Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Wolf and The Shepherdess (Rhiannon)

Started by Dreamwolf, November 18, 2012, 02:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreamwolf

Luna flushed again. "Perhaps you are right, I'll bring the shiny back to the mine. I have other things to trade so maybe they will accept my offer." The Wolf girl looked to the horizon. "A storm is coming. A bad one. Not today but tomorrow perhaps. In the evening. You should keep your flock indoors if you can this storm will be heavy with winds like the breath of the very gods." The hair stood up on the wolf girls arms. "A very powerful storm. And late in the season too."

Rhindeer

"A storm?" Tessa repeated, and the way Luna said it made a little chill run down her spine, like a cold finger dragged quickly down her skin.

"I...thank you. I will have to get to the city quickly, then. Maybe start today, before it gets too late," she said, looking up to the sky. It looked perfectly clear now...but God. Weather could change fast, and if it was going to be as bad as Luna said...

She looked at Luna then, frowning. "Where will you go?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Dreamwolf

Luna grinned. "I will go to my cousins on the mountain, there is a cave there with a wonderful view of the land, I will watch the storm from the safety of that cave." The wolf girl let out a breath. "Even though its a powerful storm, to see the lightning as it lights up the land below me will fantastic. After the storm I will walk the forest to see if any animals were hurt and help them as I can."

Rhindeer

Tessa shuddered. She couldn't wrap her head around the idea of a storm like that being fantastic at all!

"The Father told me storms like this happen when Ansgar is very angry," she said, rubbing her arms. "And the lightning is him punishing mages who have strayed, who have fallen and used their curse."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Dreamwolf

Luna nodded. "Many people believe that the gods cause bad storms. But those storms are obvious they came when normally a storm like them would not. Like a blizzard in the middle of summer. this storm is just the spirits of the land preparing for the next season."

Rhindeer

"So it's just some rather...violent preparations, huh?" Tessa said, and took a deep breath before rising to her feet. "I guess this means I better start heading for the city. If I push my flock, I can get a day earlier than scheduled."

Dreamwolf

Luna looked at the Shepherdess. "Good luck to you. May your god smile down upon you." She started heading towards the forest. on the ground where she had been laying was a shiny bit of stone, not anything precious just a smoky quartz the size of the wolf girl's thumb. But then, smoky quartz was known to draw out sickness and purify dark magic.