Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Runner's Society

Started by Zane, November 15, 2012, 07:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zane

Sorry about the lack of a post friend. Been very busy with life and all that jazz. But anyway!

As a general rule, most Runners in TRS are self serving, meaning they put the needs of their team and themselves first, so most would likely *not* intervene. Notable exceptions is my Scipio and possibly GoblinFae's Margot. However, a Housekeeper may very well intervene. So up to you. I personally am not taking on new treads at the moment due to an ongoing job hunt (save for one thread that has been in plotting for a while) however if you still require a thread by the time I return for good. PM me.

Oter than that. I don't see a problem.

On the other idea (I may be missunderstandingbut isnt 2.0-2.4 a second idea?) could work. With possibly Jypsei being the Soar and Scipio the Serch.if you wanted that, it would have to wait until I get back.

Winters-Feather

well, actually, i haven't used Ms. Fluffykins in a while...

so assuming if the thieve's guide is in his area, perhaps he has some secret mission involving that and he happens to be teamed up with her.

Bleeding Phoenix

Dude.

Medieval... parkour?

MEDIEVAL F***ING PARKOUR! Yes! So much yes! All of my yes! Coolest. Thing. Ever.

So is this guild still alive? And if so, would anyone mind if I made a Sirch runner? 

Zane

This Guild is very much still alive, I tried to set it up so these characters can be used for any kind of thread. Feel free to join up. Sirch is always looking for members to fill it's ranks. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me and I will answer them as soon as I can.

Bleeding Phoenix

Oooh! Awesomesauce! Alright, I'll get working on that now. Thanks, Zane.

Bleeding Phoenix

Alright, still working on him, but here's what I've got so far.

Zane

Your character looks great so far! Once you have finished his history, let me know so I can do a quick skim of it to look for continuity issues, then I will add him to the list. (also I am logged in from my phone..)

But as of now, your character is a member of TRS, welcome to our blissfully free ranks. Feel free to rp with any willing victi- I mean participant. I, unfortunately, have been experience some pseudo-awayness, thus am not taking on any new rp at the moment. But we have several other members in need of play!

Klezmer Gryphon

@Sir Zane

Now I'm wondering why I didn't think about making a character for this guild earlier (although, I did make a passing mention to it in my own guild page here)! I'm definitely tempted to make one now... Any restrictions regarding race, species, etc?

Zane

Not really no, TRS has a Were-Cat and a wolf who are runners. While humans are most common, anyone is welcome.

What we need more than anything are HouseKeepers. The people who take care of the TRS offices and make sure any runner who enters has a place to sleep and the ingredients together for a warm meal, (though they seldom do the cooking themselves)

But yes, all free to join.

Klezmer Gryphon

Très bien! If it's alright with you, could the inn double as the La'Marri TRS office? If not, I've got other ideas for a character.... Mwuhahaha!