Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Scythe-Nova's Emporium of Characters [None for Sale] XD

Started by Scythe-Nova, November 28, 2012, 01:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe-Nova

Sajira Asonaka
An Pureblood Naga on pilgrimmage searching for nothing really, but great things is in her future. She's really big and so but she is a friendly person with an great open heart, and at times she's a sexual predator whenever she get's the chance.
I kinda want to RP some more with her cause i haven't RP her in a long time.

Ikki Talorim
An traveling Homonculi who practices an ancient art of medicine and herbalism, She is also an ace when it comes to Alchemy. She's Friendly and Polite but a bit of an overanalyzer, She travels all over the world so she has seen almost every bit of this world.
I kinda want to RP some more with her cause i haven't RP her in a long time.

Marius Wynter
An asshole of a Spirit Mage who loves being mean and does not take shit from anyone, except women he finds entertaining though there's still a limit to that. Most times when he get's mad he solves it by his universal solution, Burning everything to a Crisp with but a whim. Marius is an asshole through and through and does only have a soft spot for children and sassy women.
Marius need's some more RP but he need's some planning in the RP

Lili the Friendly Slime Girl:
An Happy go Lucky Slime girl who just wanders the continent without any kind of goal in life. Lili is always happy and does not let anything dampen her spirit, She is really Naive and huggy, but she can be somewhat serious from time to time.
Yeah well Lili needs some RP too, and i really like RP:ng her :3

Seranth Hawk
An bordeline insane leader of the largest bandit clan in Serendipity, hell largest on the continent XD. Anyhow Seranth loves to fool around and party when he feel's it's time for it. Seranth is as said somewhat insane but the happy kind, he loves women or girly men as much as he loves alcohol.
Seranth Need's some more RP's so set something up :3

Akibi and Nanako
A Knight from the Adelan Army and his daughter that just want's to go on with their Daily lives but so many things keep happening around them. Akibi is a stern and down to earth kind of guy who has a soft spot for children and Cats, Nanako is a cute little thing who adores her father and follows him wherever he goes.
I have some Rp's with these two but i welcome more :3

Senka the Whisper
A strange evil woman who has serious influence on the minds of those around her and also in many high places. Senka is a deceptive woman who utterly loves manipulating people almost to a degree where she get's pleasure from it. Senka is a twisted woman who lies as easily as anyone breathes, Manipulates people as easily as others takes strides through the market. She lives for evil to do evil.
Senka need's more RP's but she need's some plotting for that so hit me up with ideas if you get any :3

Timea the Nexus
An escaped slave to a powerful mage who hounds her for her rare innate power. Timea has the rare condition of having a network of smaller Nexuses in her body making her body accumulate far to much energy than her body can handle, Mage's can utilize this energy and she is therefor an valuable slave.
Timea need's some more love so PM me if yah wanna RP with her :3

Serenity The Strange Golem Slave
A strange Golem that an artificer made but had no use for so she's selling her to whoever she fit's for. Owned by Sir Zane's character Marth.

Vivianne the Wind Archer
A really tall quiet woman that works as an Mercenary recently joined the mercenary squad Zero, Uses a ridicoulusly powerful bow with pin point accuracy and unhuman skill. Has a power known as Windreader that lets her read the flow of the wind and much more, Has some kind of mental damage but still seems to be very intelligent.
She can't RP at the moment but soon :3

Beast in Iron the Werewolf
A large woman of a werewolf and unlike many other werewolfs she were a wolf before becoming a werewolf able to transform into a human, This makes her a bit out of tune with the morals and common knowledges of humans since she grew up as a normal wolf.
She is in the progress of joining a Werewolf Pack but she can still RP :3

Hari'lah the Destined Child
The last Volcanic Dragon left in the world after the purge of them, She is the reincarnation of Thraximundar the Tyrant who ruled over the Volcanic dragons before they all died. Hari'lah is a gentle dragon that tries to go against the evil that her soul once held, She is curious about much that she sees and even more so when it come to humans who she knows very little about. She was raised by a Blue Storm dragon named Ten'ou, Hari'lah is open for RP

Yuha Ashcroft Friend of the Forest
A tall woman with a heart full of joy and sunshine, Is always up for shenanigans with anyone willing. Woodworker with great experience and has Shamanic powers tied to the forest and her lineage, She lives in the town of Northoak and does not travel much at all. If it's romance she is Strictly lesbian and is a very flirty person. Yuha is open for RP but only around the Town of Northoak and the forest around it.

Lynn Brinebelt the Sword Prodigy
A very shy but stronghearted Snow Elf Woman who is a true prodigy of the sword, She travels the world in search of people to spar against to train herself to become the greatest swordswoman in the world. Lynn is open for all kinds of RP i like getting her into embarassing situations since she is so shy X3

Murmur the Disciple
A passionate fighter and monk from a hidden temple in the Essyrn desert, Socially akward as she is very battle oriented towards all she meets. Has divine powers that she utilizes on her own body to help her in fights, Has different mentality than most other humans. Open for RP but be aware that if your character can fight she will challange that character.

Link's to characters are down in the Signature :3

Tags: