Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lonely RPGer

Started by Anonymous, July 07, 2005, 09:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I'm kinda new and I need someone to rp with.  I'm pretty good at rping so please give me a shot.

Rhindeer

Okay! What kinda characters do you have available? I can hook ya up! ^_~
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

I'll rp with you! I haven't rped here in like... months.

Anonymous

Ok, so where do you want to rp?  Anywhere is fine with me.

Anonymous

Me? I dunno... umm... wherever you want

Anonymous

The Jungle?  Or maybe the Mountains?

Anonymous

Erm... how about the moutains?

Anonymous

you should go to the dark mage village and join Vharzyym bwahahaha. We're in the thread "dreaded plans". Thats where your gonna find the most action on the site right now. It's for characters swaying more towards the evil side though, or a do-gooder who wants to test his/her skill against the best fighters on spirits of the earth :twisted: .

Anonymous

I have to read 4 pages of rp -twitches-

Anonymous

no you don't lol. just the most recent ones.

Anonymous

Anonymous

up to this point we've really just been gathering our strength for the next battle, so you can pretty much just jump in however you like.  really the only things you need to know are where either venorik or kerath are at the moment so you can join, and that there is currently a duergar patrol around the village.

Anonymous

I'll just have my characters fly in lol

Anonymous

fly?  did i hear fly?

*puts on his mr. burns face*  eeexcellent :twisted:

Anonymous

She didn't fly actually, she walked :D

Anonymous

fly, walk, swim, canoe, same difference.  she's there.  that's the important thing.

Anonymous