Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Searching for Something(Ycharley)

Started by alex_xr, December 02, 2012, 06:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex_xr

Aira, ran with him and started to huff, But she wasn't going to quit, she kept running with him. Over all she was slowing but she kept running, not jogging. She ignored him and kept running.  Aira wasn't going to quit.

Ycharley

"Getting tired?" He asked laughing as he continued to run. He embraced the burn that started to grow in his calves. His armor jingled slightly as he ran, he finally stopped when he felt his wound ache, if he continued he would probably make it worse. He stopped slowly, turning to look at her.

alex_xr

Aira wanted to take his challenge, She kept running,  pulling out all the reserves, she kept going. granted wouldn't be for long.  She kept going until she found her self  looking up from the ground at Tyr, It seems she blacked out, or something.. She was sort of confused, and her head hurt.

Ycharley

Tyr passed Aira a bottle of ale. "Don't get up, lay there and breath, take a drink of the ale," Tyr instructed before he stretched. "Not bad, I'm actually impressed, you've done better then any other apprentice I've had," he said with an encouraging smile.

alex_xr

Aira took it and drank some, trying to drink while laying down was hard.She was still gasping for breath, " Did I make it far? " she asked wondering, also wondering if she really did better. IT was a legitimate question but some how she figured she had.

Ycharley

Tyr shrugged, "depends on your definition," he replied with a rare smirk. She stood up, he could feel his wound. At the least it was leaking. "I will have to stop, the arrow wound is seeming to be more trouble then i thought it would," Tyr said, contimplating taking off his armor to inspect it.

alex_xr

"Are you ok? "  She wobbled as she was a bit dizzy.  but then was fine. " how is your wound? Do you need me to look at it? "  She knew exercise could be brutal to wounds, and hoped he hadn't over done it. she wished he would let her use her magic on his wounds, they would of been healed by now.  She

Ycharley

Tyr pulled off his plate armor and chainmial. A oozy red liquid stained his shirt. Tyr cursed under his breath darkly, he considered trying to become a noble, he had enough money. At least if he was a noble he would be able to have clean cloths, he thought with a frown. She the. Raised his shirt, revealing the wound to her. "Maybe I should have you burn it closed."

alex_xr

She fought back a weaker urge to get sick than usual and decided to do what he suggested. " Well prepare your self then! "  She then smirked and healed it instead, The wound sealing shut with her most powerful healing spell.   " All better! "  Aira hoped he didn't mind too much, it just seemed simplier,   and if he was mad at her oh well, she wouldn't be able to cast that again for a bit.

Ycharley

The shook his head, "it isn't polite to lie, what if I knocked you out and left you beaten and nude on the road side? I doubt you'd like it, I see ever lie at the same calibra, from the smallest white lies, to the most horrid plot of treason," he spoke with a sigh, thinking up a pumishment.

alex_xr

Aira sighed " Sorry, I was trying to help you, I didn't think you would mind. It was causing you pain and the fire would of hurt like hell,  I thought it was better just to heal you outright. "  She knew he was right, a lie was a lie,  and she had just lied.   Aira cleaned his shirt with her little charm and slipped his  clean hankerchief into its pocket, handing it to him. Here, you should put your armor back on.

Ycharley

Tyr nodded, pausing, reading her face, " just don't lie again, and ask," he said simply before slipping his armor back on. "So do you have any range skills, with a bow, of magic that is accurate?" He started to question, needing to get a good view of her skills.

alex_xr

She looked at him with a face that wondered why he bothered asking. " Of course I know how to use a bow, and I can shoot fire for some distance, never checked how far.  I can use my staff to use water, move some rocks...  " she didn't know of any other ways to do things yet. Maybe she might learn some new tricks from that book of hers.

Ycharley

"Well lets see how good you are with a bow," He replied. He kneeled down, drawing a symbol over the ground and mumbled a few words. An ornate bow rose up from the ground as well as a few arrows. Tyr handed Aira the bow and arrows, call what your going to shoot, and try to impress me."

alex_xr

Aira took the bow and looked for something to shoot.  She wasn't the best but could shoot decently.  " Tree!" As she shot at a tree that was 100 or so feet away.  She smiled as it hit.. not straight on her mark but it hit.  "  She debated yelling tyr and turning towards him but decided against it .  She looked around " robin" She tried to hit it, mising  " Rabbit" She missed that too,  She sighed

Ycharley

"I hope your better with your magic then you are an archer," Tyr started with a chuckle. Tyr took the bow, using the last arrow. He pulled back the string, taking a deep breath before letting the string and arrow go. The arrow hit true in a rabbit, "Well, looks like we have lunch, do you know how to skin a rabbit?" He asked, starting to walk towards his kill.

alex_xr

she smiled knowing she hadn't and figuring he knew already... " no..... "  She had never had to, She usually ate plants and such she had found or bought prepared food.  Aira was of course better with her magic. She was normally better with her bow.

Ycharley

"Well it is about time you learn, while plants and all of that are good, if you are going to be fighting a lot, which this profession requires, you need lots of protein," Tyr started leading the way to the dead animal. He made quick work of skinning the rabbit, explaining each thing he did so she could learn the process.

alex_xr

Aira sighed and held back the feeling of vommiting as they skinned the rabbit.  She tried to fake a smile.  She knew he was right, but didn't want to do it, She tried her best following his instructions. She knew that this would probably be one of many lessions she wasn't thrilled about. "So, now we cook it? " She asked

Ycharley

"Correct, unless you would want to risk a stomach parasite," Tyr replied with a nod. "You start the fire and get it going good, I'll fix the skin so it will dry correctly, so we can keep it or sell it later," she spoke as he started working the skin.