left for the mermen to feast upon my flesh." She could remember their horrible, gnashing mouths. They filled her with fear.

"I am here now. I will stay here."

Zane

Sinead got up from the bed and come beside Glimmer. "Well the other mermaids must be pretty self-centered to not see you for the beautiful being you are. Beauty is an inward expression of who the person is. So everyone can be beautiful. But you, you are gorgeous. And don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

Glimmeringpearl

"All of my friends and family had left me... Queen Anne of Lace... Was an awful woman." Glimmer frowned, her eyes once more filling with tears. She pet her hair self-consciously, remembering the horrible ache there. Glimmer bit her lip. "I... I have you now..." She touched his chest with her hands and kissed him. Her hands slid underneath his shirt, beginning to work it off of him.