Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Tailor-made Day [Glimmeringpearl!!]

Started by Zane, August 13, 2012, 03:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glimmeringpearl

Glimmer sniffled and looked away from him, as though she had forgotten how to have hope. She looked back to him with her sad wells of turquoise. "I... I trust you..." The woman whispered, her voice shaking and her heart breaking. "I just... I don't know how I'm supposed to raise an egg here... I don't know what to do..." She covered her face and sobbed.

Zane

Sinead began to raise Glimmer to the surface of the water, straitening out her body until she was outstretched across the surface. "Glimmer, we will work this out, but for now, relax take a deep breath and move your arms to your side. Then imagine that you are just floating peacefully in the ocean." Sinead continued describing a beautiful underwater scene in such extravagant detail that it was almost like he was there looking at it himself. The entire time he was talking, it was with low, smooth calming tones.

Glimmeringpearl

Glimmered did her best to calm down but the more he described, the more she missed it, the more her heart ached to go back to the sea. It was as though something were clawing inside her and stabbing into her heart. Until eventually she let out a great sob, almost a roar of pain, as best a human could make the noise. She covered her eyes again and wept, her body trembling. "I can't do this, Sinead..."

Zane

Sinead thought he had been helping, he didn't realize that he was making it worse. He only succeeded in causing Glimmer pain. Now, he was holding her close to him as she wept. He didn't know how to help, and for the first time ever, he felt helpless.

When Glimmer finally did speak up, Sinead's heart shattered. He didn't want her to go back, But he also didn't want her to be unhappy. He want to say something to try and help her, but his voice cracked before any sound could escape his lips. After a few minutes, he had recomposed himself. He had to do what was best for Glimmer. "Tomorrow morning, if you still feel like you can't do it, I will take you back to the ocean, and change you back." Sinead had a stinging feeling at the back of his eyes, he didn't recognize the feeling until tears started flowing freely.

Glimmeringpearl

Glimmer took her hands from her face, the blurred vision of light peeking through her palms changed to watching his tears fall from his face. Her rose lips turned downwards and she realized she was being selfish, incredibly so. All she ever had been was selfish, it was nature to mermaids. However, for once she felt like she wanted to do everything for him and even forget about how she would raise her egg and just do it.

Glimmer then stood up in the water and wrapped her arms around him again, placing a hand on the back of his head and guiding it to her shoulder, to literally be the shoulder to cry on. "I'm sorry, my love... I'm not leaving you. Not ever... We'll work this out. We'll raise this egg together... I'm sorry I was so blind..." Her hand rubbed over his back as she closed her eyes. "I need to remember I'm not alone in raising it... I want to have an egg with you."

Zane

Sinead realized that he needed to tell her that human don't lay eggs. Today. So he decided to tell her when she met the maker of her surprise, who was well along in her pregnancy. Sinead embraced Glimmer for several long moments. then eventually there came a knock at the door. Their clothes were finished being washed. "I think it's near about time we moved on to the next surprise. But first" Sinead reached over to a panel on the wall next to the tub and opened it. inside was rags and various cleaning utensils, like smooth stones for scrubbing, not to mention several fragrant oil, "let's get clean."

Glimmeringpearl

"What is clean?" Asked the woman quietly, trying to settle down after all the emotions she just waded through. She walked across the the scrubbing stones and sat down on the side of the tub, examining them with her hands curiously.

Zane

Sinead might have laughed had the previous emotions fully subsided. Instead he smiled and took one of the stones from Glimmer. "You rub the stone across your skin to remove any dirt, grime, or sweat from your skin. then we use this" he grabbed one of the bottles of oil from the small recess in the wall, "on our hair, it sticks to the dirt and sweat in our hair and pulls it out when your rinse it out leaving a refreshing smell."

Glimmeringpearl

She examined the possibly enchanted items. She didn't know what dirt or sweat was but she was almost certain it was bad and she wanted it off of her badly. She took the scrubbing stone and began to rub it against herself, startled at first by the feeling but continued to scrub every inch over herself. She leaned bent over and silent, scrubbing the tops of her feet and lost within her own thoughts. Her head was filled to the brim with thoughts of not going back home and how she was going to have to force herself to get over it. The sea was lonely and here was not.

Zane

Sinead took to scrubbing his own body, using more force around his armpits, today was not a day for body odor. When he had finished scrubbing he looked over to his betrothed, she seemed to be mulling over some important thoughts. He picked up the bottle of oil and brought it over to her. "Just rub this into your hair then we will rinse it out." he put some in his hands then rubbed them together. Moving his hands onto his head. be began massaging his hair.

Glimmeringpearl

She finished scrubbing and looked up to him and saw him start to do his own hair. She poured the oil into her own hands and stood up, going over to where he was and sitting on his thigh and leaning over him, scrubbing his hair for him. She drew close to him, looking at his hair before meeting his eyes. "I'm sorry..." She said lovingly.

Zane

Sinead looked down to Glimmer as she reached up and started scrubbing his hair. "I'm the one who should be sorry, you haven't done anything wrong. I'm sure life on land is very overwhelming for you. But I'm going to do my best to make it easier." Sinead poured some more oil onto his hands and started scrubbing her head. He reached down her back to apply the oil to the majority of her hair.

Glimmeringpearl

Glimmer turned her head slightly to give him more leverage to grab a handful. She then turned back to him and kissed him, deeply a passionately. This time she did not part, she only drew nearer, pressing her tender lips more firmly on his. Her scrubbing turning to gripping his head to kiss him deeper.

Zane

Sinead was in awe of Glimmer. How she could so easily take his breath from his lungs. Somehow, his brain registered that he needed to breathe through his nose. Sinead has had a long streak of being a loner, even among the Saints. Needless to say, he had no experience of passion beyond a peck and a warm embrace. Yet without his realizing, Sinead's body reacted.

Sinead brought his hand up to lightly hold onto Glimmer's chin. He brought his other hand to the back of her neck, cradling her head. He then stepped in closer to her, so that their bodies were pressed together. A tingling feeling spread across his skin wherever it came in contact with Glimmer's, It was not unlike the feeling he would get as the adrenalin faded just after a battle. But this felt different. he only got the feeling in areas where they shared contact. Sinead dared not move for fear that the moment would end.

Glimmeringpearl

The former mermaid gasped against his mouth when he pulled her against him and pressed her body to be molded with his, adjusting the sitting position to be able to be closer. Glimmer than curled her fingers in his hair in a moment of passion, opening her mouth slightly to breath against his lips, her soft tongue sliding against his lips. "Sinead," was all she could manage in this moment and even that was a heavily exhaled word. There was so much to be said but she knew that there was so much more than talking. She was preoccupied by him. Her other hand slid over his shoulder as she raised up slightly, plunging her tongue into his mouth and kissing deeply down upon him.

Zane

Sinead matched Glimmer's passion in the kiss. he was content to keep kissing her for all eternity. Several minutes passed and the passion was building. His hand slipped down her back. He was about to make a move when a wave of cold water washed over them, shocking him to the surrounding world. He pulled away, senses alert, ready to defend from any oncoming attack. But all he saw was the owner of the Bathhouse with a bucket and a angry look on her face.

"Now I will have none of that in my Bathhouse, Ya'll two wash the oil out ya hair and be on your way." She said, slamming the door to the room as she left.

Sinead stared at the door for another minute longer. The tingling feeling he had now actually was adrenaline leaving his bloodstream. Sinead looked over to Glimmer, "I think we overstayed our welcome." He shook his head, seeing if he could preserve the last ten minutes in his mind forever, "Come on, lets finish cleaning our hair and go."

Glimmeringpearl

Glimmer was panting heavily at this point. Her skin felt as though the fire of their passion had burned into her skin, while other parts of her still felt on fire. Even as she stepped away from him her eyes raked over his body with a deep want and desire that she had no precedent for. Glimmer tried her best to catch her breath and turned her back to him, scrubbing and rinsing the oil away. Glimmer soon learned that she could not wash this heat away.

After a few moments the fire began to dull, leaving parts of her aching painfully and leaving her skin feeling raw.

Zane

Sinead, having rinsed his hair, stepped out of the water and began toweling off, Well aware that Glimmer was doing the same. His every sense seemed to be overworking. When he was dry he began putting his clothes on. He could feel the different weaving patterns in his shirt. When he was fully clothed. He turned and helped Glimmer dry her hair so she wouldn't have a wet back moments after she put on her shirt. When she was dressed he opened the door to the room and quickly led her out the building. After walking in silence for a few moments, he turned to Glimmer and asked, "are you hungry my dear?"

Glimmeringpearl

She appeared a little bit grumpy, her body becoming less fire and more ache. If she could stab into the bathroom lady with her eyes -- Well, she would try regardless. She had no idea what this feeling was supposed to be.

Glimmer tried to forget about the heat and reached out and grasped his hand. "Yes, very much."

Zane

Sinead lead Glimmer into one of the better taverns in Arca. Sinead ordered fruit and a bottle of a weak, buttery wine for the two of them, since water wasn't always safe to drink in cities. When the order came out, Sinead poured a little of the fermented drink into her glass. He was fairly certain that Glimmer had never had a stiff drink before, and first timers tend to get giggly. "Eat first, then drink" was his light warning to her. He reached out to the platter and picked a piece of an apple, biting into it graciously.